It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guide to the FLAT EARTH

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlatBastard
a reply to: TerryDon79

Right, but if you simply post the debunking and be done with it.

No it won't. You'll find some arbritary thing to latch on to and call the debunking false.

You seem to think this is the first time any of this tripe has been posted here or elsewhere. Newsflash, it's not new. Neither are any of the FE'rs arguments.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlatBastard

that which is asserted without evidence - can be dismissed without evidence

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Ok, then don't post a debunk, Terry.......

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Ok, so your work is done.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlatBastard

Ok, then don't post a debunk, Terry.......

You could always search for it. It's a pretty easy thing to do. It's hardly rocket science (pun intended)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

You are the one that brought it up. Again, I am not asking you any questions.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I brought it up because a rediculous video was posted trying to deflect from what was being said, again.

That's all you FE'rs do. Ignore all evidence of a spheroid earth and use debunked YouTube videos.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

indeed it is - but your post history compells me to ask - why do you believe that vid - its a simple question and your refusal to answer is telling

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

indeed it is - but your post history compells me to ask - why do you believe that vid - its a simple question and your refusal to answer is telling

Why do you believe the video or pictures that show man on the moon?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NNN87

and right on cue - irrelevant deflection

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: reboot23

When you actually start using your noggin to discuss this rather than a bunch of daft and barely relevant "what ifs" then maybe we can talk

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Sure there is alot of evidence that the earth is spherical buuut there's alot of evidence that says that some things that NASA told us don't make sense and only people that haven't researched flat earth would claim it's unfounded...sure the idea of flat earth may seem ridiculous but if NASA said the earth was flat and someone told you that we live on a ball that spins at a great speed while everything on earth isn't thrown off by an invisible force called gravity that is strong enough to keep the world oceans from been thrown off but weak enough for insects and birds to fly or sea creatures not to be pinned to the ocean bed by this force....you would also think that's ridiculous... I'm not saying the earth is flat... I'm saying we can't believe everything we told because a government institution says it so

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Duvi0010

We knew the world is round long before there was NASA.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I don't believe anything because I'm told it, I believe it because I understand it. I understand it because I've looked into it. Don't assume people who disagree with you do so out of ignorance - they might just be right.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

hi could you please give us your best example of :

there's alot of evidence that says that some things that NASA told us don't make sense

it would help us to understand your position

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21755221]ignorant_ape[/po

Hi
For example the ancient sundials built by the Mayans are over 2000 years old yet they still work accurately as the day they were made an according to NASA the earth's orbit deviates over time yet if this was so these ancient sundials would not give an accurate reading today

There was a guy name AE Skellam that conducted an experiment to prove earth isn't spinning but is stationery and what he did was fire a cannonball directly upwards perpendicular to the ground and by the data given by NASA the cannonball should have landed more than a mile and a half away but that wasn't the case....it never landed further than 2 feet and most times landed back into the cannon

Also airplane pilots would have to adjust their altitude constantly to account for the curvature of the earth and so they dont fly off the face of the earth yet pilots don't do this....they climb to a specific altitude and maintain it over long distances

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
There's a book called " the flat earth conspiracy" by Eric Dubay ...it has alot of evidence and asks alot of questions

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

when i ask a question - please have the integrity to answer it

NONE of the points you raise - which are all plaigerised from someone elses list of idiocies actually addresses :

" things that NASA tells us that doesnt make sense "

the 2nd point cites a man who was dead before nasa was even formed

and all 3 have been refuted as the droolings of the scientifically illiterate

further ercic dubay ? - just one more idiot who updated the gish gallop of 19th century idiocy - why are some many of his points simply rewordings of an earlier one ?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

when i ask a question - please have the integrity to answer it

NONE of the points you raise - which are all plaigerised from someone elses list of idiocies actually addresses :

" things that NASA tells us that doesnt make sense "

the 2nd point cites a man who was dead before nasa was even formed

and all 3 have been refuted as the droolings of the scientifically illiterate

further ercic dubay ? - just one more idiot who updated the gish gallop of 19th century idiocy - why are some many of his points simply rewordings of an earlier one ?

Ignorant_ape your replies are extremely insulting and provide no information what's so ever, you also are guilty of all the things you are saying about other human beings, you ignore questions, the video where they use a laser to prove that earth is flat has not been debunked, you have made no attempt to question the globe by even making a simple observation, all your evidence is in pictures and videos.

Would you stop the judging, if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all. The fact that you lack simple manners in most of your replies shows us your intelligence level quite clearly.

The fact that this whole damn time none of you actually went outside to see and prove that the curvature formula is true, tells me a lot about the initiative for truth, or lack of.

Pictures and videos, that's all you got?

This whole time, binoculars, knowledge of your area and a body of water large enough to make observations at minimum of 8 miles. You will see, curvature is not there, and that's following the official formula.

Just stop name calling and the ridicule, it is absolutely unnecessary, has nothing to do with the topic at hand and wastes thread space. If you think the thread is a waste why you here?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NNN87

This whole time, binoculars, knowledge of your area and a body of water large enough to make observations at minimum of 8 miles. You will see, curvature is not there, and that's following the official formula.

I have the Pacific Ocean. Is that large enough?
I see boats slip away, from hull to mast, on a regular basis.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join