It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monk Pyan Shinthaw Paulu went to hell and came back after being dead for 3 days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
He became a Buddisht monk. At age of 21, he had yellow fever and malaria. Because of complication of his illness, he died and went to hell. He found out the most respectable person Buddha was in hell. He also met Peter and he got message from Peter in heaven.
Came back after being dead for three days.

youtu.be...

After seeing this story it made think who else might be in hell? With everything going on in the middle east, Mohammed?

There is another video where the person says that Mohammed had led astray his people, Mohammed says to follow Jesus not me.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

If he came back after three days I'd imagine his decomposing body would have been a bit stinky?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk He was, in a wooden coffin with smelly bodily fluids.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Sounds like heaven?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

This was actually debunked. By Christians, no less. You have to use the way-back machine for this one but it's at www.ccgm.org.au... Linking it won't work because of that.

When spoken to later, none of the dates lined up nor could he keep even his birth information straight. It became apparent to the Christians investigating it that it was all made up.

Question any story like this that sells you a religion, no matter what that religion is. The vast majority of NDEs don't mention hell and they are mostly pretty similar.
edit on 27-3-2015 by Cuervo because: dang linkagylinkycrap $*#&!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo I don't agree with you, being good is not enough. Plenty of peoples NDE mention specific experiences and known people. Can I or you prove it? No, it depends on the readers belief.

edit on 27-3-2015 by maxzen2004 because: Forgot word

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo
LOL... of course they would say that...
They have one of the resurrection/afterlife franchises ...
Pot calling the kettle black ?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Who are the doctors that declared him to be dead?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CovertAgenda
LOL... of course they would say that...
They have one of the resurrection/afterlife franchises ...
Pot calling the kettle black ?

It's the same franchise, though. Isn't this the kind of story a Christian group would want to be true? The Christian organization that debunked it only did so while trying to verify it. I thought it was pretty admirable that they were able to approach it in a factual and honest way and to admit it wasn't true.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Sorry but no one can return from hell ( a Christian thing) as it is a gulf impassable read Luke 16 last few verses

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Sorry but no one can return from hell ( a Christian thing) as it is a gulf impassable read Luke 16 last few verses

No one can return from being dead for 3 days either.
edit on 3/28/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

This was actually debunked. By Christians, no less. You have to use the way-back machine for this one but it's at www.ccgm.org.au... Linking it won't work because of that.

When spoken to later, none of the dates lined up nor could he keep even his birth information straight. It became apparent to the Christians investigating it that it was all made up.

Question any story like this that sells you a religion, no matter what that religion is. The vast majority of NDEs don't mention hell and they are mostly pretty similar.

So true! And even if his NDE were real, isn't it strange that the evil spirits burning people in hellfire are the ones who told him to convert to christianity? They really messed up when making up this story. Lying evil spirits that want to torture people for all eternity yet telling them to believe Jesus died for their sins and there is no other way (which would not even be what Jesus taught but Paul's teachings).

edit on 28-3-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
No not the same franchise, as I said 'one of the resurrection/afterlife franchises' .... same end result...different business models in achieving it. Subtle difference. (I want a hamburger... do I go to McD or Bobs burgers?)
franchise
So do you think their findings may have been different if he was a christian with the same story?
Anyways... as a great man once said...Thank you, goodnight and may your God go with you.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

First........Many "pose" to be Christian but actually they are wolves dressed as sheep.

Luke 16 starts off clearly ,,,, and HE also said to his disciples...... not to the public but to his disciples..... Jesus was explaining to his disciples the concept of heaven and hell upon death.

Someone who is declared dead and then comes back to life is a supernatural event also known as a miracle. This is something different than what Jesus was speaking about in Luke 16.

It is easy to twist the words of any book.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Um,there in the book "The Serpent and the Rainbow",the author talks about Haiti,Voodoo and 2 cases of people who did come back from the dead.They were put on EKG machines and all and were pronounced dead and buried by the families. They did make a movie out of it,but the movie was more fiction than anything.The book is totally factual. He had been specifically sent down there to get the Voodoo potion that raised the dead for a company that wanted to use it for surgeries.Actually,the potion would 'kill' the person,then wear off after 7 days. The experience they describe while it is going on is interesting. They floated around above their own bodies watching and listening to everything that was happening.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
This story is fishy one. There is no real document of this person or even that he does exists, all the pages found in internet are evangelists spreading this story.
The oldest page with a picture of the monk leads to
Heaven and Hell

Looking forward to see what other people finds. I hope people to stop lying in God´s name.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
www.ign.com...

Interesting how Christian faith interwoven with fever driven dream can create stories where what you believe in become questioned. But it seems very much negative while normally spiritual encounters are positive. Any wonder when Paul:s negative doctrines have overwritten Jesus positive teachings.

For me Gautama Buddha is a soul brother and where he goes a part of me wants to go with him and help him out. I can say the same for Nanak, Jesus and Rumi. Cannot say the same for Muhammad.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

If he came back after three days I'd imagine his decomposing body would have been a bit stinky?

Does your body start to decay when you sleep?

Don't think so.. still have a life force in there

Interesting story, sounds like a Jesus episode, good for that monk
edit on 28-3-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Does your body start to decay when you sleep?

Don't think so.. still have a life force in there

Interesting story, sounds like a Jesus episode, good for that monk

....you don't die when you fall asleep though......wth

new topics

top topics

join