It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believers and Nonbelievers: Both Are Wrong

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Listen, everybody thinks they are right, but opinions are really (you know).

Sorry if you do not believe and you may want to skip this OP - it is not my goal to upset you, it is my goal to help relieve my soul because there is a huge amount of negative depression that I have from my experiences with the people of this world.

God is real and God is the essence of light and goodness. But the secret of ego is that since these people do not believe they cannot understand the depth of this goodness - so when they see that you are a servant as the true Jesus taught (if you are) - THEY WILL HATE YOU FOR IT!!!

I will briefly try to explain why people will hate you for being good, and why every aspect of human society in this generation is the epitome and definition of injustice. I have read many of the Dead Sea Scrolls, which for all I am concerned is the true New Testament, and they go into great detail of why the world is unjust and not truthful.

People will wonder why you have such happiness as you do - because their happiness comes from pride, for example: mockery - it is the opposite of holiness and their philosophy is based on false delusion. How do I know this? When they witness that their happiness is based on pride which is false and my happiness is based on the upright spirit of righteousness - they hate it - they will do anything to bring my spirit down - talk about me behind me back, gather with other people who also live for pride and selfishness to make a group of opposition in agreement with each other, they will lie, talk behind your back, reject you of disdain.

People - this is what Jesus taught about the sword. Jesus creates a division, even inside of friends or family. All people who follow Jesus put down every material thing they have, every worldly desire and leave it behind to follow the truth. The other world say they believe in Jesus but they have changed nothing inside of them. They have no idea how the church began and under what context, yet they are quick to speak hypocrisy based on their delusion.

So you have the nonbelievers who are wicked in all their actions, and then you have the hypocrite believers who are full of sin and will not change their stubborn egotistical ways.

It is this respect the real followers of Jesus agreed that one must separate themselves from the world and go out into the desert to make straight the Way of the Lord. These hypocrites think the Lord is Jesus because the liars told them so, and they are too stubborn and gullible to search out truth for themselves. A stubborn hypocrite is worse than a nonbeliever, they oppose every single teaching from the teacher because they are so prideful, stubborn, and sinful. Jesus would rebuke them if they called him Lord just as he did to the apostles. There is so much wrong with the world, with the human mind, with communities, with civilization, with society. They have designed their game so that there is no way to win as if it was a trap. I need to separate myself so that I encounter no human being, go out into the wilderness by myself like John the Plunger, because in this world - there is no hope for the word "Good."

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Dang. I was hoping this was going to be some deep philosophical musings on existence. Instead it was just a thinly veiled sermon.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well, thank goodness we have you to tell us what's really going on....

I think you have a case of special snowflake syndrome.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: greyer

Nice Post!

Star for that one.

Sorry you will take a lot of flak for it.

edit on 28-3-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
ohhh look,

Another Atheist Vs Religion thread

Not like we don't already have hundreds if not thousands of them already.....

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

"So you have the nonbelievers who are wicked in all their actions, and then you have the hypocrite believers who are full of sin and will not change their stubborn egotistical ways. "

There are non believers that are good as well. Belief in a diety is not what makes people good.

If both believers and non believers are both wrong, that means that those that question everything are the ones that have the most truths. .

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You don't appear as a happy person to me. Why should a happy person post such things?

It looked like an interesting discussion, but all I found was a person, who claims that all the bad things in his life come from others.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Luckily, there are many, many people who are good without having to use religious trappings as their moral compass. And yes, I also agree there are many things wrong with the world, though I believe religion is one of them.

I have a genuine question for our religious Brothers and Sisters. Do you believe a person can be good without believing in God/religion?

Also, if there is a God how is that God just if a person who's good goes to hell simply because they don't believe? If this was so I think I'd be having a stern word in God's ear about this, I mean, what's it playing at if this is the case? Nah, I'd be picketing the gates of Heaven if this was the case.

See, speaking for myself, I have to believe in at least the possibility of God, though I believe if it exists it wouldn't be like the one depicted in the written by man bible. I don't think a being as infinitely wise as a God could possibly want to be worshipped, loved maybe, but love like you love your family, a God would have no ego therefore no desire to be worshipped. The bible makes God out to be a petty, vengeful, selfish, unjust, egotistical hypocrite. Yet, people read it and believe it and don't question it when everything should be questioned, blind faith is dangerous. I could go on but won't.
edit on 28-3-2015 by 0rbital because: spelling

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I need to separate myself so that I encounter no human being, go out into the wilderness by myself like John the Plunger, because in this world - there is no hope for the word "Good."

I think that's a splendid idea! And while you are in the wilderness; meditate on the word "arrogance" and in particular...

"spiritual arrogance" perhaps this could be a revelation in spiritually.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This thread sounded promising, but missed the mark. Everyone believes what is right for them and no matter if you are a religious believer or an arrogant atheist I recommend you just bugger off. No one wants to hear you.
edit on 2015/3/28 by Metallicus because: Fixed

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
ohhh look,

Shouldnt you be making a 9/11 thread?
edit on 28-3-2015 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

edit on 28-3-2015 by Tucket because: double down

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
ohhh look,

Shouldnt you be making a 9/11 thread?

I was going to but the check from my CIA overlords has not cleared this week

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Those stingy SOBs!!

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

PROOF is what matters.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Did you just judge others?

edit on 28-3-2015 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
*Sighs and shakes his head at yet another one.*

Good luck on your path, man. Keep tryin' to figure things out.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer

So you have the nonbelievers who are wicked in all their actions

Your religion, knowing NOTHING about me and based on one small fact curses me, belittles me, mocks me and damns me to eternal misery and pain in hell....

Ask yourself this, and think about the answer carefully...

Where does the real evil lie?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

"So you have the nonbelievers who are wicked in all their actions, and then you have the hypocrite believers who are full of sin and will not change their stubborn egotistical ways. "

There are non believers that are good as well. Belief in a diety is not what makes people good.

If both believers and non believers are both wrong, that means that those that question everything are the ones that have the most truths. .

But he's not the only one who says essentially this over and over on this same forum.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Mister_Bit

Did he target YOU with this statement?

If you think he did, maybe you are part of his statement. He said there were two groups - nonbelievers wicked in all their actions and believers who are hypocrits.

I took it to mean there are two groups and did not feel that I was part of either because I saw myself as outside both.

If you felt he was targeting you, maybe you are part of one of those groups and need to examine your life rather than get angry? If you didn't identify with either group, there would be no offense as he did not say that EVERYONE else is part of one of those two groups.

edit on 29-3-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join