It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For whatever reason, if you enter FEMA camp, you will never see home again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I have never researched this topic on ATS.

I found what must have been one of your first threads from just about exactly 4 years ago.

It seems you got a warm welcome, and people say ATS is worse now...lol...it was pretty bad then too.

Anyway, just finished page 1, going back to finish it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Has anyone ever found out what those 2 places in the videos in my above post are?

The second is a closed prison that although it is closed you still need the states permission to be on the property and their permission to film, so that isn't really anything strange.

As for the first video...it comes from Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura from his show Conspiracy Theories that was made as a way for Alex to get his conspiracies out there by way of Jesse, so what do you think?

But here you go it's an customs detention center...And this is what they do there...

The T. Don Hutto Residential Center (formerly known as T. Don Hutto Family Residential Facility) is a guarded, fenced-in, multi-purpose center currently used to detain non-US citizens awaiting the outcome of their immigration status. The center is located at 1001 Welch Street in the city of Taylor, Texas, within Williamson County. Formerly a medium-security state prison, it is operated by the Corrections Corporation of America (CCA) under contract with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency (known as ICE) through an ICE Intergovernmental Service Agreement with Williamson County, Texas.[1][2] It is named after T. Don Hutto, one of the three co-founders of CCA.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

Had Jesse done his research he wouldn't have looked so foolish on his show and it may still be on the air.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Trolls like this?

And this?

No wonder the fear mongerers got tired!

edit on 28/3/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
You mean a hard time compared to the Russian Gulags or just bad compared to everyday life now? All of your posts have been pro Russian and extremely anti American,

if I had god like power I would erase US out of existence

so I see this as another attempt to show the United States in a bad light and foster hard feelings toward the government. Since you haven't answered any of the comments, I'll assume this is another one of your "post and run" threads.
edit on 28-3-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Thanks for the link.

I don't get why they didn't just say there is a movie being filmed and you cant film here now.

All the mystery from the wannabe cop. The trooper seemed cool.

Ok, what was the jail in the video Jessie did?

I am researching as I wait for responses so maybe I will find the answer. Research on this topic is new to me.

Thanks in advance

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I don't remember it ever being de-bunked actually.

Well let's see has there been any actual train shown that supported the idea that this is what they are used for, because I have yet to see any...even when this conspiracy started to make the rounds many years ago.

Well except for moving cars.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I don't get why they didn't just say there is a movie being filmed and you cant film here now.

Because then you get people trying to get pics or videos from the set which gives away the movie, and nobody pays to see a movie where they know what happens in before it comes out.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Thanks for taking the time to post that

You always come off rough in your first posts on certain topics, but once you realize someone maybe has genuine questions, you never fail to answer them.

I appreciate that

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Because then you get people trying to get pics or videos from the set which gives away the movie, and nobody pays to see a movie where they know what happens in before it comes out.

I guess, just seems that it could have been handled better. But it is what it is.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
a reply to: WineAndCheese9

Oh FFS, this again?

FEMA camps are NOT SECRET, they are government mandated sites for use in emergencies such as terrorist attacks, disease outbreaks or natural disasters. They ARE NOT capable of "detaining" millions upon millions of people, they ARE NOT equipped with "gas chambers" and "furnaces", they ARE NOT all loaded up with "death trains" ready to take you all there.

No supposed "evidence" of any of this actually exists, yet there is a wealth of evidence in the public domain showing that these facilities are dormant sites positioned in preparation for a national emergency.

How many Americans are so terrified of their own "evil government" that they believe this BS? It must be a horrible existence to forever think that your own government is planning to murder you - strangely while they give you support, allow you to vote, let you travel, give you the right to own guns... don't you think that if your "evil government" was planning to murder you all America would look a lot more like North Korea right now?

Seriously, this is no joke, if you believe this f-ing nonsense you should consider seeking psychological assistance. This kind of irrational paranoia is NOT HEALTHY.

The gov doesnt give us any rights.

We gave the gov the right to do certain things.

We kept all other rights not enumerated to the federal or state govs.

There is a large difference.
edit on 28-3-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

(post by johnwick removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Edited before I get another manners violation for pointing out the obvious.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'm giving you a flag just for keeping FEMA in the public eye.
Just because they haven't done anything drastic yet doesn't mean it isn't in the planning.
Like all acts born of desperation the mass incarceration of Americans will not happen until conditions are ripe and suddenly the mask will be removed.
Like the National guard coming to the "rescue" of the people of NOLA, saving them from their own firearms.
If they can take that right away on a whim they can take not only your rights but all your property and your person as well.
For the time being the serpent sleeps.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

They ARE NOT capable of "detaining" millions upon millions of people, they ARE NOT equipped with "gas chambers" and "furnaces", they ARE NOT all loaded up with "death trains" ready to take you all there.

Didn't you read that other thread? The government has stockpiled 30,000 guillotines for these camps, they no longer use gas chambers or furnaces.

Come on - why hasn't this thread been moved to the HOAX forum/bin?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS

They ARE NOT capable of "detaining" millions upon millions of people, they ARE NOT equipped with "gas chambers" and "furnaces", they ARE NOT all loaded up with "death trains" ready to take you all there.

Didn't you read that other thread? The government has stockpiled 30,000 guillotines for these camps, they no longer use gas chambers or furnaces.

Come on - why hasn't this thread been moved to the HOAX forum/bin?

On a hit and run hoax op of all things.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

You always come off rough in your first posts on certain topics, but once you realize someone maybe has genuine questions, you never fail to answer them.

Sorry for the rough sounding, I just find this topic so far out there that with just a little research from the OP and this topic could have been avoided and saved time to all involved.

Genuine questions are the best for answering.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I guess, just seems that it could have been handled better.

It probably isn't the first time that has happened and the man is tired of chasing people away, but it might have been handled differently depending on the person I guess.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Agreed, I have had my 'not into people' days at work too!

Funny, that is probably the norm for me at work.

I swear the living soul gets sucked out of me every time I swipe in....

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
So many people have such an inflated idea of how much the government cares about them.

To those who talk about our police state: yes, America has elements of a police state. No denying that. But I would challenge you to go check out some of the countries that are/were in a full blown police state and compare. Could things be better? For sure. Could they be worse? Equally for sure.

And finally, everybody remember to go check their mailboxes to see what color sticker they have today! Very important to use those colored dots to find out what list the government has you on, since the only way they can keep track of you is to put stickers on your mailbox!

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join