It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little about me...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hello everyone. Let me tell you a little about me.

I'm a 25 year old family man. I do in-transit and structual fumigations. Meaning I use aluminum phosphide, Profume, and methyl bromide on your food. Corn, wheat, soybeans, rice and the such. I'm sure they'll be some articles I write about that. Especially the version where we don't have to use dust retains and the aluminum phosphide residue is left in there. Sorry about that.

Anyway, I got in to conspiracy topics from my mother at a young age. I've drifted from site to site for a while. I stumbled upon here about a year ago. I believe in a wide range of conpiracy topics. Except chemtrails, but we won't get in to that here.

Nice to meet all of you.

~Passive

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Passive

Welcome passive. Nice to meet you.

You picked the right conspiracy website. ATS is all you need.

Looking forward to reading your posts.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I'm suddenly not feeling like eating my fried rice now lol welcome aboard anyway though!!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Welcome to the community - for a minute I didn't understand that you were joking and I was confused about you talking about the fumigation chemicals, followed by "on your food", haha but it is interesting that you work with those substances and then we also DO see them being used for preserving/artificially "enhancing" food that we ingest on a daily basis. Food Additive "Watch List"

I look forward to seeing you on the forums, and thanks for introducing yourself (whispers "murrrrderer") lol jk about that piece at the end

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I'm sure they'll be some articles I write about that.

Can't wait to read them. Especially direct experience from the man in the trenches.

Welcome to the site.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Nice to meet you, Passive.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Welcome to the site.

I'm really interested in hearing more on the subject you are talking about. I like hearing things from those who are involved.
edit on 27-3-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Greetings Pope Passive! Welcome aboard the Mothership ATS!

23 skidoo!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Joke? No, fumigants are put on finished products of human grade foods. It comes in cans of 2500 pellets or 500 tablets usuall . Tablets for longer exposures. If it comes out of the ground and you buy it mainstream it has been gassed. Japan ships are the only vessels that don't receive fumigation on board or take grain fumigated in house. Those railcars you see marked ADM, Cargill or Louis Dreyfus are usually full of product bound for someone's crock pot sitting in a **** ton of gas and pellet residue.

One of the articles I'll do (with pictures) is how dangerous it is before the gas breaks down. The Maria V cargo got wet. It mixed with the pellets and we destroyed a 5 hold ocean going bulk carrier. Some countries are trying to ban it.

Aluminum phosphide is a hell of a gas...

Forgot to add the explosion caused by the mixture of chemical and moisture blew the couple of ton cargo hold covers off and about 6 meters away. That drives pass you on railways everyday.

Another article will be on the adverse side effects of lingering gas and left over residue. Not all ships are dust retained.

We also do the sugar for your coffee

Another interesting story is the bug traps and gas we had to dump in to the vats at the Budweiser brew/bottling facility in Houston.

I can go all day. It'll be a fun trip. Hopefully I can learn some things and teach y'all about some things in the process

edit on 27-3-2015 by Passive because: add

edit on 27-3-2015 by Passive because: typos

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Oh my Murph... I totally thought you were being sarcastic. I knew we had sketchy additives in our foods and other modified "food" ingredients but your experiences and knowledge in this field is going to bring a WEALTH of information to our ATS community. I'm both excited and alarmed about this - but more excited because not much would surprise me nowadays.

Actually, to go along with what you were saying I have a friend that works at Green Mountain Coffee Roasters. He has pictures of the "flavorings" they use for the K-cup coffees ("Hazelnut", "Blueberry", etc.), which have hazardous materials labels and "Not for human consumption" right on them. I've always stayed away from those flavored coffees once he showed me.

Furthermore, he says they sell the leftover "flavorings" to Yankee Candle and other candle/air freshener companies to use in their candles - so not only are these harmful chemicals being ingested by coffee drinkers, they are also being combusted and put up into the air whenever people burn scented candles.

Can't wait to read your threads. Any idea when you plan on making a thread based on your expertise? I'll be waiting
thank you!

new topics

top topics

join