It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jonathan Cahn: Hanukkah foreshadows the Antichrist and End Time

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Wonderful interview with Jon Cahn in which he explains Hanukkah and how it directly relates to the End Time which many believe is quickly approaching.

Very educational if you never knew what Hanukkah really is about and how it came to be recognized. I found it very, very informative!

edit on 28-3-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That's the exact same thing as saying "The special pink marshmallow day shall predict the anti-Flying Spaghetti Monster and then usher in the end times." Woo Woo. Additionally, time does not exist as only the presence exists. Try to exist even 1 single second ago... or 1 single second from NOW. IMPOSSIBLE. I guess "the creator" did bother to mention this.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Thanks for posting these, I will watch them before bed tonight.

I will come back and comment tomorrow.

I just finished the Shinar Directive that you recommended, awesome book, cant recommend it enough for anyone interested.

Thanks Infolurker!
God Bless.

You may find interest in this link, amazing to me seeing things line up as predicted.
I was going to start a thread on it but don't have time. Feel free anyone.

Shoebat.com

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The entire world is holding its collective breath. You can feel it everywhere.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: amihotCD

That's the exact same thing as saying "The special pink marshmallow day shall predict the anti-Flying Spaghetti Monster and then usher in the end times." Woo Woo. Additionally, time does not exist as only the presence exists. Try to exist even 1 single second ago... or 1 single second from NOW. IMPOSSIBLE. I guess "the creator" did bother to mention this.

Actually, my Creator left a guide for me to follow.

Mathew 16:3
And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

It has been 100% accurate and it amazes me to see things lining up that were predicted 2000 or more years ago.

You can be cute or hip with the typical 'Flying Spaghetti Monster' rhetoric.

But me, I will follow the Lord Jesus.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

The entire world is holding its collective breath. You can feel it everywhere.

It is palpable. Was almost overwhelming seeing things at the various news feeds I check daily.

I finally just closed the laptop and spent some quality time with my Maker.

Anyone interested in Biblical Prophecy read that link I posted above from Shoebat.com

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I have seen some of his youtube videos. Interesting possibilities as everyone expects a "revived Roman Empire" but forgets there was an Eastern half of that Roman Empire... Byzantium which later became the Ottoman Empire.

Definitely something to watch as I am not handcuffed to any specific doctrine. For example: (Pre, Mid, Post Trib transfiguration. I expect any are possible, though lean more to the mid-post camp).

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I wish I could remember it now, but there is a book written about the marriage ceremony and how it also foreshadows the marriage of Christ and the Church.

There a lot of places where the feasts and rituals were meant to tie the people to what would happen.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There are some youtubes. Scotty has a bunch of great videos. I don't agree with everything he says of course as he is dead set on a pre-trib rapture as the only possible scenario while I give John Shorey's theories some merit

www.youtube.com...

edit on 29-3-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Yes, I watch Scotty when he puts up stuff.

I do think God will take people, but I don't know when. I'd like it to be sooner rather than later in the whole process, but it is His call as always. I do have a hard time going with the idea that we'll be taken right at the end and snatched up for a whirlwind wedding just in time to return on our white horses to fight Armageddon. That just seems a little too much eloping instead of a proper wedding.

I guess that leaves me more in the early to mid.

Of course, I've been playing with a highly speculative and not backed by much of anything mental image where the first horseman is Christ gathering us in. He rides the white horse like Christ and conquers without a shot. Well, what if we are taken in spirit to be given new bodies, leaving our old ones behind so that it looks like roughly 1/3 of the world's population more or less drops dead? That would cause instant and total global breakdown and panic and the other three horseman wouldn't be far behind as nations attacked over suspicious of a bio-weapon attack and society broke down. Then the fifth seal opens and the anti-Christ steps in a seems to restore calm in a world gone mad ...

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Such 'predictions' have had a 100% failure record over the past 2000+ years.

Doesn't this ever enter the minds of people propergating such nonsense?

Isn't this the ultimate form of terrorism?Wishing/wanting the end of the world?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

Of course it does enter my mind. Why do you think I still make plans for the rest of my life and I won't be selling off all my worldly goods in anticipation of God's return in September?

If He does see fit to return for us then, you are more than welcome to what little I have assuming that no one else in my immediate family is left here to claim it.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

2Peter 3,4
3Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

2Peter 8,9
8But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

infolurker,

Definitely something to watch as I am not handcuffed to any specific doctrine. For example: (Pre, Mid, Post Trib transfiguration. I expect any are possible, though lean more to the mid-post camp).

I feel the same way, anytime I see anyone set a date you can pretty much declare that will NOT be the day. Man has done so much damage to His message.

I also have no set doctorine, I lean towards mid-trib so I try and prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
The only doctrine I hold to are things Jesus Himself said.

I always have found prophecy fascinating though.

In His time.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Of course it does enter my mind. Why do you think I still make plans for the rest of my life and I won't be selling off all my worldly goods in anticipation of God's return in September?

If He does see fit to return for us then, you are more than welcome to what little I have assuming that no one else in my immediate family is left here to claim it.

Exactly.

I am still paying for my sons college and paying my mortgage. Just bought a new car, new to me, and I plan on voting in the next election.

My wife and I are going to play tourist today and walk around Niagara Falls. Beautiful day.

But I am awake and aware of the 'season'.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This book the bible was from Yaweh. It was after he eloped from the Galactic Psychiatric Hospital and a long time ago. He set up shop on Earth, gave some tablets to Charlton Heston and then he split. Honestly this is the 3rd anti-christ thread running now. You know what? I think the anti-christ is bullsh$t. But thats just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Hmm yeah if i'd know about any of that then you'd have had a point, maybe your conviction isn't as strong as the gentleman's in the videos?

Which makes me wonder why you bothered to create this thread...

Yeah gods are kinda spiteful like that, leaving loved family members behind and splitting up families.
edit on 29-3-2015 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

2Peter 3,4
3Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

2Peter 8,9
8But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Why would you find that convincing? why would you think that I would find that convincing?

And I guess those 'last days' have been lasting for around 2000 years lol...

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

It isn't about conviction. It's about the timing. It'll happen, but maybe not in my lifetime.

However, it serves to help me keep my soul ready because it could happen at any time. For all I know, it could happen between typing one character and the next, so I try to stay prepared.

And there is a dual meaning. For any of us, the second coming could be as simple as meeting our maker at the end of our natural lives. And as I'm sure you are well aware, that too could happen between my typing one character to the next. So you see, my family could be around to claim my stuff.

No one knows.

edit on 29-3-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

2Peter 3,4

2Peter 8,9

Why would you find that convincing? why would you think that I would find that convincing?

And I guess those 'last days' have been lasting for around 2000 years lol...

Dunno how old you are, but your last days will come for you. It happens for us all.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Which makes me wonder why you bothered to create this thread...

Ketsuko did not create this thread.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join