It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all defenders of US policy and doctrine, hawks, shills, honest right wingers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Please tell me you drew that on the spot.... please?!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WineAndCheese9

Do you really believe any of that or are you getting near the end of your shift and haven't quite hit the quota?
LMAO. You are so obviously a paid troll.

Oh look, OP has bailed as usual. Posts a few inflammatory responses and runs. Like I said, must be the end of his shift.
edit on 29-3-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Lol I woulda added the laptop and "peace" pipe.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

However much you paid in tuition to get indoctrinated into that line of crap ... I suggest you demand your money back.

The stock market will collapse all on its own without and EMP helping it out. The signs are all there for anyone who has studied the markets in the Roaring '20s. Vlad doesn't need to institute terrorism to do it. And unfortunately for the world, if any one major market falls, it will damage everyone. The world is too interdependent in global trade. It's only a matter of time before on domino goes right now.

Any bio-weapon release would be impossible to contain. It would spread world-wide if it's even halfway effective. The only possible way you could even think you would want to release such a thing is if you had the cure, and even then it's a crap shoot because any bio-agent could mutate to render your cure ineffective. Such at thing would indeed cause panic and strife, but it would be global in scale and worldwide and hurt Russia just as much as everywhere else.

Everyone has "secret tech stuff." Russia has it ... so does the US ... so does every other country with any kind of halfway decent science structure. So all big boys will unleash their big boy toys ... you and I will just have to hope we don't get crushed in the middle.

But I'm glad you have so much concern for the many Christian who do live here. We also believe that we are living in the End Times. I also have my thoughts on the End, and I'll tell you that I have some feelings about ol' Vlad. They aren't good ones even if I don't know why. I do know the only "avenging angels" mentioned in scripture are the ones who come back with Christ himself, and Vlad isn't Christ. No one on earth is, and if you think he's the messiah ... well, maybe you ought to sit down and re-read your Revelation again. There is someone who makes everyone on earth think he's the messiah, and you ought to be very wary of him.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

ARMY?
Please we will take care of it ourselves. Our MOVIES show people losing it.
I have NEVER SAID I WANTED to fight Russia,only that we could handle you,rather easily.
THAT would mean because you still exist WE as combatants DON'T want to.
I thought we were supposed to unite and fix the planet but George Bush wanted to keep the money that we were SUPPOSED to give you after Reagan. BUT hitting us with an EMP won't work either. Chaos...in case you haven't figured it out is our bread and butter.
WE ARE chaos.
If you dopes in the Kremlin want to fix something in this world then expose that which is hidden ,WE aren't afraid of threats when we have such a strong military and starting a war with a STYLIZED nuke is still a nuke as a combatant I can assure you we will respond with the standrad model.
THINK I'M A PAID shill?
NOPE I'm a vet,a COLD WAR vet AND Iknow the B##lSh#T game as well as you.
MAYBE brush up on your prepositions.
edit on 29-3-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Why do members bother arguing or responding to these obvious accounts? It seems like the same person for the last month or so, creating a new account every week. If I thought I was allowed to name the accounts I would, but I'm sure most people realize which ones they are regardless.

By engaging these people, the problem only gets worse.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Go on... name the accounts. Or maybe you just cannot handle people with opinions that differ from yours, or generally display a way of thinking that fails to fit in to your reactionary and militaristic paradigm.

Some folks think outside the box, maybe instead of calling peeps "shills" and "paid trolls" you should breath some fresh air, hug your dog and help an old lady across the street. At least then you will be getting out and about, maybe finding what people want and need, instead of rattling off your hatred and vehement distaste for real democracy.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

The awful reality is the US can't beat a bunch of desert countries in simple engagements. Every time they come out and play the US runs away.

Bully to those that think they can beat Russia at their own game in their own backyard… Its been tried before.

Look at track records, US, lost every engagement its recently fought.

Russia, sitting back and drawing US in ever closer…

US, spent casings and clouds of smoke; Russia and China, steadily building reserves.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The awful reality is the US can't beat a bunch of desert countries in simple engagements. Every time they come out and play the US runs away.

Bully to those that think they can beat Russia at their own game in their own backyard… Its been tried before.

US, spent casings and clouds of smoke; Russia and China, steadily building reserves.

That's because we haven't been truly fighting. The public at large has no stomach for what a real war actually is -- Hell. There is no such thing as a war fought to win hearts and minds. That's a huge load of crap, and when the war is run by a bunch of politically divided hacks, you aren't going to have a consistent message.

If we actually locked, loaded and committed to a fight, we would win, but that would require savagery the likes of which most people aren't ready to admit is needed.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I don't think anyone really hates Russia on the U.S. side. However, if you continue to bully by force of arms, sooner or later you are going to get resistance. The Russian economy can't really go another year with cheap oil and sanctions without major hurt to the average Russian citizen. Russia's behavior is antagonistic and is will backfire in the long run. I find it funny you think our Nobel Peace Prize winning President is a tough anti Russian, stratergist. Putin has been confrontational because President Obama is hardly a serious threat to Russian aggression. Putin's been nibbling off pieces of neighboring countries and no one has put roadblocks up to stop him.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That's because we haven't been truly fighting. The public at large has no stomach for what a real war actually is -- Hell. There is no such thing as a war fought to win hearts and minds. That's a huge load of crap, and when the war is run by a bunch of politically divided hacks, you aren't going to have a consistent message.

If we actually locked, loaded and committed to a fight, we would win, but that would require savagery the likes of which most people aren't ready to admit is needed.

\When you win the battle for hearts and minds you do not need to make war.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I've read in places that for years Russian foreign policy has been characterized as chess while the US plays poker. However, Obama's foreign policy is a lot more like checkers.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You mean nukes? That would destroy everything hawks are trying to conquer, so theres no point.

Otherwise US military doctrine seeks to avoid that open, wide scale fight. Divide and conquer is the ROE, one little defenseless nation at a time, pretending the whole time there is no wider goal to eventually subjugate them all.

Problem is, going at it minimally like you say, leaves too many enemies in the conquering wake. The bane of all ambitious empires.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Babushka

In the countries of the ME where the media and education are so tightly controlled, the battle of hearts and minds was lost before it began.

It's a pretty sounding quote though.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No, I mean rolling in and using every means at our disposal short of nukes to put the full populace into submission. We did it in WWII. It was done by Sherman during the Civil War. It is not nice. It does not do much to spare the populace or worry much about innocent civilians. It just does what a war machine does best.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

In the countries of the ME where the media and education are so tightly controlled, the battle of hearts and minds was lost before it began.

Can you explain, please?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

You do understand that the US is just as capable if doing those same things and or worse right?

Just saying.

It is called MAD for a reason.

I expected more from this thread honestly, I am disappointed.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Can you explain, please?

If you wait for everyone to love you, you will be waiting forever. It will never happen. The ME has been engaged in internal propaganda against the infidel world for as long as they've been Muslim. They believe it's their God-given duty to conquer/convert the rest of us. They will not love us short of us becoming like them. This won't change short of a reformation of the dominant Islamic sects undergoing a reformation.

link   

a reply to: intrptr

No, I mean rolling in and using every means at our disposal short of nukes to put the full populace into submission. We did it in WWII. It was done by Sherman during the Civil War. It is not nice. It does not do much to spare the populace or worry much about innocent civilians. It just does what a war machine does best.

So, what did the US do to Germany that it did not do to Iraq? Land, sea, or air, the overwhelming use of force resulted in occupation.

link   

originally posted by: WineAndCheese9

originally posted by: Rotation

Ron Paul is Pro-Russian.

No he is not Pro Russia

He is pro Constitution, he is pro leave us alone and we will leave you alone

That's not pro Russia, that's pro logic and common sense

We did leave Russia alone, for decades.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>