It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin Troll Factories revealed.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Greathouse

I think we have one of them here at the moment.

Dear Kremlin troll factory, one of your members has had too much vodka, please engage polonium enema protocol immediately.

See what I mean about the hotdogs?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

He does lay it on rather thick and heavy with a one mindedness to change the subject. Very good chance that could be Jane Fonda's son. Lol

(post by WineAndCheese9 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Another type of teamwork you regularly see them exert. Is lending credibility to each other statements whether it be through another post in agreement or starring the post. To me that is one of the easiest ways to spot the trolls.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: WineAndCheese9

You keep deflecting and going back to the hate-on-the-US thing and US shills. This isn't about that topic. It's about people paid to be shills by the Russian government to pump out pro Putin and pro Kremlin disinfo. What I think about those who shill for Russia for free was addressed in my first post here .

edit on 3/28/2015 by FlyersFan because: kept it on topic

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineAndCheese9

originally posted by: FlyersFanwhat do you propose, if anything, that can be done about those people in Russia who are paid to spread positive disinfo about the Russian government?

Let me ask you this.

If a person is not a shill but hates the US so badly (for whatever reason) that he uses his time and money to bad mouth the US

Is that person a shill ?

Not necessarily but it is considered trolling.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Another type of teamwork you regularly see them exert. Is lending credibility to each other statements whether it be through another post in agreement or starring the post. To me that is one of the easiest ways to spot the trolls.

You could say the same thing of Religious Threads or Planet X etc etc ... Those who "Believe" support one another
It would not prove those posters were Trolls ...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
See what I would like to see is a yt production on Russian Propaganda like this one on US propaganda . Maybe it's just me but Obama chewing gum example seems pretty lame .

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco
a reply to: WineAndCheese9

You seem really offended by this news story, why is that?

Lol!!!!

I was just sitting here wondering that myself.

He does seem rather predisposed in his opinions.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This story has more in it than what OP link show.

WHOLE INTERVIEW

...Burkhard: First they make you write something neutral -- Vegetarianism: Pros And Cons. After that, the assignments start to get more to the point

On the Barnaul forum, the Link Troll kicks things off with praise and a link to a December 31 vesti.ru article, Putin Congratulates Obama And Reminds Him Of The Principles Of Mutual Respect.

"Great article! By the way, the president of Russia, also congratulated the American president, the German chancellor, and other Western politicians on New Year's Eve. He's to be commended for expressing his peaceful intentions and conducting normal policy -- something that's hard to get from Barack Obama."

The Villain Troll appears incensed:

"And what did you find that was so totally amazing in his Christmas message??? I don't understand!!! Vladimir Putin is an ordinary person!! So what if he's the president?? If I get on TV and wish everyone a nice Christmas, will you write a nice article about me too??? Finally we've found something to talk about!"

The Picture Troll posts a photo of Putin at the church and retorts:

"This is idiotic! Putin is our president. And it's really great that he went to a village church to congratulate everyone on the holiday. Christmas is a miracle. I envy the congregation. I would have loved to have been there on that great holiday."

etc
edit on 28-3-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Maybe you forgot about this...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Yeah I chalk that up to organization. And if you're organized and spreading a message you're trolling .

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Now does this surprise anybody that RT is defending the Russian trolls...

Gotta love the Kremlin mouthpiece.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Oh yea I have watched a few doc's on propaganda from around the world .Knowing it exists and having the eyes to spot it is the challenge I guess . Having someone who can unravel the deceptions as quick as possible is what we need . Having a counter spin is a game you can play all day . Exposing the shill's on a yt vid would be great . I have seen some people take the task on but it is usually a one off thing . I think stormclowdsgathering puts together some good stuff .

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

a reply to: AnuTyr

Maybe you should ask yourself not who am I

But if what I wrote is true ?

I am not a shill (too wealthy to be one) but if this world sucks that much that we need a shill to point out US did 9/11 and myriad of other things like creating ISIS

Then I will befriend that shill if he is the only one bold enough to say it.

But this thread is about Kremlin trolls....

On topic would be pointing out US trolls, not Um, 911. A whole forum dedicated to that.

And full of Americans stating the line he used already.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
But this thread is about Kremlin trolls....

On topic would be pointing out US trolls, not Um, 911. A whole forum dedicated to that.

You guys wrote that Russian shills hate US and are pro Putin which is how you can spot them

I pointed out that US has done soooo many things that lot of people will HATE THE US FOR FREE

Lol

Get it

Compared to Russia, the US is a squeaky clean paradise of freedom and peace.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

See ,that is what I am talking about . show me yours and I show you mine . It goes both ways ..

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I think we have one of them here at the moment.

Dear Kremlin troll factory, one of your members has had too much vodka, please engage polonium enema protocol immediately.

Lol wow!!!!

Polonium?

Man that is vicious.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

See ,that is what I am talking about . show me yours and I show you mine . It goes both ways ..

Except see where yours is coming from?

The same one's who are defending the very topic this thread is about...very big difference.
edit on 28-3-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Here is a definition of "Troll"

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

if you're organized and spreading a message you're trolling .

Also according to the definition ... A Troll can be a solitary creature ... But you can be organized and spread a message without being a Troll also ...

How do we/others define what a troll is or is not is my question ... and also a point I wish to make is ... people are called Trolls when that label does not apply ...

A Troll in it's original meaning ... was an imaginary creature ...
Without bastardising it's original meaning what other label would you place ... Mis information agent perhaps or propagandist or what

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join