It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frenergy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
when we have safe wireless transfer of electricity kinda like the NFC of phones today, then the cars can then transfer energy they generate to the grid wirelessely and then get discounts off road tax based on how much they generate.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Free energy is not a feature of our universe at least
a reply to: rkingpin

Ummm... sorta...

Though it is not totally free, these do get cheaper with time
once you pay the initial investment in equipment to capture.

1) Solar Thermal ( less dirty then photovoltaic )
2) Geo Thermal ( Iceland has nearly perfected this )
Binary type designs can be installed in more locations as 57 celsius is all that is needed
Binary Geothermal systems work at lower temps
3) Wind power ( prefer the regenadyne theory over current windmills )
Regenadyne VAWT
4) Ocean Current power ( Antarctic Circumpolar current = 120 times the flow of all rivers )
The Aquanator
Antarctic Circumpolar current
5) Algae Oil - 100, 000 gal per acre per year, end of oil drilling
6) Biological Hydrogen - 25,000 Km2 to replace gasoline in the US
7) Jet Stream Wind power ( by itself it could replace everything we currently use )
1% of jetsteam could replace all power on earth
HAWP - high altitude wind power
8) Bloom box fuel cell - Bloom box fuel cell
This is a paradigm shift, fuel cell from sand - Fuel cell from sand
( The bloom box is being adopted by the big boys because it will use multiple fuel types )
At this time the bloom box is most likely to succeed due to interest by big money.
9) 1960's Liquid Fluoride Thorium Reactor with 6,000 full power hours @ ORNL.
This will also take the giant nuclear waste stockpiles and burn 90% of it into grid power.
LFTR documentary circa 2011
China started a 20 year plan for LFTR, and after a bit or research decided to fast track
the project and are likely to reduce the 20 year timeline a great deal.

We don't have an energy problem, we have a corruption, greed, cartel, monopoly, bad management problem.
edit on 30-3-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rkingpin
it doesnt even have to cause friction, its todo with the spin which is source of the energy. Think of a generator, the work is already being done we just utilise it better

You just don't understand, generators/alternators cause emf. That is a force against the rotation which causes the car to stop. In order to counter this you have to burn more gasoline. You are not gaining anything.

In the examples of brooms and things you shake, it is you doing the work. Sweep or shake something long enough and you will get tired.

edit on 30-3-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rkingpin

originally posted by: Cuervo

If that's how it works, then I'm totally looking at this wrong. Sorry. Dammit Jim, I'm a witch not a mechanic.

lol, dont you guys use brooms, what powers those things, maybe we could use that?

Well I thought about attaching wheels, a chain, and peddles to it but then I realized I would just be building a bike.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join