It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A speculative story about South Africa without proof

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
We had the bomb in the 1970’s.
In conjecture with another country we testes it which cannot be proven up until today. Spy satellites highlighted it in the Northern Karoo. The only difference was the atom we were splitting didn’t leave a radio active signature. Yes the Americans tried it first but abandon the research because very few scientists were alive after the first test, a little big miss calculation. But that is science and we should all know that it doesn’t count any more today.
Now my rant: I live in a country that was forced by sanctions to change. I hope all you opinionated bloggres get a president that rapes a woman and then takes a shower not to get aids. Don’t laugh at my country, come live here. I promise you that you will not get a R140+ million bunker for all your wives.
Maybe we should rather stay with Lightnin’ Hopkins Swart Concert 1968, and less political BS. I love the blues.

edit on 1C152015-03-28T21:05:33-05:00SaturdayAmerica/Chicago2 by ICycle2 because: Because I can

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Awesome Rant! I have no idea what you're talking about but I hate it too! Damn them whoever they are!

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Cannot really elaborate, because I cannot proof my statements. That is why I said speculative.
Maybe I'm just ranting about interference in any affairs that should not be suppose to concern us.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Perhaps you should lend our friend your avatar?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ICycle2

Cannot really elaborate, because I cannot proof my statements. That is why I said speculative.
Maybe I'm just ranting about interference in any affairs that should not be suppose to concern us.

Cool, I came in prepared to comment on the nuclear program, the Israeli connection and the test in the south atlantic ocean back in the 70s and then just couldn't comprehend your meaning.
edit on 28-3-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

You mentioned Israel not me. I'm not suppose to know anything
edit on 1C152015-03-28T21:13:08-05:00SaturdayAmerica/Chicago2 by ICycle2 because: Trying to be to fast

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I'm not suppose to know anything

Its not a secret if you are referring to purchasing nuclear weapons technology from Israel (which came from France) so, no need to keep any lids on that.

You can also be assured that you are the only country in human history to voluntarily give up your nuclear capability.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I hope all you opinionated bloggres get a president that rapes a woman and then takes a shower not to get aids. Don’t laugh at my country, come live here.

That part was funny.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Its not a secret if you are referring to purchasing nuclear weapons technology from Israel (which came from France) so, no need to keep any lids on that.

I think my rant is actually about where my country is at, why we were forced through sanction to actually gave up our nuclear weapons. Why is any country bad "except the main players" that have nuclear weapons?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I think my rant is actually about where my country is at, why we were forced through sanction to actually gave up our nuclear weapons. Why is any country bad "except the main players" that have nuclear weapons?

As I understood it at the time, perhaps erroneously, it wasn't sanctions but the anticipated collapse that sparked the hasty divestment.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Or maybe France got from us????

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

France armed Israel first and Israel armed SA next so, no.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky
Thanx

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

If you say so. OK. Are You from South Africa? Or do you know that they shoot the first laser to the moon just west of Pretoria

I'm ranting not in dispute

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

As I understood it at the time, perhaps erroneously, it wasn't sanctions but the anticipated collapse that sparked the hasty divestment.

This is not meant as mean answer. The thing here is everybody makes opinions on what they read, but when you are there experiencing it you will know. I'm not going into the money game and who benefited.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Nope, just an avid historian.

I am always interested in alternate histories though.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Accepted

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

France where involved in building Pelindaba. However the splitting of the plutonium atom was perfected at Pelindaba and resold to France.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

There is no difference in the mechanism of super critical fission occuring in uranium 235 and plutonium 239 or 241.

Plutonium is a byproduct of breeder reactors which France heavily invested in and SA never had so, no.

Edit: Not actually certain that SA never built a breeder now that I think about it. Though, the actual number of functional devices they possessed was very small which is consistent with highly enriched uranium devices.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join