It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living Mind theory vs Matrix theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Simulated reality is the hypothesis that reality could be simulated—for example by computer simulation—to a degree indistinguishable from "true" reality. It could contain conscious minds which may or may not be fully aware that they are living inside a simulation.
This may be understood as the Matrix theory.
Where a machine keeps humans alive by way of brain stimulation in order to use the energy produced for it own benefit.

Living Mind theory
Is that we are created by the use of thought by a one unique “Superior Being” for an unknown purpose. I’m not going to say is for just adoration, that would be to trivial.
This my Living Mind theory.

I prefer the “Living Mind” theory because the other one still leaves you the question about who made the machine and why. And do not answer the question: God exist?
While the mind theory somehow answer that question.

Interesting to note that by using any of them, we can explain why some of us, think that we are part of something else. Somehow we by mean of meditation or scientific observation are getting aware and/or conscious that there is "something" out there (living or not).

I’m open to any kind of comments. I have some other thought in my mind that I will be adding later.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
very interesting

join