It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One use of Chem trails to project images into the sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

I'm only typing about what I witness just about every a.m. here in Central Flori-Duh.

Fair enough - that's not really in question - lots of people see similar things - me too, albeit not as often.

The fact that there are white lines in the sky coming from aircraft has never been in dispute.

I happen to live under the flyway for the Northern descent into Orlando International Airport (MCO) so I get to see a lot of planes, because Macdill AFB. is also close by.

Aircraft coming too or leaving from those airfields are not the ones leaving hte lines you see though - it is overflights that do that.

And in ALL that time 'outside' I've NEVER seen clouds like the checkerboards I see now. The sky is not supposed to look like old cheese cloth.

Fair enough - but how does that mean these are anything more than numerous contrails?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

You win..

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Why do so many conspiracy theories rely on impractical and expensive science?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

it would certainly explain why one night while stargazing I could see a blurred slightly double image of the moon from our farmland. it was really a weird sight I cleaned my glasses, the lens on our telescope and our binoculars to see if it was me or the equipment but nothing changed and nothing else had that effect to it only the moon.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Had you had a few beers? It sometimes happens to me that way.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Well, I have no idea why you say you saw two Moons, but my point in saying what I said in my post is that the moon being projected on contrail particulates in the sky is NOT consistent with how we really see the Moon, as described in my post:

If the moon was projected on a "screen" of particles only 35,000 feet in the air, then the moon's position would change as I moved to a new position only a few miles away.

For example, if the moon looked to be about halfway up in my southern sky, and I drove south in the general direction of the Moon, I should (if it were actually being projected at only 35,000 feet in the air) be able to drive "under it" after only a few miles of driving, and eventually dive "past it, on the other side of it" after a few more miles. It wouldn't take me very long to be in a new position in which the projected Moon would look to be generally in my northern sky.

So, no. It is NOT being projected on stuff being left behind by chemtrails/contrails.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

This seems very plausible, especially the last paragraph, where they use it to trick people into seeing UFOs. Pretty interesting!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

computer generation can make you see the moon from any angle/degree it can be projected from above as well as below.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

I don't drink alcoholic beverages or do drugs at least not last 21 years

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

computer generation can make you see the moon from any angle/degree it can be projected from above as well as below.

Yes "Me". But not everyone at the same time.

I truly doubt they change the location on which they are projecting the Moon onto chemtrail clouds in the sky solely based on where I am viewing it, considering there are millions of more people in my local area who may be moving in other directions while viewing that same projection.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join