It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She is ex US Military, now hunting down Rhino poachers in Africa!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: victorat

The ignorance is strong with you my son.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Egads, whats with all the hate and crap on this thread?!

So you wouldnt do what she is doing, so you dont think it will end poching so you dont think she may be 'qualified' , so you dont think this or that ect ect ect....
Keyboard warriors hatein'

With some of the comments, i guess no one should try to help anything....good job govt, you've made a bunch of haters

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

you obviously don't understand poachers, they would just find new customers elsewhere even if china was suddenly to change their minds, besides by the time any dramatic change might occur with so many people all the rhino's will be gone. that's the problem with words, they only work on those who will listen to them and some unknown foreign white girl with no status will be ignored 90% of the time in china or in most any other asian country to be honest.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

first of all SON! you dont know the first thing about me, second, working for the DNR does mean something sorry to disappoint, third you most certainly are a troll, and fourth, I am a very responsible shopper checking my products, giving a $#!+ about the environment as well. You need to check yourself, and think before you type SON! to edit, I certainly do not have to show you respect based on your first comment on this thread, thank you very much. and grow up a little

You are righr gunshooter i dont know you but i am learning about you through your thread comments. Please explain to me how working for the DNR makes you some kind of expert on environmental ethics..?
Please explain to me how turing on your light bulb or getting in a vehicle that uses petrochemicals and wipes out diverse habitats is any worse than the poacher shooting a Rhino.. If it makes you feel better to lie to yourself thinking you are better than so be it. Dont jolt at me for pointing you out though.
Your right I dont know you but i do know you like to violate terms and conditions with name calling instead of addressing the points i made..

Happy days

purp..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join