It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can 99% get more powerful

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
How can 99% get more powerful

How can we get more powerful?
How can we move from being a sheep to being a wolf?
If you check Forbes most powerful people, you will see that they all have money.
But is it possible to be powerful without money?
It looks like it is possible, check out Pope Francis, he is in top 10.

Ok I understand, he is powerful because he controls masses.

Let say there is a scale from 1 to 100, top 10 most powerful people are obvious on scale 90+ and we 99% are at the bottom. Many people are on 1 scale. Those are mega sheeps or let say modern slaves. People that have zero rights and work 10h for some company that pays them a dime and in the process this company makes big bucks.

Anyway, i m interested to what you fellow ATS have to say how can we increase our a power or at least move it from the 1 to 10.

My ideas:
1. stop eating crap - maybe 1% can eat crap, but we can not spend money on that, and they control us, you eat crap, you get ill, you spend more money
2. Get spiritual, dump the church and all other religions.
- if all Christians leave, Pope will not be so powerful.
3. Stop watching commercials
4. meditate, get to know your self and your needs and wants
5. break your patterns - it is easy to control a person that have daily habits

Please share some ideas, my ideas are maybe not good, and I bet many of you will not agree with me, especially with the idea to leave a church. But let start somewhere.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
It will have to start in the US.

It has happened once so far.

The people need to get off their backsides and have some large demonstrations against the Government.

These things usually get nasty with the Police moving in with riot gear and tear gas .... except when the people take their 2nd Amendment (and their weapons) with them.

When they do this, the demonstrations are very peaceful with the afore-mentioned Police showing extremely courtesy. The people that Govern seem to take a keen interest in what the people want on these occasions.

The voice of the people must be heard. Politicians are usually profoundly deaf when the people speak. It seems that the presence of thousands of AR15s seem to magically open the ears of the Politicians for some strange reason.

That is how you start to fix things.

Remember these words

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. - Thomas Jefferson

You will notice that Mr. Jefferson does not mention Courts, Trial and Juries. He only refers to Blood.

This is why Politicians tend to listen!

P

edit on 28/3/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

It looks like it is possible, check out Pope Francis, he is in top 10.

Ok I understand, he is powerful because he controls masses.

I see what you did there , very clever .

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Everything you need to know or want to happen, already did in the form of the French Revolution. The French Revolution did one simple thing:

The people dragged the rich from their ivory towers and executed them on the streets.

Interestingly enough, the American Revolution wouldn't have been possible without the support of the French. Yet the latter are often the butt of american jokes when they have already written the history.The Statue of liberty has its roots in the blood of the French Revolution.
edit on 28-3-2015 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Well i agree that revolution and war will change things. But i m looking for ways how can a sheep in a herd move away from a herd and maybe become a wolf. A wolf that will not be in 1%.

I know USA have most billionaires, but most powerful guy at this moment is Russian, Vladimir Putin. If we look at Forbes: www.forbes.com...

And yes i know politicians are they key, but they don't listen to the 99%, they listen to the 1% and what those 1% say, that is how it is.

I m looking more to a ways how to individual move on a most powerful people scale. Not moving together as a pack.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
- Stop over consuming, buy only necessary items you really need. When buying, buy domestic products which will keep jobs in your country, avoid multinational companies.
- Stop using make ups
- Recycle
- Avoid luxury items
- Buy healthy local food
- Avoid debt, more you have debt more they own you

Just a few..

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I agree with the stop over consuming comment, they rely on our spending for there money, also i would add close bank accounts and keep your money somewhere else, maybe just have the one account for your wages to be paid into but draw it all out and put it somewhere else. Also dump tv and broadband, get to know where the free wifi hot spots are and use those if possible. I would add that don't cut off so much stuff that it makes life hard for yourself, you have to be sensible with this.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Yea, i agree that math in this problem is pretty simple. You need to take money from 1%, because if you are taking money from other 99% people you are just swaping.

But in capitalism money make money. So call me crazy but how can i make more money than any of those powerful people if for example Bill Gates have 79 000 000 000 and i have 1 000 at this moment.

1% will never lose they money and they will get richer and richer and we will get poorer and poorer. And scenario of French Revolution is closer.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Look at whos hawking the most aggressively and where.

Cut them at their moneymakers.

Stop watching, following, supporting major sports like football and racing for example.

Buy only used cars from other people. Keep the money in the 99 percent.

Absalutely no tv or internet. Everytime you even see an ad they get their monies worth in advertising results.

Do not buy from extra large megalithic companies. Keep it small and in town.

Stop with the unnecessary driving. Take a train. Bus. Bike. Walk. Quit supporting big oil countries. Make your car last longer.

Stop going in debt for crap. Do I need to explain?

Oh. And it will hurt you more than them for quite awhile.

But most importantly. Stay or get healthy. The commercials arent kidding about those final expenses. Your remaining money will go to the health industry. They will make sure of it.
edit on 28-3-2015 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

for example Bill Gates have 79 000 000 000 and i have 1 000 at this moment.

Are you running on a Microsoft operating system . There is your answer right there . They have the whole system locked up at this point in time . IF one of the 99% drag themselves out of the slime i am pretty sure they will soon become "one of them " .
edit on 28-3-2015 by hutch622 because: And porky pig said to the wolf , try it , i weigh 300 pounds and do weights .

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

No Internet is for sure not a good idea. Because then you don't have access to information and knowledge and most probably we will still be in 99% not even knowing it.(that's what i call ultimate mind control)

that why internet is good idea. Commercials are bad and should be avoided i agree, but you can easy train your brain to be immune to them. Like sublime messaging don't work on all people.

Yes i m on Microsoft OS, but who says we are not allowed to use their products to fight them. I m not saying that everything that this rich people created is bad, yes it makes them money. But it is also helping us all grow and advance. Can you imagine where we would be without internet, you will not know me and i will not know you and we will not talk here about this. In everything evil there is a dose of good and vice verse.

But here we are talking about moving away from scale 1 to let say scale 2 on 1-100 powerful rating scale.
I know there are much more other things like some other people already mention it.

IMO we should stop being slaves of our senses. Because IMO company's use our sensors to control us and take money from us. Maybe this a step one to climb powerful rating scale?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Do you really think you can use their products against them . They know where this reply comes from , they can track your phone , cameras taking pictures or videoing you every second . They know how much you earn , where you work , what you drive . Where you live , what you have bought , need i go on .

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

As I have said in other posts,the 99% need to start writing a new amendment for the constitution. Limit the terms and the money for Congress and the Senate,only taxpayer money for them.All Pacs,super Pacs,lobbyists,or donors and anything else they want to call themselves are outlawed. That will do major damage and you will see the rats run from DC. No more 'war chests',no more 'careers' in politics.Do your job and go home.Only 2 terms creep. They won't spend half their term going to campaign parties to get lobbyists to give them money anymore,they can actually be there TO VOTE.Also they are not to vote on any bill they haven't read.If they do,recall vote on them.The president is not allowed to sign ANY trade agreement without congress being able to READ it,and vote on it. Any and all laws that contradict the bill of rights is illegal and can not be passed or enforced.

I can go on and on about this,but these can be put in several amendments and passed through all 50 states to go on the next major ballot and be voted on BY THE PEOPLE,not by congress.Congress will never limit themselves,nor make themselves follow by the laws they pass.
edit on 28-3-2015 by Dimithae because: misspelled word

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I'm literally just copying and pasting my response to another thread here because it applies. Not sure if that's cool or not. But this is how the power could be taken back.

Honestly, the smartest thing the general population could do is cease reproducing by choice if your combined income is below 100k.

Every time the poverty level pop breeds is another bonus for the 1% and the governments.
If people were to stop thinking that they deserve a child even if that child's chance at a good life is either already terrible or decreasing at a rapid rate, we could take control back over the choices made for us and stop the growing oppression of the average person.

Unpopular opinion of course, I'm sure. As well as completely unrealistic because if there's one thing humans cannot do as a majority it's taking responsibility in the sack.

With prisons being for-profit corporations now, it's all the better for the poor to be breeding like rabbits. I can only imagine the systems they'll put in place in another 20-50 years.

So go on thinking you're deserving of a child because you want one even if it means their future is only grimmer with every generation.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Knowledge is power.

The more you learn, the more you can do for yourself, the more you can be self-reliant, rather then needing others to do stuff for you.

This is what made people great in times past, we did it all ourselves.

Remember, your most valuable currency is TIME, you can only spend it, and you will never have as much tomorrow, as you do today.

As far as how to change, people need to stop being lazy. They are winning because we are lazy, and we are not paying attention. We are not letting them know we do not like what they are doing. WE are being led around by the noses, and WE need to let them know we will no longer be compliant with being told how we should live, what we should by, and who we should hate.

French revolution / American revolution, they will happen when the people finally get it stuck to them for the last time, if it's not to late. It very well could be to late, at this point in the game.

The French shouldn't be so sensitive to joke made about them.

People need to spend less time being offended, and do something.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
I'm literally just copying and pasting my response to another thread here because it applies. Not sure if that's cool or not. But this is how the power could be taken back.

Honestly, the smartest thing the general population could do is cease reproducing by choice if your combined income is below 100k.

Typically, this is against T&C, as far as I am aware.

How does this even remotely solve anything? Only rich people should have kids? Really?

So less of us, and more of them is the way to beat them. I do not think you've thought about the logic in this at all.

Just because you think the world is over-populated, doesn't make it so.

If we could adjust our systems, and find new, better ways to do things, we could sustain a lot more people on this planet.

Bio-diversity is important, and it must continue. Leaving breeding to only certain groups would stagnate the gene-pool in only a few short generations, and then we'd have a real mess on our hands.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

WOW. You're a #ing douche.

You should commit suicide because you don't meet my personal standards. How does that feel? Actually, why bother asking you how it feels since you are imposing your own standards on unborn children that can't tell you how THEY feel? My parents didn't make anything close to 100k a year. Should I have been euthanized at birth?

You are a sick asshole.
edit on 28-3-2015 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Sure fight the 1% all you want.

It's not going to mean much anyways when the aliens fight over our planet. There will only be one victor. And it will be the same victor that has reseeded the planet and put us back here over and over.

The 1% are Terrified of what is being planned against them and thus against humanity. If i were you, reader of this post. Make peace with the wilderness, and absolve yourself of all corruption. Because those who live in the cities actively destroying and jeopardizing our species and planet will be dealt with.

All i can do is warn about the impending Destruction. As the final hour draws ever closer. There will be no escape for those who have damaged the forest, the mountains, the rivers and the ocean.

Aliens don't care about how much money humans are making or their economy. They care about the life expectancy of the planet. and 200 years of pollution to silence the Earth from bearing children evermore? Nope. The cities of the Nations will be swept under the rug and forgotten under rubble to ruin. And thousands of years will pass, Modern society as we know it will become a myth. The age we live in will become another *Atlantis*. After the Great Cataclysm has drawn itself upon the surface of the globe. The Elite are on the path of self suicide, it is a suicide pact. And they are taking us all with them. Hope you enjoy the Dark ride.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow

Every time the poverty level pop breeds is another bonus for the 1% and the governments.
If people were to stop thinking that they deserve a child even if that child's chance at a good life is either already terrible or decreasing at a rapid rate, we could take control back over the choices made for us and stop the growing oppression of the average person.

Unpopular opinion of course, I'm sure. As well as completely unrealistic because if there's one thing humans cannot do as a majority it's taking responsibility in the sack.

With prisons being for-profit corporations now, it's all the better for the poor to be breeding like rabbits. I can only imagine the systems they'll put in place in another 20-50 years.

So go on thinking you're deserving of a child because you want one even if it means their future is only grimmer with every generation.

Wow. You're literally what's wrong with the world. You're saying that money is more important than life, and only wealthy people deserve to live. Wow...

There was so much I was going to say to reply to you but it doesn't even matter. I actually feel pretty bad for you.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

You are right, there is different types of power. If you are talking about power relative to the masses than you are right, money, charisma and positions of authority (religious or government). Those are more difficult to change.

Then there is personal power, improving your position/condition in the world.
1. Mentally, start reading, learning more, through books, classes and such
2.Physically, start exercising more, eat healthier
3.Spiritually, through religion or mediation

But none of these necessarily leads to happiness. So many rich or powerful people are unhappy and walking around dead on the inside.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join