It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hillary 'Wiped Clean' Server, Emails Permanently Deleted

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Maybe she threw her own self under the bus.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Remember...it was Valerie Jarrett who originally leaked, through a third party, the story of Hillary's personal server to the NYT.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Remember...it was Valerie Jarrett who originally leaked, through a third party, the story of Hillary's personal server to the NYT.

Makes you wonder if some type of "when I'm president..." threat was made by Hillary and some folks within the White House went on the offensive.

Maybe I've just been watching too much "House of Cards."
edit on 3/31/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

Makes you wonder if some type of "when I'm president..." threat was made by Hillary and some folks within the White House went on the offensive.

LOL...I binged on House of Cards a week ago...I know what you mean.
Truth stranger than fiction.

I still think Obama/Jarrett want Slick Hilly out...as Elizabeth Warren is their heir apparent.
edit on 31-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

LOL...I binged on House of Cards a week ago...I know what you mean.
Truth stranger than fiction.

I still think Obama/Jarrett want Slick Hilly out...as Elizabeth Warren is their heir apparent.

You may be right. The Democratic Party in power now is not your mom and dad's dems. We have a far-leftist group power-grabbing now and they are doing it on the sly behind closed doors and by hacking and spying. And some of the regular ole' dems are at a loss as to how to fight it. They are so very partisan that I think they recognized it a little too late, imo.

I'm still not sure if Hillary and Obama are complicit or if this is a power grab between their factions.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

omg yes, thanks for the reminder

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
Yup. NO RISK to government security or classified State Dept. material from Hillary's personal/government email account on her own personal server.
I wonder if she ever emailed troop movements to her interior decorator.

Hillary Replied To Drone Email With Decorating Question

While secretary of state, Hillary Clinton accidentally replied to an email about a fallen U.S. drone in Pakistan with her thoughts about decorations.

“I like the idea of these,” she wrote in response to the email containing an Associated Press story about a tussle between Pakistani soldiers and Taliban fighters for the U.S. drone. “How high are they? What would the bench be made of?”

“And I’d prefer two shelves or attractive boxes/baskets/containers on one,” she continued. “What do you think?”

Her deputy chief of staff Huma Abedin, who had forwarded the story, was confused. “Did u mean to send to me?” she asked.

“No — sorry!” Hillary replied. “Also, pls let me know if you got a reply from my ipad. I’m not sure replies go thru.”
[/quote/]
dailycaller.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra
Yup. NO RISK to government security or classified State Dept. material from Hillary's personal/government email account on her own personal server.
I wonder if she ever emailed troop movements to her interior decorator.

Hillary Replied To Drone Email With Decorating Question

While secretary of state, Hillary Clinton accidentally replied to an email about a fallen U.S. drone in Pakistan with her thoughts about decorations.

“I like the idea of these,” she wrote in response to the email containing an Associated Press story about a tussle between Pakistani soldiers and Taliban fighters for the U.S. drone. “How high are they? What would the bench be made of?”

“And I’d prefer two shelves or attractive boxes/baskets/containers on one,” she continued. “What do you think?”

Her deputy chief of staff Huma Abedin, who had forwarded the story, was confused. “Did u mean to send to me?” she asked.

“No — sorry!” Hillary replied. “Also, pls let me know if you got a reply from my ipad. I’m not sure replies go thru.”
[/quote/]
dailycaller.com...

Yet another reason why it's idiotic to have business and personal email going to the same address.
edit on 3/31/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

...Crickets...

Ignorant masses will still vote...

BuzzKill....

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Okay,...so Hillary has been caught in another lie to the American people.
Serious question to her supporters:
WHY should we trust ANYTHING she says?

Hillary Clinton used iPad to send emails despite claims she used only one device

Hillary Clinton emailed her staff on an iPad as well as a BlackBerry while secretary of state, seemingly contradicting her explanation that she exclusively used a personal email address on a so-called “homebrew” server so that she could carry a single device, according to documents obtained by the Associated Press.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I just can't help giggling when I hear of a "Clinton" and "Wiped Clean" in the same sentence.

You know the system is broken and you know the people don't care about it when compulsive deceitful liars are still in positions of power and influence in politics in their country.

If the people don't care about it and do nothing about it, then I shall not care if anything bad happens to America either, honestly you cannot expect people to give any care if you don't care about the place yourself.

Shame on you really for letting it happen.

I am pretty sure the people outnumber the politicians.

But who cares, right? You all sure don't.

edit on 31-3-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat
I just can't help giggling when I hear of a "Clinton" and "Wiped Clean" in the same sentence.

You know the system is broken and you know the people don't care about it when compulsive deceitful liars are still in positions of power and influence in politics in their country.

If the people don't care about it and do nothing about it, then I shall not care if anything bad happens to America either, honestly you cannot expect people to give any care if you don't care about the place yourself.

SOME People DO care...but often can't be heard above the din of the liberal media and rabid supporters.
Eventually, these corrupt people end up hanging themselves,...but often AFTER the people have had to endure their corruption for years.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

SOME People DO care...but often can't be heard above the din of the liberal media and rabid supporters.
Eventually, these corrupt people end up hanging themselves,...but often AFTER the people have had to endure their corruption for years.

Yeah; I hear that a lot.

I don't see anything though.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Yeah; I hear that a lot.

I don't see anything though.

Sadly, you have a point.
BTW Welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The compulsive deceitful liars you speak of are lawyers. One I know of is a constitutional lawyer.

This means that the web of deceit they weave is intricate, complex, interwoven, and hidden among laws that protect until proven guilty.

Peeling back layer after layer of this deceit is time-consuming and tedious. Just when you think you have it, another lawyer steps in and delays the effort.

The bunch in power right now are masters at the art of deceit and obfuscation. They are using the same tactics with the Iran deal. Time is their friend. Obfuscation and delay tactics are their methods.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hillary's e-mails have mysteriously vanished, just like those Rose Law Firm whitewater documents that conveniently disappeared from Vince Foster's office, after his so-called suicide. I mean, you couldn't make this crap up for a movie. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Yet another reason why it's idiotic to have business and personal email going to the same address.

Part of me wonders if combining the 2 had more to do with the ability to delete / hide emails while being able to argue that due to the volume of emails its possible something work related accidentally got deleted.

IE it looks like the entire setup was designed to create plausible deniability if she had to distance herself from Obama.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
Hillary's e-mails have mysteriously vanished, just like those Rose Law Firm whitewater documents that conveniently disappeared from Vince Foster's office, after his so-called suicide. I mean, you couldn't make this crap up for a movie. ~$heopleNation

Oliver Stone did a pretty good job with the movie JFK.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Old TV show about "The Secretary Will Disavow ANY Knowledge of Your Actions"

Mission Impossible Self Destruct message with Peter Graves.wmv

Peter Graves and the famous Mission Impossible self-destructing mission tape. Tribute to Peter Graves from Season 5 Episode 8 "Decoy"

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Oliver Stone did a pretty good job with the movie JFK.

I can't disagree with that my friend, that may just be the exception to the rule concerning my point. Certainly not the only one, though as rare as they may be. ~$heopleNation

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join