It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Army is Prepping for Modern-Day Martial Law - July 15 - Sept. 15

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I think there may be another component to this operation from what I have read from the planners of this operation.

We are looking at the largest scale operation of its kind in history. There will be highly trained, intelligence gathering operatives from multiple agencies "invading" every southern state in the US.

These states are the most likely to have weapons and militias. The Jade Helm operations planners specifically stated in their plan that part of this plan was for the operators in public areas to interact with civilians to understand the likelihood of civilian contacts helping an insurgency, such as giving rides or even siding with the cause and helping.

So you have these highly trained operatives infiltrating militias in multiple states under guise of training, solely to gather info on the militias and report back.

Just had to put on my XL tinfoil hat for that one...

On phone so will put links up later.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Connman

On my phone without real Internet, it's in some of the info wars articles (yea I hate referencing them also but their app make the reading easier) they didn't reference a specific town just covering part of the exercise is for spec ops to move through towns unnoticed.

I'll post links as I find them.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ve-military-exercise.html" target="_blank" class="postlink">souce

Links by phone suck... Daily mail jade helm exervise 27 March goes into it a bit and they have links to other articles.

edit on 27-3-2015 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

edit on 27-3-2015 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I have a friend who lives in Yuma Arizona. He says there are a bunch of anti-government militia types in his area. I wonder if these people are going to rounded up as hostiles and detained. This worries me a bit. Hopefully they Don't expand this nation wide.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
So they usualy tell their purpos in their names is the name from a game?

Jade Helmet of the Ogrin 894 NP
Defence PhysicalAirEarth Close Attack
Endless Use Item

www.neopets.com...

or does it have a China reference?
edit on 27-3-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seamrog
This is what happens when troops come to train in your town:

Navy Seals Don't like to have their training disturbed - in YOUR town.

OBEY.

Do they have any legal right to detain anyone? I would think that would be a lawsuit waiting to happen?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
I have a friend who lives in Yuma Arizona. He says there are a bunch of anti-government militia types in his area. I wonder if these people are going to rounded up as hostiles and detained. This worries me a bit. Hopefully they Don't expand this nation wide.

Like I said in my earlier post, and yes it is just a thought, this could be a large scale Intel operation on how local populations react to military occupation. The operators posing as civilians could very well play the role of a militia type and find who is willing to help, solely for the purpose of rooting out the connections in certain areas. Hell...it's a 3 month operation....they could likely find out a ton of info If this is the underlying reason for the training.

The fact they are working with DEA and FBI makes me think this even more, but the military units involved are all highly trained spec ops teams.

Can't wait to see what happens a few months down the road once the operation is over.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
So they usualy tell their purpos in their names is the name from a game?

Jade Helmet of the Ogrin 894 NP
Defence PhysicalAirEarth Close Attack
Endless Use Item

www.neopets.com...

or does it have a China reference?

From what I have read, all the planners are green berets, which would also be a jade helm.

While there could be a reference to China, I think the green beret reference is more plausible.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
1. The United States Army as well as every branch in the military has active plans to operate(conduct warfare) on US soil. If the Military did NOT have such plans at the ready we would have reason to worry about the competence of our military leadership.

2. Exercises of this scale and larger go on all year long. There are been hundreds of military exercises large and small across the country being conducted every single day. From flight training, to reacting to enemy contact, to distributing goods in a flooded area, all the way up to nuclear disaster and massive invasion scenarios.

3. I have taken part in 2 national level training events. One based out of the National Training Center in Fort Irwin, California and the other was contingency national emergency training at the Joint Readiness Training Center at Fort Polk, Louisiana. I have also taken part in in local training exercises, as well as pre-deployment readiness training like High Altitude Mountain Environment Training out of Fort Carson, Colorado to prep for Afghanistan's mountainous regions.

4. Right now Fort Carson houses the 4th Infantry Division, the 10th Special Forces Group, and a few others. Because of where they are, what they do, as well as having a fully capable Combat Aviation Brigade, they have the DCRF mission. DCRF is the National 911(to read what you dial when you have an emergency) emergency response program. DCRF is getting ready to change hands to another unit and 4th ID will be allowed to reorganize and retrain for other missions. Maybe even Iraq. This means other training has to take place for the other units who will be taking over the DCRF mission. This INCLUDES Special Forces Groups.

DCRF is used in the event of a national level terrorist attack, really bad tornadoes in the Midwest, Earthquake response, flooding, and pretty much anything else. DCRF was created essentially as the answer to Hurricane Katrina and the response disaster that was.

5. The Army is always training. It doesn't mean I or anyone else is coming after you.

6. If Infowars.com and Beforeitsnews.com is covering it, it's probably bull#.
edit on pFri, 27 Mar 2015 16:03:50 -0500201527America/Chicago2015-03-27T16:03:50-05:0031vx3 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

So none of the myriad opportunities provided sufficient reason for the gov to put martial law into effect? They just keep practicing it over and over, because that way if they roll it out one day now, magically it'll be okay? But it wasn't okay during any number of tumultuous events in the past?

Sorry, I don't see any logic there. They couldn't roll it out before, but when they roll it out next year (which is the term used over and over for years now) nobody will object to it? Wow.

Not sure what branch you've been talking to lately, but when I was in, and getting out, "because the old man said so" wasn't a valid excuse.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Excellent post VXN! I agree wholeheartedly. But, because ATS is a forum that focuses on fleshing out conspiracies, you have to let things run their course, without taking offense if members ignore your statements of fact.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I think yes they had opportunity, but the people weren't of a mindset to accept it peacefully.

So add a few decades of nanny state doctrine and you start to change the mindset.

Once upon a time we were a honest days work for a fair wage, now a significant amount of people prefer to be paid to sit at home.

Once upon a time people felt the fed was good for delivering the mail fighting wars and diplomacy and that was about it, now it seems like a bunch of folks want the fed to solve everything.

Now maybe I'm just being paranoid (note I don't think martial law is imminent) but this particular situation doesn't seem to fit what they say it's for, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Kind of stupid if they think Americans can not hide or go unnoticed in America. Stick them in Mexico, Iran, North Korea where they don't come from and that is a game changer. They wearing uniforms? Not if they want to blend in. Hide your guns and I find them it will be mine.

Blend in. Well they already do being American.

If it is foul play we should move on Washington at the first sign of it.
Russia could arm us. One militia going down would be enough as Americans we should not tolerate any foul play at all.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
1. The United States Army as well as every branch in the military has active plans to operate(conduct warfare) on US soil. If the Military did NOT have such plans at the ready we would have reason to worry about the competence of our military leadership.

2. Exercises of this scale and larger go on all year long. There are been hundreds of military exercises large and small across the country being conducted every single day. From flight training, to reacting to enemy contact, to distributing goods in a flooded area, all the way up to nuclear disaster and massive invasion scenarios.

3. I have taken part in 2 national level training events. One based out of the National Training Center in Fort Irwin, California and the other was contingency national emergency training at the Joint Readiness Training Center at Fort Polk, Louisiana. I have also taken part in in local training exercises, as well as pre-deployment readiness training like High Altitude Mountain Environment Training out of Fort Carson, Colorado to prep for Afghanistan's mountainous regions.

4. Right now Fort Carson houses the 4th Infantry Division, the 10th Special Forces Group, and a few others. Because of where they are, what they do, as well as having a fully capable Combat Aviation Brigade, they have the DCRF mission. DCRF is the National 911(to read what you dial when you have an emergency) emergency response program. DCRF is getting ready to change hands to another unit and 4th ID will be allowed to reorganize and retrain for other missions. Maybe even Iraq. This means other training has to take place for the other units who will be taking over the DCRF mission. This INCLUDES Special Forces Groups.

DCRF is used in the event of a national level terrorist attack, really bad tornadoes in the Midwest, Earthquake response, flooding, and pretty much anything else. DCRF was created essentially as the answer to Hurricane Katrina and the response disaster that was.

5. The Army is always training. It doesn't mean I or anyone else is coming after you.

I have no reason to doubt you, however, you are incorrect as to there being larger, more involved exercises conducted on US soil. The planner, Mead, states in the press release I posted in the first post about it being a scale and scope that has never been done.

And I didn't pick this up from Infowars.com or BIN. If you look at the stuff I have posted and linked to, none of them are either site.
edit on 3/27/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

So none of the myriad opportunities provided sufficient reason for the gov to put martial law into effect? They just keep practicing it over and over, because that way if they roll it out one day now, magically it'll be okay? But it wasn't okay during any number of tumultuous events in the past?

Sorry, I don't see any logic there. They couldn't roll it out before, but when they roll it out next year (which is the term used over and over for years now) nobody will object to it? Wow.

Not sure what branch you've been talking to lately, but when I was in, and getting out, "because the old man said so" wasn't a valid excuse.

I would like to state that I don't think martial law is imminent, but I do think there will be a significant amount of Intel gathering going on by the agencies involved.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Consider multi national exercises and there are, in fact, far larger and more complicated exercises that go on all the time. To include Canadian/American join exercises, North American exercises that include Mexico as well, and even some others that are larger.

This is, however, the largest for SOC.

Sorry to bring up BIN and Infowars but they had already picked it up and ran with the whole " the army is training to kill you" line.
edit on pFri, 27 Mar 2015 16:33:13 -0500201527America/Chicago2015-03-27T16:33:13-05:0031vx3 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
My other thought on this is perhaps there is some intelligence to suggest something coming from the south of the US. There have been a lot of happenings with Petrocaribe, Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico, Venezuela, and a few others. Russia and NK have taken a serious interest in Cuba, and the Russian FM was just visiting Nicaragua, Guatemala and Venezuela....all having major issues with the US at the moment.

Maybe there has been enough chatter to think there may be something planned from the border, so the US is prepping to have troops in the area if it does?

Russia seems to be playing a game of chess with US Cuba relations and seems like plenty of others to our south at the moment. They also are getting very tight with NK it would seem.

Now this possibility I could actually entertain. I don't believe the whole FEMA Camps/Martial law BS that the Likes of Alex Jones spew. And exercises of this nature are extremely commonplace, and take place in different places, with different objectives or focuses, ect. But I certainly would not rule out the possibility of an actual real operation going down under the cover of training, and it involving the border situation. No matter what side of the fence (no pun intended) you are on the immigration debate, the fact of the matter is, the U.S./Mexican border is not only huge security risk, it is in some places, a war zone in it's own right, and so far, nothing has been done about it by either administration over the past 15 years. Recent comments from Russia and its republics, plus the cartel wars, plus the existence of strong Russian allies in Latin America should make the Pentagon extremely concerned. The Pentagon might be corrupt, but it isn't stupid. So who knows. Maybe "something" is being done about the border situation in the shadows.

Given the history of the Drug War, and the friendly involvement of the CIA, DEA and other alphabet agencies with scumbags, maybe this operation is there to help out an allied cartel who is having problems with rivals on this side. Who knows. I don't know who or what to trust or believe in. Anything is possible.

It could also be that this exercise is what it seems to be: an exercise to train SOF for deployment/future missions overseas. I have noticed a number of people who are either military or civilian military contractor are getting suddenly called up and sent off various places in the region, so maybe they are preparing for something big and overseas in the Middle East. The fact that they are training in desert/mountainous states with similar climate/terrain to the Middle East would support that.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Consider multi national exercises and there are, in fact, far larger and more complicated exercises that go on all the time. To include Canadian/American join exercises, North American exercises that include Mexico as well, and even some others that are larger.

This is, however, the largest for SOC.

Sorry to bring up BIN and Infowars but they had already picked it up and ran with the whole " the army is training to kill you" line.

Yeah, I get that. My problem is these are SOC teams dropping into multiple states with very highly trained, intelligence gathering operatives.

While I don't think there will be martial law declared, I do the there is a secondary motive outside of training. That motive being the gathering of intelligence on potential militia threats within rural southern US communities, which is where many, or most, are located.

The fact they are going to have these operators actively trying to deceive civilians and coerce them into helping as an insurgent is a bit disturbing to me. That wreaks of Intel operations IMHO.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Details like that should be viewed with extreme skepticism.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I can agree that a lot of people want the fed to solve everything for them. But I think there's a lot of people that still don't. A big enough percentage that the time still isn't ripe for it.

That being said, my squad and I once assaulted a beach on key west just because it was there. It wasn't to instill fear or anything. We even had ride of the Valkyries playing as we did it

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I don't disagree with your "Patriotic" opinion and I truly mean that.

However, when you take into consideration that Homeland Security has designated a good portion of the Unites States as a "Constitution Free Zones" don't you think it should be a concern of those who remain vigilant?

There have been many post on the "Constitutional Free Zones" in the past on ATS, and my question is how can the Constitution NOT be applied equally thru out our Republic?

Thankfully, I do not live in one of the stated listed. However, I will predict that we will also see Georgia, Louisiana and Alabama added to this list before it is all said and done.

Remember Katrina?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join