It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all defenders of US policy and doctrine, hawks, shills, honest right wingers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Hey guys and gals this is gonna be fun, we don't need those tree hugging hippies, lets talk war baby !

The reason you feel like pushing Russia around is because you don't respect them. They have inferior army, smaller economy though if you count US debt it's the other way around. They are what you guys nicknamed "a regional power" and not to be taken seriously. You can attack their allies, attack their economy, they don't have F-22s, awesome predator drones etc

Well there in lies the problem... You problem

Russia won't use nukes to destroy US, and they will destroy you, please read to the end of this OP

Large fridge size EMP devices can be made for 20 k INSIDE THE US and driven to wall st and Chicago exchange and parked in front of major banks. To be discharged at the same time, it is remarkably easy to make these things, luckily stupid Middle East terrorist don't think in such technical way, then again most of them are fake Al-CIAda

Stock market collapse would harm the US, if you think it wouldn't you are way to loyal to Washington

Russian agents could release at the same time in every major city a bio weapon, no not Ebola, WORSE THAN EBOLA, you feel me?

If you think this alone wouldn't panic the US enough to crash the economy and cause civil strife, then your loyalty is really awesome and blind

And then there is the secret tech, stuff I could mention but you would just laugh your head off because you can't imagine Russia having the stuff even though they demonstrated one such device on a US ship in Black Sea

When Russia attacks you in such a way, president Obama will call Putin and tell him "damn you vlad, do you realize we will nuke you now". To which Russians will simply say we didn't do it and if you launch nukes we are launching nukes too

Here is what you need to know

There is a growing segment of Right Wing Christians in Russian federation, rumours exist that even Putin fancies himself Jesus's man, they are increasingly seeing themselves as being put into position of revelation angels who will be tasked with pouring wrath like plaque and devastation upon the wicked

I think of myself as Christian too and I too would like to see US get what's coming to them. I believe one way or another bible prophecies will come to fruition

So by all means my dear Americans, feel safe behind those f-22s and b2 bombers but remember war is not necessarily fought army VS army

Continue making enemy out of everyone, what could possibly go wrong

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Get up, get up, it's a New World Order.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rotation

Like the song says heh

Man if we had people like Ron Paul Rand Paul as decision makers, US would be facing a golden age, I think good ETs can only cry when they check out the humanity

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
how much is Russia paying to to put this Hogwash out spook ?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Russia is not paying me zilch and I am way too smart than to get involved with Russian intelligence, just like CIA, these people are dangerous, your own can kill you

I will never understand those who seek employment in intelligence services, these people don't care about their employees

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: WineAndCheese9

Ron Paul is Pro-Russian.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineAndCheese9

Russia is not paying me zilch and I am way too smart than to get involved with Russian intelligence, just like CIA, these people are dangerous, your own can kill you

I will never understand those who seek employment in intelligence services, these people don't care about their employees

Your Preaching to the Choir here at ATS ...

Just saying
edit on 29-3-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Ron Paul is Pro-Russian.

No he is not Pro Russia

He is pro Constitution, he is pro leave us alone and we will leave you alone

That's not pro Russia, that's pro logic and common sense
edit on 29-3-2015 by WineAndCheese9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Just saying

ATS has honest right wing warmongers AND paid US shills

I want them to realize that being pro war is very risky way to live,

Even a skinny guy can get lucky and stab me in a fight, and yes I've been in knife fights 20 years ago

It is way better to live an honest non violent life

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Typical response expected from a Kremlin Troll.

You seem to enjoy antogonising the American members on ATS since you joined. BTW I'm not American!

You seem to revel in the prospect of war with the west.

You sir/madam are a troll! Either for Kremlin (the talking points you raise seem similar) or you have a psychological issue, probably depression. Either up your meds or seek medical attention. You seem like a fundamentalist to me!

Edit - the giveaway is all these new members in the last few weeks that spout anti west nonsense and then abandon their user name within a couple of weeks, just like you will in a few days!
edit on 29.3.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Ron Paul is Pro-Russian.

No he is not Pro Russia

He is pro Constitution, he is pro leave us alone and we will leave you alone

That's not pro Russia, that's pro logic and common sense

fully agree with you here .

So where are you from ?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Yes yes you think I am a bad twisted person, you got plenty of personal attacks

But do you have anything to add regarding OP

At least write how none of that is feasible or possible, put in some kind of effort

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Ron Paul is Pro-Russian, Ron Paul is Pro-Putin.

Ron Paul supported the illegal occupation of Crimea by The Russian Federation.

Obama is doing what he's suppose to be doing.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I'll abstain if you don't mind. I don't feed Trolls!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Just saying

ATS has honest right wing warmongers AND paid US shills

I want them to realize that being pro war is very risky way to live,

Even a skinny guy can get lucky and stab me in a fight, and yes I've been in knife fights 20 years ago

It is way better to live an honest non violent life

ATS is a Mix of a whole lot of things .

Not everyone is a "warmonger" as you put it .

I my self am a pacifist.

But I would like to think that most of the members here have at least that "critical thinker " within and are able to see through most of the smoke our Government puts out.

So what is your Objective here ?

edit on 29-3-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

Fine, perfectly fine, just remember me and this thread when you see chaos and US army called home to try and keep the peace

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

But I would like to think that most of the members here have at least that "critical thinker " within and are able to see through most of the smoke our Government puts out.

You are correct that ATS people are smart and yet I only see handful of guys fighting warmonger shills day in day out, only a handful of guys

Where is everybody else. You know the old saying, evil happens when good men do nothing

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

Fine, perfectly fine, just remember me and this thread when you see chaos and US army called home to try and keep the peace

when you see chaos and US army called home

I sens a little Russian Accent in your grammar .

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

You are correct that ATS people are smart and yet I only see handful of guys fighting warmonger shills day in day out, only a handful of guys

Where is everybody else. You know the old saying, evil happens when good men do nothing

You keep referring to "warmongers & Shills " Like the board is just flooded with them ?

You see Most members post from Other news outlets Here at ATS so we are always going to have a Pro ,con,neutral Opinion on any given topic .

It's a conspiracy site ..........

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Ron Paul supported the illegal occupation of Crimea by The Russian Federation.

Ron Paul is a realist, he knows west pushed for ousting of Kiev government

He knows Russia was willing to go to war in order not to lose that old naval base in Crimea

He knows 70% of Crimeans are Russian and will chose to side with Russia

Ron Paul knows Crimea isn't worth WW3

Ron Paul knows Russia could have taken entire Ukraine but didn't

Ron Paul knows more than you

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join