It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all defenders of US policy and doctrine, hawks, shills, honest right wingers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Ill ask you again what is your Objective with this thread

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
This thread is exactly what I was discussing yesterday. Normally work in groups of three. The talking points are such a give away, are you playing the "Villain" ?

kremlin Troll Army

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

To post 135 pro Putin comments a day on various online forums!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
I sens a little Russian Accent in your grammar .

AAAHAHAAHA

Sense whatever you want son but I reckon that's not the topic of this thread

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Already explained it

Here it is again

You are correct that ATS people are smart and yet I only see handful of guys fighting warmonger shills day in day out, only a handful of guys

Where is everybody else. You know the old saying, evil happens when good men do nothing

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

lol I mean you would think that they would have a better tactic ?

Most members are Attracted to, and will be convinced with well structured threads ,ones that are thought out with facts Ect.

But the whole "Rant Troll" ,"shock and awe " Won't really convince anyone ....

Opps did i feed the Troll ?

edit on 29-3-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

I get it

You think I am Putin incognito

All I ask that you remember how you made fun of me when SHTF

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineAndCheese9

I sens a little Russian Accent in your grammar .

AAAHAHAAHA

Sense whatever you want son but I reckon that's not the topic of this thread

Fair enough , so lets get back on Topic .

What is your Objective with this thread ?

for the third time .....

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I didn't create this thread for peace loving enlightened Americans

I created this thread FOR YOU

Guys like you to inform you exactly how you will go down

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Already explained it

Here it is again

You are correct that ATS people are smart and yet I only see handful of guys fighting warmonger shills day in day out, only a handful of guys

Where is everybody else. You know the old saying, evil happens when good men do nothing

Right that's an Opinion......

Now your objective ?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

What is your Objective with this thread ?

for the third time .....

Here is the objective again

edit on 29-3-2015 by WineAndCheese9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I didn't create this thread for peace loving enlightened Americans

I created this thread FOR YOU

Guys like you to inform you exactly how you will go down

At this point I have to assume your Trolling or your more confused than a frog in space .

Heed his warning folks!!!!!!!! He wan'ts to Change the world ! one post at a time !!!!! * rolls eyes*

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

At this point I have to believe your Trolling or your more confused than a frog in space .

By all means, imagine that I am pot smoking beaver with one of those Russian winter hats and a moss computer hooked up to stolen Internet card

Stolen from some backpacker last year lol

I am a bad beaver

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
so you got a time line for this scenario to unfold or is it kind of like one of those this is how it could pan out type of things, because hey, as far as i'm concerned buddy, with this stuff, knock yourself out, go to town, lay your cards out on the table!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
S&F op ....When the dogs of war are running rampant and the howling can be heard you know the end is near .That great and terrible beast that will make war by way of peace is ..war on drugs ,means that the opium and coc aine is flowing freely. War on terror means that legitimate govt's. can be over thrown and new puppet regimes can be installed .War on poverty means that the rich get richer and the poor become more numerous .War on fraud means that the bankers and oligarchs can commit greater frauds . And because lawless will abound the love of many will grow cold . There is my first post of the day .only 134 to go lol

ps ....just a clip from another Kremlin ,gremlin ..."By Paul Craig Roberts

March 27, 2015 "ICH" - Professor Michel Chossudovsky is the author of many important books. His latest is The Globalization of War: America’s Long War Against Humanity. Chossudovsky shows that Washington has globalized war while the US president is presented as a global peace-maker, complete with the Nobel Peace Prize. Washington has military deployed in 150 countries, has the world divided up into six US military commands and has a global strike plan that includes space operations. Nuclear weapons are part of the global strike plan and have been elevated for use in a pre-emptive first strike, a dangerous departure from their Cold War role.

America’s militarization includes military armament for local police for use against the domestic population and military coercion of sovereign countries in behalf of US economic imperialism.

One consequence is the likelihood of nuclear war. Another consequence is the criminalization of US foreign policy. War crimes are the result. These are not the war crimes of individual rogue actors but war crimes institutionalized in established guidelines and procedures. “What distinguishes the Bush and Obama administrations,” Chossudovsky writes, “is that the concentration camps, targeted assassinations and torture chambers are now openly considered as legitimate forms of intervention, which sustain ‘the global war on terrorism’ and support the spread of ‘Western democracy.’”

Chossudovsky points out that the ability of US citizens to protest and resist the transformation of their country into a militarist police state is limited. Washington and the compliant foundations now fund the dissent movement in order to control it. He quotes Noam Chomsky and Edward S. Herman about manufacturing consent. He lets Paul Kivel describe how funding of dissent by the elite results in the co-option of grassroots community leadership. The same thing is happening to environmental organizations. Black Americans also have lost their leaders to the elite’s money and ability to bestow position and emoluments.

Chossudovsky notes that progressive, left-wing, and anti-war groups have endorsed the “war on terror” and uncritically accept the official 9/11 story, which provides the basis for Washington’s wars.

Having accepted the lies, there is no basis for protest. Thus its absence. www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Fine, perfectly fine, just remember me and this thread when you see chaos and US army called home to try and keep the peace

You are coming very close to saying you will be involved in an attack on Americans on American soil. If someone hasn't reported you to Homeland Security already I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

This topic isn't appropriate. US bashing is one thing but your implying actual attacks. Not Cool.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Maybe they can invade chernobyl reactor 4 and occupy it for a few weeks...

Might save us a lot of time and effort.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

Fine, perfectly fine, just remember me and this thread when you see chaos and US army called home to try and keep the peace

You are coming very close to saying you will be involved in an attack on Americans on American soil. If someone hasn't reported you to Homeland Security already I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

This topic isn't appropriate. US bashing is one thing but your implying actual attacks. Not Cool.

Well at least I'm not the only one thinking that. Must be the only reason he has an active account still. Lol

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: WineAndCheese9

You suck at this game so bad even Russian sympathizers turn. I'd want my money back or maybe that's the point and you're actually a US troll. The plot thickens.

A false flag double agent troll that only ATS can bring us. I love a good conspiracy!

edit on 29-3-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

At this point I have to believe your Trolling or your more confused than a frog in space .

By all means, imagine that I am pot smoking beaver with one of those Russian winter hats and a moss computer hooked up to stolen Internet card

Hold on.

.....ok got it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join