It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believers and Nonbelievers: Both Are Wrong

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Mister_Bit

Did he target YOU with this statement?

If you think he did, maybe you are part of his statement. He said there were two groups - nonbelievers wicked in all their actions and believers who are hypocrits.

I took it to mean there are two groups and did not feel that I was part of either because I saw myself as outside both.

If you felt he was targeting you, maybe you are part of one of those groups and need to examine your life rather than get angry? If you didn't identify with either group, there would be no offense as he did not say that EVERYONE else is part of one of those two groups.

Title of the thread...... "Believers and Nonbelievers: Both Are Wrong"

and this statement

"So you have the nonbelievers who are wicked in all their actions"

Leads me to believe that he thinks ALL non-believers are "wicked in all their actions"

So being a non-believer, yes, he is targeting me.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I see no absolutes in those statements. Both are wrong, and I say that as a believer. There are many unbelievers who are wicked in all they do and use their unbelief as the excuse just as there are many believers who also claim to be believers and use their believe as an excuse to be horrible people.

If you don't understand that, then you haven't been paying attention to the world.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I see no absolutes in those statements. Both are wrong, and I say that as a believer. There are many unbelievers who are wicked in all they do and use their unbelief as the excuse just as there are many believers who also claim to be believers and use their believe as an excuse to be horrible people.

If you don't understand that, then you haven't been paying attention to the world.

You don't know the first thing about me so please stop making broad assumptions.

<< 1   >>

join