It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I'm Not Stupid" Monsanto Lobbyist Refuses To Drink Weedkiller

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
"I'm Not Stupid" Monsanto Lobbyist Refuses To Drink Weedkiller After Proclaiming "It Won't Hurt You"

"Do as I say, not as I do," appears to be the message from a controversial lobbyist who claimed that the chemical in Monsanto’s Roundup weed killer was safe for humans refused to drink his own words when a French television journalist offered him a glass... "I'm not stupid," he proclaims... you be the judge...

Source

That`s the best way to confront a$$holes who play with peoples lives on a daily basis.

How in The World are we allowing such evil bastards to run free and do what they do without prosecuting them ?

Bombing peaceful citizens, destroying countries, torturing, destroying soils and the healths of people, locking up people for no reason whatsoever, police brutality, etc...hardly anything leads to prosecuting anymore..."we have absolutely no justice system anymore in our World, this is just so sickening !"

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Already being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien Well, it IS supposed to kill plants, after all. I think it's merely common sense coming into play...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

I missed it, then this thread can be closed.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HarlequinNameless

I agree it's common sense, although I also believe the guy shouldn't have said it was safe to drink.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

Thread closed.

top topics

join