It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Middle East 'soap opera'.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It seems every day something new comes up to change the equation in the ME. The writers in Hollywood couldn't keep up with the speed of these developments.

The U.S., rather Obama's disaffection with Israel, MAY be the reasoning for Saudi Arabia's declaration for nuclear power/weapons. As Israel perceives Iran to be it's biggest adversary, Saudi Arabia also has no love lost for the Persians.

Israel may actually be seen as serving the Saudis interests by being Iran's most vocal and potentially strongest enemy. With Obama distancing from Israel, apparently to win over Iran to conclude an 'agreement' that Obama can hold up for legacy purposes.

With the events in Yemen, the Saudis could ill afford being 'bracketed' by Iran if Hamas wins out in Palestine via U.S. support. It's a safe bet that the Saudis are very concerned about Yemen and Iran in general as their air campaign continues in Yemen.

A possibility looms that this announcement by Saudi Arabia takes Israel off the front burner in the White House and replaces them with Saudi Arabia. Without doubt, the Saudis aren't afraid of any repercussions from Obama.

The internal rhetoric in the U.S. against an Iranian agreement will grow, not only from the right but from within his own Democrat party members. This should take Obama's attention off Israel and on damage control for the Iranian negotiations.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend...or an actual co-operation between Saudi Arabia and Israel?

An interesting possibility..stay tuned for the next episode...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It's all an orchastration by powerful and rich people interconnected by; banks, governments, alphabet agencies and nation leaders.

This crazy # doesn't happen on its own; someone has ordered (via chain of command) for ISIS to do what it does, and the current conflicts to manifest.

Engineered Chaos.

Ever heard if it? Tune your mind to middle eastern soap opera, it's there

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

IF that's the case, and I stress 'if', then Obama sure isn't part of it.

This move is a blind-side punch in his head. It FUBAR's his chances of an acceptable agreement with Iran.

Proliferation fears becomes the order of the day and that agreement is dead in the water.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Maybe Paddy O'Bama knows it's 2015 and time to cut ties with the two worst states in the Middle East in human rights history...

IsraHell & Saudi Beheadin Ya are not the allies the U.S. needs moving into the next decade...

You don't need to be spending $30 billion every time a new President comes in to give Ziorael the same weapons, technology & scientific advancements you create & produce...
Hitler would blush at their discrimination techniques!
Mugabe would blush at their land theft aspirations!

You don't need to bow and kiss the Ring of the House of Saud every time a new President comes in, lauding the most despicable Royal family to ever exist...
Henry VIII would blush at their limitless decapitations!
Phelp's would blush at their religious fanaticism!

O'Bama saw through the (forced) veil and under the atheists decorative yarmulke & the "entitled" supremacism of both.
So have millions of Americans who are sick of their taxes being spent on Israeli defence & Saudi Oil...

Sickening!

Oh yeah, check under the bed for Iran...
Israel & Saudi Arabia said so!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Post script.

I do not believe the current events are machinated. Too many, too fast. This is totally out of control.

I could buy into the start of it all being engineered. That being Saddam's invasion of Kuwait. I've seen small articles, about a paragraph in length, in back sections of newspapers, back in the day, stating that Saddam took the 'no response' from the U.S. on his troop build-up on the Kuwaiti border as tacit permission to 'carry on'.

Also, in similar little articles, that the CIA failed to inform Bush 41 of that "troop build-up" in their daily briefs. The Director of the CIA resigned shortly after Gulf War I ....

Since then, cause and effect, one after the other, faster and faster....

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

If isis wasn't wanted it would be removed that day or the next, no if and or but. Done, depleted from the land they chaos.

But they are there, and conflicts everywhere. If they were not meant to be, they wouldn't be. It's simple.

Someone, a collective of people of course, want chaos, propaganda, lies, manipulation, control, death, profit.

What we see today is exactly all that, on steroids.

If your inclined to belive it has taken a life on its own, then allow me to remind you one more time.

There POWERFUL nations, with tools thst can END anything or any conflict going on the world today.

There are unknown factions funneling money and equipping terrorists with weapons, transportation, food, wealth, and a game plan.

This didn't happen by accident. If I so choose to see the obvious rather ignore it..

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Then name them...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

OK. There's plenty pointing to the Saudis when it comes to Isis.

My problem is it's real easy to paint the picture you paint. There are far too many players and factions that flip-flop on a heart-beat.

All of a sudden the new Afghan president seems like the real deal, at least PR-wise and befriending the U.S..

Too much, too fast, no one has that much power and control...no one.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Soap opera it may be in that its staged and arranged by TPTB to create hellish conditions on earth for their plans. But though the Boogie Man is a creation of the planets mismangers, its still horrendously victimizing the millions being held hostage.

The cities, the strongholds for Isil terrorists (and I will not call them Isis, ie metaphor for Mother and Earth, sorry that offended my native friend enormously that these primitives would taint the name of Mother. In ancient Egypt the temples to Isis where the ones the poor and sick prayed to for help and mercy, the grassroots people, who are KING to me.) But the strongholds were the cities that were the most progressed, women in college dressing in modern ways.

And these are the ones our Leaders are bombing.

Isil (manufactured by the Windsor's/Rockerfellers/Rothchild's or not) is still, killing, sexually abusing women and babies and good decent progressive thinking men.

Its like a group of criminals taking over a sports stadium with thousands of hostages. And our police walk away, say this is their territory now, or bomb the hostages to catch the bad guy.

They need to release the hidden technology and drop them to their knees (as they can do with Haarp in crowd control) like the bugs they are and squish them.

And in our waking up, we need to follow the crumbs to the top echlen behind this, pin the tails on the right donkeys, the elite, and arrest all of them, if the police won't then huge crowds of people.

I believe long ago, we should already have given notice to asshat political servants to vacant office, and if they didn't either play ball, create eutopia not hell, equality and freedom for everyone, land and homes for all, that they had 2 weeks to leave.

And we would elect our own, pay taxes to our own and arrest those false authorities who refused to leave.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I agree, there's so much happening in the Middle East that all we could do is hope for some nice "soap opera" parts within those ultimately chaotic scenes.

top topics

join