It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creation myth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I liek the ideas of aboriginal stories that are about how the earthw as formed and stuff,

so i thought it would be cool to start a place where people could write their own ideas for the creation of the earth or galxy or universe.

In a time before our own on a plane that no man has ever walked on, where the gods, the men above men, they were divided, the good and the evil. In a time before our own on a plane that no man has ever walked on, where the gods, the men above men, they were divided, the good and the evil.
Usually there had been a truce a ying and yang situation between the two groups, but on a day not unlike this one, the evil leader kidnapped the good's leader's youngest sun, they had the little boy tortured, raped and then executed, and the noble good band together and marched towards the dirty evilsand they fought a war, a war as big as all the galxies, with enough passion to fuel the universe with stars.
And when the war wasnearly finished the only ones left were the good leader, the evil leader and his wife. As the leader of all things evil was finshing off his latest victim the leader of all things good was about to destroy the evils wife, as the blade fell apon her, the leader of evil did the only good thing he had ever dione his whole life, he defended his wifes death with nobility and he killed the leader of good and as he did so the leader of the good killed him as well, and in this end to good and evil the war was transfered to our plane, where it exploded creating stars and planets, where on our own miniscule planet this war is raging again with the minions of the gods of good an evil

here is my example i am
eager to hear yours . . .

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I think it would be cool to see some various myths, or creation tales. Here's mine.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was a good idea for a thread, and I hope others will join in with their version of events.

join