It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Thug Beats Innocent White man, Full Train of People Watch..do nothing!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes

originally posted by: abe froman
Look at that white privilege in action.

(also, not in any way a hate crime)

Oh yea, that shoe feels good now after a couple hundred years on the other foot doesnt it?? I dont really care im a chico and my people have already taken over

Enjoy your petty skin color rivalries, we already took control
and we get along just fine regardless of color. Its probably what this country needs anyways.

A black guy and a white guy both die. They are sitting on a cloud in Heaven still arguing over whether the Lord was white or black. The Lord walks by and smiles and says "hola!"

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It is so sickening hearing all the time race this and race that, blacks, whites, natives, Asians, who gives a f*ck what ur race is we are all human and should all be equal regardless of race! Where the f*ck does our human rights come in to play in society these days?? These idiots deserve to sit in a jail cell for a while no doubt! Everyone abord should be ashamed for not helping this poor man!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Missisd

I myself have had the honor of being singled out and physically beaten by thus such a group. Do I think my attackers were violent thugs? Yep. Do I wish I had had a gun with which to put 9mm holes in them? Sure do! Do I think they were racists or that I was the victim of a hate crime? No, actually I don't. They were just dumb thugs doing what dumb thugs of all stripes tend to do; they single out easy victims, then come up with lame excuses for their reprehensible behavior after the fact.

edit on 2-4-2015 by olddognewtricks because: changed our to or

<< 11  12  13   >>

join