It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Towed Near Area 51, Nevada

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
A new video has surfaced on youtube, uploaded on March 21, 2015. An anonymous person, uploaded a video they captured of a UFO being transported on a truck, surrounded by police vehicles.

I thought it was an interesting video, deserving of a spot in this forum.

Personally, in knowing the area capitalizes on the UFO/Alien phenomenon, I wonder if this is a prop for a convention or production of some sort.

What do you think ATSers?

CdT

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Hate to bust the flush so early on but it's an air force drone , they have been seen and reported as UFOs in the recent past.
Here's one from last year.

edit on 27-3-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

It's not new, it's not a UFO, and it's not near Area 51.

That's the X-47B UAV being transported from Edwards AFB to Patuxent River NAS for flight testing, after they completed initial testing at Edwards. It was taken back in 2011.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yes, I saw that explanation being given in the comment sections of the video. Are there any independent photos of the drones to compare with what we see on the video?

ETA - Thanks for the photo.

CdT

edit on 27-3-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: edit to add

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Actually it's a Navy UAV. It was the first to fly off an aircraft carrier.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'm just wondering why they would openly transport something like this. Why not cover it with a tarp or something and be a bit more discreet? Unless they want to feed into the UFO/Alien phenomenon. Why don't they have it covered during transportation?

I mean, unless there is a reason, for openly transporting drones in plain view of the public.

CdT

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Why wouldn't they? It's not a classified platform, so it's not like it's secret. They covered it with a protective cover, which is all it needed.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Why wouldn't they? It's not a classified platform, so it's not like it's secret. They covered it with a protective cover, which is all it needed.
unless they want you to think that it's drone

link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I ask, because all of the links so far provided to me state that in seeing the drone - it terrified residents. In knowing residents find it disturbing, possibly something else other than a drone...

Why not just throw a tarp over it during transportation? People can't see it, people don't get disturbed. Now in the handful of times it's been reported on, it has scared people. Yet they still roll em' on out in plain view, scaring the public.

Why?

CdT

link   
If it had been an actual ET craft, I highly doubt it would be transported without being covered with something. Still, that would have been cool to see in person.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yeah. Not a UFO.

I was about to say wasn't this an old pic.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Even putting a tarp wouldn't completely hide the shape. Northrop Grumman did everything they could to make it clear that it was an aircraft. That's why they left the landing gear exposed. Short of putting a giant sign on it saying what it was it would freak someone out.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Because then speculation runs amok. At least like it is, it can quickly be identified and people can quit being "terrified."

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Check down the NEW threads before posting a thread already posted and dismissed yesterday morning on the 26th. Saves us all some time!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
And yet another UFO bites the dust. Perhaps MUFON should throw all its resources into following up on this.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reminds me of this thread. and going the same direction too.

FWIW the military is not concerned with the public's general awareness. If people are scared it is because that is the easiest and laziest reaction for the individual to have instead of investigation and research. Add that to a boiling pot of believers that are desperate for the next piece of "evidence" that won't bother to seek a more logical earthly answer and hoaxers looking to profit on the former and you get videos with titles like in the OP.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I did check, and didn't catch it.

I'm not really worried about it though. If it was posted on recently, then this thread will simply be closed and redirected to the other thread. No biggie for me, but feel free to be annoyed.

CdT

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth

Yes, I saw that explanation being given in the comment sections of the video. Are there any independent photos of the drones to compare with what we see on the video?

Translation: My desperation and belief is so strong that I will try to reject and refuse all rational explanations for what I've seen in a futile attempt to keep alive the notion that I've found PROOF!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Did you read my OP Rocker?

I clearly speculated that it might be a prop and not a UFO. Perhaps you should try to project shame and ridicule on the newer members - you might meet with more success.

CdT

edit on 27-3-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: grammar

edit on 27-3-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: eta

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join