It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC News’ Richard Engel Slams Obama’s ‘Convoluted’ and ‘Incoherent’ Iran Policy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NYCUltra
except the Iran hates our guts, and publicly says so almost daily.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I can't help but feel that this scenario has been constructed by those who stand to make the profits already. The US has a history of playing both sides of wars and we are just seeing the results of the decks being stacked on both sides. I think everything has already been planned and the president is playing his given role.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
a reply to: NYCUltra
except the Iran hates our guts, and publicly says so almost daily.

I know, but that doesn't bother Obama. Iran will gladly take advantage in order to gain more power and influence. Some French diplomats are saying this.

In a shocking accusation, French diplomats told Foreign Policy that they believe the Obama administration plans to replace Saudi Arabia with Iran as the central U.S. ally in the Middle East. (VIDEO: Reporter Grills State Department: Is United States Now A ‘Functional Ally Of Iran?’)

“Numerous French diplomats suspect that the United States… is on the verge of profoundly reshaping of [sic] its traditional alliance system in the Middle East,” reporters Joseph Bahout and Benjamin Haddad write, ”moving [to] a system where Iran replaces Saudi Arabia as the central pillar of regional stability.”

“The nuclear talks, French diplomats suspect, are just one part of a strategic rapprochement with Iran,” the piece continues. “Washington has practically sub-contracted the war against the Islamic State’s forces in Iraq to Iranian special forces and Tehran’s Iraqi militia proxies. The French view this as a potentially counter-productive move, one more part of Washington’s turn away from its Sunni allies and toward Tehran.”

French Officials: Obama Plans To Make Iran His Key Middle East Ally
edit on 31-3-2015 by NYCUltra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Like I said he didn't live up to all his promises, I agreed with some of what you said especially in regards to gitmo and bringing the troops home. As a veteran I was massively disappointed in those regards. I should also clarify he was the best candidate maybe not the best man for the job. But compared to the War Monger McCain and the plutocrat Romney he was absolutely the best man for the job. As far as him having a majority in congress he did but he didn't have a super majority something he sorely needed for most of the legislation he supported.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join