It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all defenders of US policy and doctrine, hawks, shills, honest right wingers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
And the award goes to WineAndCheese9 for the most naive thread of the month.

Putin is riding Russia into its own demise, nothing is going to change that no matter how much Russian propaganda tells you otherwise.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: AdamuBureido

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

originally posted by: WineAndCheese9
Fine, perfectly fine, just remember me and this thread when you see chaos and US army called home to try and keep the peace

You are coming very close to saying you will be involved in an attack on Americans on American soil. If someone hasn't reported you to Homeland Security already I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

This topic isn't appropriate. US bashing is one thing but your implying actual attacks. Not Cool.

ORLY?
gonna call Homeland Security on the OP?
what a fascist reaction to an opinion, threaten with violence when you don't like what you hear...

#WineAndCheese9 c'estCharlie much?

Nobody has to call them the NSA was alerted while he posted it.

That's what a zetabyre processor does.

Trillions of actions per second.

lol, Skepticoverlord & Amigos should get one for ATS then
reporting T&C alerts via the alert button is a real drag and being as sunday is SSSSLLLOOOWWW DAY here
the op would already be strung up and set on fire in real life.

might even fix the search function
edit on 29-3-2015 by AdamuBureido because: spellling, need cheezburgers!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

good luck 'muricans think they're indestructible and cant possibly lose

And who exactly says that?

The US knows we aren't indestructible which is why we train for every scenario possible.

and ironically america will lose any war with russia, despite any tecnichal superiority, whether real or perceived,
doesnt matter if you've got bigger bombs if you live in a crumbling infrastructural deathtrap

So America is crumbling and Russia isn't...okay then.

if Russia even got one helicopter into an American city, and that helicopter had tracer bullets loaded in the guns, all it would take is one bullet per home and any home hit by a tracer round would burn to the ground. Any home not lit up by a tracer would become part of the firestorm anyway. One helicopter pass could annihilate a city of 50,000 in America.

Except there is one problem...it wouldn't get that far and before it could to much damage it will be shot down...and more than likely not by the military.

Me thinks someone has watched a bit to much Red Dawn lately.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

For someone who's only recently been posting in ATS you seem to know the workings of ATS pretty damn well for a newby, how many other handles have you had on ATS that were to hot to handle?

Some may think you have a point with all the rhetoric you spout, but there are others on ATS that know exactly what you're up to!

edit on 29.3.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

edit on 29.3.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco
I've just checked the three most anti American posters today on ATS and what a Strange thing, they've all joined (re joined) in the last two weeks. Seems a bit percular how so many Pro Kremlin members all joined in the same week as each other!

They seem to have the same writing style as previous members who's accounts are now dormant!

Is it against T&Cs to start naming these trolls and match them up with their previous ATS handles?

just u2ud SO
i'll let u know when he replies

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Why's that, getting to hot in the kitchen for you and your amigos?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WineAndCheese9

Russia won't use nukes to destroy US, and they will destroy you, please read to the end of this OP

They know they won't win any conventional war against any well armed country which is why they always discuss the use of nukes. In fact they were ready to use Nukes for Crimea, so that is there only option to win.

Russian agents could release at the same time in every major city a bio weapon, no not Ebola, WORSE THAN EBOLA, you feel me?

Won't happen as RUssia knows what happens when they play around with the US as in killing it's citizens.

I think of myself as Christian too and I too would like to see US get what's coming to them. I believe one way or another bible prophecies will come to fruition

Time to loosen the old tin foil noggin cover there as it may be a bit too tight.

So by all means my dear Americans, feel safe behind those f-22s and b2 bombers but remember war is not necessarily fought army VS army

This isn't the movies the people of America will protect their country from any invading foreign military...we have alot of guns and will use them if need be. Look what happened with our Revolutionary war when England decided to come over and play. Now remember we weren't armed as well as we are now.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I've just checked the three most anti American posters today on ATS and what a Strange thing, they've all joined (re joined) in the last two weeks. Seems a bit percular how so many Pro Kremlin members all joined in the same week as each other!

They seem to have the same writing style as previous members who's accounts are now dormant!

Is it against T&Cs to start naming these trolls and match them up with their previous ATS handles?

Yes and I have the warnings a deleted posts and manners violations to prove it.

Though I do have their names.

It is funny, I can spot them on sight but get censorship against me pointing it out.

Yet they let them continue.

I guess though is good for the community hits wise to letvthem continue.

I just troll them back and laugh as I destroy their comments.

The funniest part is they stop posting when I mention Russia murdering tens of millions if its own citizens in a couple of years compared to the entire history of America.

Since we are not even close.

I guess that is a sore spot for them?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Babushka

A recon trooper doesn't MAKE policy we empliment it.
AS ordered.
WHY haven't you read my other posts?
YOU need to figure it out.
I wasn't ASKED about policy,I DON'T LIKE the administration AT ALL.
Desert Storm was my education to YOU guys.
I was in front in 1st Cav picking off your clients with M1s as my flanks.
Your exports ate it pretty easy.
edit on 29-3-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

As I said in the RUssian Troll Army thread...they show their hand, and don't even try to hide it.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

spelling, comprehension, assumption and mentation fail

i simply asked him if outright accusations of being a shill [which is a T&C violation, btw]
were allowed in the mud pit.

there, there, you can calm down now...

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

originally posted by: WineAndCheese9
Fine, perfectly fine, just remember me and this thread when you see chaos and US army called home to try and keep the peace

You are coming very close to saying you will be involved in an attack on Americans on American soil. If someone hasn't reported you to Homeland Security already I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

This topic isn't appropriate. US bashing is one thing but your implying actual attacks. Not Cool.

ORLY?
gonna call Homeland Security on the OP?
what a fascist reaction to an opinion, threaten with violence when you don't like what you hear...

#WineAndCheese9 c'estCharlie much?

Nobody has to call them the NSA was alerted while he posted it.

That's what a zetabyre processor does.

Trillions of actions per second.

lol, Skepticoverlord & Amigos should get one for ATS then
reporting T&C alerts via the alert button is a real drag and being as sunday is SSSSLLLOOOWWW DAY here
the op would already be strung up and set on fire in real life.

might even fix the search function

While I wish they would fix the search function.

SO is obviously a busy man.

And the "men in black" don't just black bag you for a small violation.

They just get flagged and watched and followed and all the data traffic watched and logged, until they have evidence you are or might be a threat.

Then they no knock raid shot your dig and abuse you in a black location until you give up the info they want.

You should know this, it is how your KGB operated for decades.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

With out a doubt there are teams of them on ATS in the last few week. As soon as they are found out, they create new user names.

Its the same users creating the same threads all the time! They stick out like a sore thumb, I'm sure the West have their Shills here on ATS but not as obvious as the Kremlin Troll Army!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Raw Nerve much!

I can guarantee, you won't still have your user name in two weeks from now!

link   

For someone who's only recently been posting in ATS you seem to know the workings of ATS pretty damn well for a newby, how many other handles have you had on ATS that were to hot to handle?

Some may think you have a point with all the rhetoric you spout, but there are others on ATS that know exactly what you're up to!

So any new member who opposes US/western aggression and any person who advocates such policies, and you label them as banned members? So sad. Oh, and just what are these new members up to? Got any proof? Please respect everyone.

link   

I think he is "an extraterrestrial than was born again".

Hint hint.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

LOL. Just make me laugh. Take a chill pill man.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If country A invades country B and country C says that's not right and tries to stop country A, does that make country C a war-monger nation especially since country B and country C had a treaty?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Nope, but any anti western rhetoric from the same members who have all joined since 1st March does raise red flags and what they say needs to be taken with a pinch of salt.

We know ATS has more than its fair share of USA haters, even in the US, but these new members are so obvious with thier constant attacks and war mongering that it stands out!

I can see it, other members can see it, if you don't see it then so be it!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

A recon trooper doesn't MAKE policy we empliment it.
AS ordered.
WHY haven't you read my other posts?
YOU need to figure it out.
I wasn't ASKED about policy,I DON'T LIKE the administration AT ALL.
Desert Storm was my education to YOU guys.
I was in front in 1st Cav picking off your clients with M1s as my flanks.
Your exports ate it pretty easy.

Don't church it up, their T series got slaughtered in the most one sided tank warfare in the history of man.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join