It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Obama selling out Arab Allies to reach a deal with Iran as Yemen burns

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Here's Iran causing chaos in Yemen who Obama held up as an example of success in the region. Iran and the Supreme Leader screaming death to America. Iran DEMANDING all sanctions be lifted after the deal is done and they're allowed to continue research into nuclear weapons.

The reason this nonsense is unfolding in front of our eyes is because of Obama and his desire not to be defied. It's amazing that the President of the United States acts in this way. If you defy him, and you're not supposed to then he holds a grudge. The White House is still going after Bibi and Israel.

After the election, Obama's ire was aimed at the American Voter and this is why he floated mandatory voting.

Here's a video from that bastion of conservatism MSNBC about how Arab allies don't trust the Obama administration.

Here's some of the transcript:

ENGEL (1:58): I know several people in the US military who were taken by surprise by this [action in Yemen]. Senior officials who would have been expected to know that there was going to be an operation in Yemen, they didn’t. They were finding out about it almost in real time.

And they believe, and some US members of Congress believe, that the reason Saudi Arabia and other states didn’t tell the US that it was going to launch this war against Shi’ite backed, or Iranian-backed rebels in Yemen, is because Saudi Arabia and other countries simply don’t trust the United States anymore, don’t trust this administration — think the administration is working to befriend Iran to try and make a deal in Switzerland, and therefore didn’t think that the intelligence frankly would be secure.

I think that is a situation that is quite troubling for US foreign policy, where traditional allies — like Saudi Arabia, like Egypt, like the United Arab Emirates — don’t know if the US is reliable at this stage to hold onto this information when it comes to Iran.

Just madness!!!
edit on 28-3-2015 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

But Saudi Arabia in some ways is our enemy anyways especially after they brought 9/11 and supported ISIS.
edit on 28-3-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I was intrigued but stopped reading when I seen it was NBC

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

But Saudi Arabia in some ways is our enemy anyways especially after they brought 9/11 and supported ISIS.

Here come the Obamaites!

So now Saudi Arabia is the enemy and Iran is our closest friend. Pure nonsense and it just shows, some people will follow Obama off of a cliff if he lead them there.

It's the same with some Republicans who still to this day support Nixon.

This is why non violent sociopaths are attracted to areas like politics, Wall Street and the pulpit. This is where they can blindly control the most people.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

And you should care about the Saudi Arabia why?

The 9/11 Hijackers were from Saudi Arabia and Yemen

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Plus Iranian militia are fighting against ISIS, with the support of American air support

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
this is all so messed up! everyone is confused.
the US seems to not know what its doing..or trying to do.
are we working with or against you? who the hell knows!!

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

Here come the Obamaites!

So now Saudi Arabia is the enemy and Iran is our closest friend. Pure nonsense and it just shows, some people will follow Obama off of a cliff if he lead them there.

It's the same with some Republicans who still to this day support Nixon.

This is why non violent sociopaths are attracted to areas like politics, Wall Street and the pulpit. This is where they can blindly control the most people.

Just because a person supports one thing he does, does not make one a Obama supporter.

I agree with diplomacy with Iran and Cuba but pretty much think Obama failed domestically and in foreign policy with Libya and with his stupid red lines in Syria.

In fact he has pretty much blundered in everything except Cuba and Iran!

I mean FFS why the hell would you want to be allies with the Saudis?

Also diplomatic talks is a far cry from being Iranian allies.
edit on 28-3-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The Obama agenda is being exposed beyond speculation.

The jealousies and vengeance are obvious.

We were warned.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Obama agenda is being exposed beyond speculation.

The jealousies and vengeance are obvious.

We were warned.

What the hell are you blabbering on about?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Really??? I'm not a fan of Obama, but Saudi Arabia is a big threat. Just recently there was a thread about Saudi Arabia trying to get nuclear weapons and that is way more scary considering that elements within the Saudi Military would most likely side with the Jihadists and take control of the nuclear weapons.
edit on 28-3-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

That makes no sense based on the history of that region.

We even backed Saddam Hussein against Iran. This is because NOBODY, I MEAN NOBODY wants Iran to have control in the region. This is the reason I didn't support Bush in Iraq.

Saying Saudi Arabia is a bigger threat in the region than Iran makes zero sense.

Is Saudi Arabia perfect? Is Egypt perfect? NO, but Iran is 100 times worse especially if the Mullah's get control of nuclear weapons and more control in the region. This is why you can't appease them and that's exactly what's happening in Switzerland.

This is why top officials from Iran came out and said the White House is begging us to do a deal.

You can't negotiate anything useful from this kind of weakness. This is why Iran is demanding they want this or that. They know and smell the weakness so of course you see how far you can push it.

Obama partly wants to do a deal out of vengeance against Bibi for coming to America and giving a speech and the Republicans who sent out a letter to Iran. So he desperately wants a deal and Iran can smell the desperation.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
How about we just get out of the ME all together? Did we learn nothing from SE Asia?

What imbecile thinks it is a good idea to go fight a half assed "war" that only ends up with the US delivering enough arms to a backwater country to enable a swarm of warlords and terrorists to use them against us later when we inevitably pull out?

If every American and Russian made or funded weapon suddenly disappeared from the ME it would be very quiet there.
edit on 28-3-2015 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
How about we just get out of the ME all together? Did we learn nothing from SE Asia?

Hundred stars.

Its a mess full of savages , always has been a mess full of savages and always will be a mess full of savages.

USA and EU will never fix it.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

Is Saudi Arabia perfect? Is Egypt perfect? NO, but Iran is 100 times worse

Why?

They seem about equal for human rights abuses and supporting terrorists.

Though at least Iran lets women drive without flogging them.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Maybe the government finally realized Israel and Saudi Arabia. While smiling to our faces, are stabbing us in the back. Where do people think the funding for wahhabist sunni terrorism movements, like Al Qaeda and ISIL, comes from. Shia Iran or the birthplace of the movement, Saudi Arabia. Hmmmm lets get Sherlock Holmes and the Lady from Murder She Wrote on the case.

Maybe the U.S. Just wants a new proxy in the area that is not funding the current crop of terrorists that have been attacking the west since 911. Or maybe we just want to start some ish. Start a bigger war in the area for our own purposes. To keep the world economy afloat through the Military Industrial Complex. Or maybe the U.S. just wants to try diplomacy for once and not troop on the ground or bombs. Or maybe Obama is secretly a muslim. Or all of the above or none of the above.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

It makes you wonder if anyone has ever stopped to think that maybe, just maybe, we might be 'pals' with the wrong fricken countries in the middle east.

But then again...

Maybe we're 'pals' with these countries because how else are we going to keep the military industrial complex in a job ?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

We can't pull out of the Middle East for several reasons.

1. Oil is a big part of the world economy. Whether people like it or not, we can't just stick our heads in the sand and give them the power to wreck our economy and the worlds economy. This is why we need to move away from dependence on foreign oil.

2. Weapons are too dangerous and technology is advancing to the point it's easier to obtain. Sadly, the ME has been left behind in many cases and there's still a 1st century mentality. We can't have this mentality getting nuclear weapons or even a weapon that can release a virus onto us.

So we can't just isolate ourselves from the ME especially as the world becomes more interconnected.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The only thing they all have in common in the middle east is a dark ages text that calls for murder,mayhem,beheading,stoning etc which they all do, from what I can gather the US has either trained,funded,provided intelligence support,equipped covertly or overtly every dog in the current stink sunni or shia which has me concerned because my idiot country will always support America as deputy dog.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

And you should care about the Saudi Arabia why?

The 9/11 Hijackers were from Saudi Arabia and Yemen

Yes, and with those facts in hand what did we do ?

We invaded Iraq and hanged their elected Leader like a common horse thief.

I never understood this tactical cluster chuck.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join