It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist cupcakes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

You got that right. I wouldn't.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

Kinda ironic a Mod snipped your "snide" remark on a thread about being PC.

I'm curious...who defines "snide" here on ATS? Yes, I am new but I've seen some over the top comments here and there that would make "snide" seem mild.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

they look delicious
I picture them cream filled with liquor in the center yum
I first bite of all the pink bits

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

nice

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

They look great.

If they'd made some with brown chocolate and some with white chocolate, he would have been okay.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Those cupcakes look fine.
They look like something I'd expect to see in France.
Edgy ... and tasty.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Those cupcakes look fine.
They look like something I'd expect to see in France.
Edgy ... and tasty.

I dunno I have seen much better presentation in french patisserie shops.

Being a 35 minute train ride from France I have got to know my french patisserie

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

They look delicious! I'd eat it.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I think all of this is unnecessary, foolish, moronic and very, very hurtful and insulting.

And...I think the people who are creating these cupcakes and promoting them are superficial, shallow, slimy thinkers who don't really need to exist.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

I think all of this is unnecessary, foolish, moronic and very, very hurtful and insulting.

To be honest ... people must have low threshold of tolerance to be insulted by cup cakes such as these ... Sure they are immature ... and I do not know the intention behind the maker of them ... perhaps the baker is racist or wanting to gain attention for the sake of sales ... or with the present atmosphere in France is having a go at over zealous political correctness ... I just do not know

And...I think the people who are creating these cupcakes and promoting them are superficial, shallow, slimy thinkers who don't really need to exist.

Seems very harsh and medieval to say the baker should not exist ... even if they were racist or sexist ...
We should acknowledge such people exist and be an example of the opposite ... but to want them dead makes you worse than them

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Those were freakish. I don't know if I'd eat one. Wasn't there a bakery in France that was banned from making penis shaped pastries?

Just curious.. well not that much really, but what flavor are penis shaped pastries? What about those of us who would really dig eating Vagina shaped pastries? What flavor would those be?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I have no idea. I really don't want to know. As for the ones that look like girl parts I have a few comments-all of which will either get my post removed or get me banned.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

ROFLMAO!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join