It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why stations are pulling Little Big Town’s ‘Girl Crush’ —

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: johnwick

I think men always have the option to not have sex with women indiscriminately, saving themselves a pregnancy issue.

Woman have the same ability.

Do they not?

Yet if she decides to keep it the man has to pay for it.

Yet if the man wants it and they break up she can just kill it to hurt him.

Happened to a friend of mine.

She didn't even tell him until after he changed his entire life, got rid of his boy toys, bought a famy car and spent thousands on baby stuff.

So why is it only woman have rights in reproduction?

War on woman my ass.

It is a war on men.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

"My bs"...glad you have such an open mind. I must be turrible, turrible, thinking folks ought to be equal and not shamed. You do realize you can go to any clinic and get free condoms, right? So let's eliminate that, and then shame any man who tries to get contraceptives. it "takes two", amirite? Forget rape or incest, cause that's just freeloadin' amirite. Your callousness disturbs me, sir.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

If some men are easily manipulated by women who have ill intent...that's not every woman's issue. Thankfully.
When birth control is free for women, more women will partake, saving lots of men who might suffer having to pay child support, or having the emotional heartache of an unwanted abortion.

It's a sad reality that some women throw around pregnancies and abortions like ammunition in dramatic relationships, but it's certainly not the majority of women. Free birth control helps the people who need it most, poor women.

Instead of free condoms, which are plentiful by the way, men should be offered something far more valuable...emotional support to help them find lasting and healthy relationships.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironhawke

"My bs"...glad you have such an open mind. I must be turrible, turrible, thinking folks ought to be equal and not shamed. You do realize you can go to any clinic and get free condoms, right? So let's eliminate that, and then shame any man who tries to get contraceptives. it "takes two", amirite? Forget rape or incest, cause that's just freeloadin' amirite. Your callousness disturbs me, sir.

Yes clinics that get paid tax dollars.

You do understand some of us don't want handouts right?

And think that anyone capable should work and pay their own way.

Incest rape?

When was this even mentioned?

Every time you respond you assume my position, then infer some lame attempt at a rebuttle based on that assumption.

I never said anything about either.

There are many legitimate reasons for an abortion.

Rape and incest being examples, along with the man and woman both agreeing they can't afford it, or a medical issue that would endanger the mother, there are many more.

But woman are already the only party with any rights in reproduction.

Yet the man is on the hook requardless if his wishes, or gets his child killed regardless if his wishes.

It is bs already.

I say men deserve some rights in the matter, nor woman more.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

If some men are easily manipulated by women who have ill intent...that's not every woman's issue. Thankfully.
When birth control is free for women, more women will partake, saving lots of men who might suffer having to pay child support, or having the emotional heartache of an unwanted abortion.

It's a sad reality that some women throw around pregnancies and abortions like ammunition in dramatic relationships, but it's certainly not the majority of women. Free birth control helps the people who need it most, poor women.

Instead of free condoms, which are plentiful by the way, men should be offered something far more valuable...emotional support to help them find lasting and healthy relationships.

This is just leftist talking point bs.

Birth control pills for woman are dirt cheap.

It is a once a month expense.

Condoms are a every time you have sex expense.

Nobody deserves to have tax dollars spent on their extra caricular activities.

It is a frivolous waste of money.

Why do you guys even respond if you won't address a single point I make in my posts......because you are losing the debate badly, it shows the weakness and lack of actual thought put into it on your part.

I haven't used any talking points because I am not a righty or a lefty, I am a reasonable person squarely in the middle of this idiocy.

Repeating talking points for me to easily defeat isn't doing you any good, because they are weak arguments at best, meant solely for the I'll informed masses to rally around, nothing more.

I am sorry for the tone of this response, but it is getting boring for me to continue this dialogue.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

We dont debate because you bring no facts just emotional responses, womens rights stop when men think they can dictate there rights, men only have opinions on womens rights, oh and the gay agenda only exist in bigots minds.

Let people live and stop attacking people for having a different opinion.

This thread is about a country song, not how you fell in general.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

We dont debate because you bring no facts just emotional responses, womens rights stop when men think they can dictate there rights, men only have opinions on womens rights, oh and the gay agenda only exist in bigots minds.

Let people live and stop attacking people for having a different opinion.

This thread is about a country song, not how you fell in general.

I have attacked nobody.

And your name calling is very low attempt at debating.

Funny, that's what I said in my first responses.

It is the gay agenda that gas a problem with people having a different opinion.

See how that works?

It is the opinion of some folks that they don't want gays to be celebrated.

Yet they get attacked for having their own opinion.

So which is it, can people have their own opinion or or only as long as it matches yours?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The thread is about people taking a song and making it an issue about a suposed gay agenda,.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

The bit about rape and incest was implied, sir, when you brought up the idea of "free contraceptives" that women apparently want. So, I put it to you, sir, if a woman is raped, or in a case of incest, any help given to her must be paid for out her own pocket?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironhawke

The bit about rape and incest was implied, sir, when you brought up the idea of "free contraceptives" that women apparently want. So, I put it to you, sir, if a woman is raped, or in a case of incest, any help given to her must be paid for out her own pocket?

I don't see how it was implied at all, but OK if you say so.

Why should it come out of my pocket?

I surely wouldn't be doing the raping.

It is an ugly situation no matter how one looks at it.

But I do not see how forcing me to pay for another's abortion is at all jutified under any scenario.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I think it's a well written song that many women could relate to. I'm a country fan and this group always seems to bring something new to the table.

It's about the emotions people, not the sex. Grow up a little.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I think the catch here is country music fans.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
Haha I thought pretty much the same

The OP doesn't surprise me though, I read enough anti-gay stuff on ATS to imagine that many folk in the US are a bit backwards and need a bit of growing up to do. Probably just a load of rabid Christians did the complaining, again no surprise.

...as a side note though, it is a music genre that would make me switch radio station if I ever heard it, but thankfully country music gets hardly any airplay here in the UK. That pleases me.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well it's a strange song. I don't like country. Horrible song imo
I wanna taste her lips is the strangest way to describe jealousy but I've not hear/read all the lyrics to get a better sense of what it really means. So without seeing it in full context I guess it does come off as girl on girl desires. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
I kissed a girl and I liked it was at least a catchy song, this one sucks.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taupin Desciple

I think it's a well written song that many women could relate to. I'm a country fan and this group always seems to bring something new to the table.

I agree!!

I don't see where "the gay agenda" even plays a role in this song.

It is just a jealous girl going through the "i miss you sooo much" emotions.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taupin Desciple

I actually like the song, its very pretty. And I am not a country fan in any way, shape or form. I can see how someone might mistake a "gay agenda" by not being a good listener, lol.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Going by the description of this new song, "Jolene" is pointedly similar. The ballad seems more about the woman than the man. Well, who can blame a woman for that.

My guess is that Parton's song has more 'kush', more juice, in a manner of speaking. Became a huge hit too. Musta flew right over their red necks and butterfly nets, back in '73.

I think the usual suspects are behind the scenes, stirring the pot, readying for another AIPAC collection sweep of the Bible Belt, their bestest friend and biggest $ contributor. Never let a crisis go to waste is all. Just remember this: last (s)election, or maybe the one before it, 'they' had the candidates discussing whether or not they had the right to invade our bedrooms. This was seriously being discussed. There will always be a Santorum there, with his lust for using technology for controlling sexuality, just so when they knock him down, a bunch of new shock precedents have been set for home technofascist home and life invasions, for which they are ever ready to pick up the slack. See Police State USA.

Just look at the faces of our judges.

These heads were discussing our bedrooms, and jurisprudence, from their nested station, in the walls of our living rooms.
Looks like they made it through the door without Santorum too. Anonymous tip, swat team, bang bang you are dead, excuse my Glock, and I do this for a living son, so believe me~for a second there, I thought that an officer's life was in danger! Hell, we all did! Cuff him. Cuff her too. Let's not be sexist here.

We are dead before they cuff us. I wish I were making this up, but a lot of the YT material is documented. So please, consider the Police State when you consider your next move, breath, or what to pay attention to next. My God they're so horny for attention. Well, ignorance of the law, any law, is never an excuse. Ya just haven't been paying' attention, son. I am so off topic that I'm on topic. Don't white letter me, bro.

One day, any electronic device without smart grid communication compliance, will be both taxed (antiques), and against the law.

# 401

edit on 27-3-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join