It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kingdom Wants Nukes Now Too! And So It Begins...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

You criticize the Arabs who want to go nuclear while the US is the only country that actually used a bomb on live human beings….so whose is the real crazy one?

You just can't let anyone in that region get nukes with the socalled Arab Spring going on. It's madness

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: crazyewok

I don't trust the US government.

I know you don't trust the UK government.

Why in the hell would I or you even consider trusting any other government?

I know your views (as they have related to religion on ATS) on theocracies. Yet you are willing to trust a religious] theocratic government?

I guess there's a dichotomy going on here that I'm having a hard time getting my head around.

IF they develop nukes. No I wont trust them.

But as I don't trust my own government or your and certainly not Israels or The Saudis I wont take there word for it on Iran's Nuclear program.
Certainly not enough to justify a war.

There are to many if and buts.

Honestly do you want another war based on what our lying governments and that of Israel and the Saudis are telling us? Or do you want better evidence first?

Wars not pleasant. It should never be taken lightly.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Wow !!

19,000 uranium enriched centrifuges ?!!

*yawn*

Does anyone know to what percentage that uranium has been enriched ?

Does anyone know how many of those centrifuges have been installed at their Natanz power plant ?

Because the IAEA knows, they even said so in every report they've made since 2007.

The uranium has not been enriched anywhere near to the 90% U235 needed to make it weapons grade viable.

But to hell with documented facts, right ?

Alrighty then... You kiddies go ahead and continue to run around in your little panic circles screaming "OMG!! Iran has 19,000 centrifuges !!".

Such is par for the course on ATS these days.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
War is never nice nor something to be taken lightly.

But I don't generally wait until the knife is in my gut before I do something towards a person trying to stab me.

I appreciate your candor.

Basically, we don't know anything. We can only surmise based on the evidence we have.

Let's all hope (and pray) that it's not the worst possible scenario.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: Swills

Of course, this is Bush's fault. NK wasn't first, China was before NK...1964 back to Johnson watch....

Man the spin is spitting out FAST....

It is when bush invaded the wrong effing country!

Instead of marching into North Korea when the first test happend
You marched into Iraq!

Did Bush just read a map wrong and send the army to the wrong place?

Here's your first mention of NK. Not me. (As usual)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

War is never nice nor something to be taken lightly.

But I don't generally wait until the knife is in my gut before I do something towards a person trying to stab me.

I appreciate your candor.

Basically, we don't know anything. We can only surmise based on the evidence we have.

Let's all hope (and pray) that it's not the worst possible scenario.

Your right we will just have to see.

Anyway I respect your opinion even if we do disagree.

Glad we kept away from the tit for tat slugging match some have drawn me into

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
wow around 10 saudi operatives destroyed world trade center and severely damaged the pentagon and caused the loss of 4 airliners imagine what the fanatical true rulers of kingdom of saud would do with say five nukes. and how fast would our us gov come out and say that saudi arabia was not involved in the nuke tragedy.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm still waiting for evidence Iran even has nukes

And no the word of Netchenyaho and neocons who brought us Iraq don't count.

They don't afaik.

It's completely against their religion to possess nuclear weapons, as it is against Saudi, although Saudi don't appear to be wanting to honour that particular aspect of their Prophet's teachings and instruction.

The deal with Iran is to allow them to pursue domestic nuclear energy and power systems, NOT to enrich Uranium to weapons grade, but only to a low % to allow it to work in power reactors.

The deal IS NOT about allowing Iran to create nuclear weapons, or to enrich Uranium to levels that could be used in a nuclear bomb.

Iran is a signatory to the NPT and allows inspections by the IAEA, unlike Israel who is neither signed up to the NPT or allows inspections from the IAEA..yet Israel remains the loudest voice against nuclear weapons in Iran, when Iran don't even have any, and Israel has between 400 -500 of the things.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

a reply to: enlightenedservant

So Iran, in your opinion, doesn't have a nuclear program, will never have a nuclear program, but even if they did, they would never get away with it because they have to test all their weapons first and that even a faulty nuclear weapon would not cause any damage, and that they would never give terrorist groups nuclear weapons because that would be stupid and terrorist groups and politicians aren't stupid.

Do I have this right?

No, you don't have it right. Though I'm sure you know that. You already have your point of view & nothing is going to change it. So why even ask the rhetorical question with loaded wordings?

Iran has a nuclear program. A nuclear energy program. It's not the same as a nuclear weapons program, though you already know this. We've already explained the difference between a nuclear energy program & a nuclear weapons program. We even explained the basic difficulties of making a nuclear weapon, especially compared to simply enriching enough fuel to run a nuclear power plant. And even though you've read what we typed, you either don't believe it or you believe it & still are arguing against it.

I asked before & I'll ask again: if even the Mossad says Iran doesn't have a nuclear weapons program, why do you still believe they do? Correction: why do you still argue that they do? Because I don't think you actually believe they do. Actually, you don't have to answer that.

My opinion is that you just don't like Iran and/or just want a war with Iran. So I think you're only sticking to your argument because it's working with enough posters. If enough people stopped believing it, I'm guessing you'd just switch to a new tactic or topic to demonize Iran.
edit on 29-3-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
wow around 10 saudi operatives destroyed world trade center and severely damaged the pentagon and caused the loss of 4 airliners imagine what the fanatical true rulers of kingdom of saud would do with say five nukes. and how fast would our us gov come out and say that saudi arabia was not involved in the nuke tragedy.

They'd just blame some new super evil group like "OSIRIS" and claim they have evidence linking OSIRIS to one of their chosen enemies. Oh and for the mushroom clouds people would see, film, and post on youtube? The official story would say OSIRIS detonated large nail-filled pipe bombs and that there were no mushroom clouds. And half of America would believe them.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Iran does not have any nukes, promised they wouldn't, and if they try to build one, the West will bomb them flat. Don't worry about it.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: naftaland

Or maybe we should worry about it. Under the current state of affairs, there could never be any support to start a new war with Iran. But if they were allowed to enrich their own nuclear fuel, that would change the status quo, and somewhere along the line, it could be more easily argued they really are trying to build nuclear weapons. That means the hawks can finally get the war with Iran they have been hoping for. If that's the plan, most of the writers out here are playing right into the next war.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Maybe Obama et al hopes the Arab states will all nuke one another and the US will be the only country technically advanced and resourced to then harvest that subterranean oil that'll be engulfed in radioactive fallout.

Hope not, as it's not the best of plans.

edit on 30-3-2015 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
Maybe Obama et al hopes they'll all nuke each other and the US will be the only country technically advanced and resourced to then harvest that subterranean oil that'll be engulfed in radioactive fallout.

Hope not, as it's not the best of plans.

Dunno will solve the ME problems that's being going on 2000+ years with no end in sight

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

It's like lancing a zit with a rocket launcher.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Whatever weapon that is given to the middle east it becomes used history shows that, first it gets used on eachother then it gets used on the west. They should never be given them weapons.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

I'd research the history of the region, they've not only invented many things used in warfare but have contributed greatly to Western society/science/mathematics/agriculture/architecture/astronomy etc etc etc.

I wouldn't let our modern Western dominated media generated biased perception be a source for facts.

Two pennies.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I'd research the history of the region, they've not only invented many things used in warfare but have contributed greatly to Western society/science/mathematics/agriculture/architecture/astronomy etc etc etc.

The above is probably a true statement, despite that I wouldn't change my view the Middle east should never get their hands on nuclear weapons because they will use them, the history shows they are tribes still at war and will use what ever weapon they can get their hands on.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Having said that, I'm apposed to Nuclear proliferation not just there but everywhere. This is the 21st Century, It's time that we as a species put away our self destructive obsessions, tendencies and grow up.

edit on 30-3-2015 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
a reply to: SLAYER69

The above is probably a true statement, despite that I wouldn't change my view the Middle east should never get their hands on nuclear weapons because they will use them, the history shows they are tribes still at war and will use what ever weapon they can get their hands on.

Israel's in the Mideast. They supposedly have them but haven't used them.

Libya's in the Mideast. They had them, never used them, got rid of them, and were invaded 5 years later.

Pakistan's next to Iran which is in the Mideast. They definitely have them but haven't used them.

And people in the Mideast are no more tribal than the xenophobes in the West, that reject anyone with a different skin color, different religion, different accent, different hair style, different sounding name, different upbringing, or are different in any other way.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join