It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bet the German Co-pilot was on Anti-Depressants

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
If it is true that the guy locked the main pilot out and then crashed the plane, I bet you he was under anti depressants or type of anti anxiety drug

Link has been established so well, not even pharma shills can deny it. Being on anti depressants can make you think suicidal thoughts

I just love modern pharma ...

Feeling sad your dad died, well here are some drugs

Feeling sad you don't have more money or your girlfriend left you, well hey no worries, here are some drugs,

don't worry a guy in white coat will give you a sample, he has an office too and assistant, he is legit, look at all those diplomas he has on the wall

Down the pill goes

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: WineAndCheese9

Absolutely spot on!

The suicides by U.S. vets-I heard 22 per day- is directly tied with the massive number of U.S. troops been given psycho-tropics.

I'm curious whether this point even reaches the European media. Much more likely to be covered in the U.S..

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Absolutely

Cocktail of drugs they give veterans and their suicide rate is remarkably linked

As if they want to get rid of them nice and smooth.

I could not become an MD and do this, I couldn't.
edit on 27-3-2015 by WineAndCheese9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
For the record this pilot did not commit suicide he committed murder.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Well yeah no one is arguing that if what they tell us is true

Don't you have something to do, like maybe defend anti depressants

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

What makes it worse for the U.S. vets is they get cut off from disability from the VA if they refuse to take the drugs given for "PTSD'....

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

The medication i am on now is quite good , it helps me to lead what some might consider to be a normal life . The one i was on previously very nearly led to a place that almost ended tragically for me . During one of my "stays in a treatment centre " i watched a video on anti depressants . It started with , we think . I walked out .
edit on 27-3-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Psych drugs do more damage per year than all other drugs combined (except maybe for sugar). I'm looking forward to an announcement or leak about this co-pilots legal drug habits (although in will go in one collective ear and out the other).

His murder by suicide shows he was also very much a psychopath with suicidal tendencies, not the combination you want in a pilot (but do want in the higher ranks of a pesticide company).

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Not sure it's very sensitive to use the example of a very recent tragedy to push your view that anti-depressants make you suicidal and that the medical profession (in your country) over prescribes.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Link has been established so well, not even pharma shills can deny it. Being on anti depressants can make you think suicidal thoughts

Coming off anti-depressants can give you suicidal thoughts as well!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineAndCheese9

originally posted by: thesaneone

Don't you have something to do, like maybe defend anti depressants

Why would I defend anti depressants?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I'd consider it a social obligation. As the media and investigators pour over the flight data recorders and 'motivation behind the co-pilot's mo, you say this information is 'insensitive'?

I think not....

edit on 27-3-2015 by nwtrucker because: grammar

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
What makes it worse for the U.S. vets is they get cut off from disability from the VA if they refuse to take the drugs given for "PTSD'....

Are you kidding me ?? Is this true.

Oh my god, this is just brutal, do they have to drink it in front of the doc, can they keep throwing the pills

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

If I were you

I would try to slowly slowly get off them, start substituting pills for St. John wort tea or smoke a joint

I am not kidding

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I was under the impression, that pilots, at least over where I live - are subject to psychological evaluations continuously.

If you are on anti-depressants - you aren't getting a pilots license. Are there not similar policies in place with pilots in other countries?

CdT

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Not sure it's very sensitive to use the example of a very recent tragedy to push your view that anti-depressants make you suicidal and that the medical profession (in your country) over prescribes.

I am not pushing views, maybe that's what you do and you assume people are alike

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I personally know a vet who told me this. He's on psycho-tropics. ( I don't know which one/s, however they prevent him from holding a job)....

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll
Coming off anti-depressants can give you suicidal thoughts as well!

This is true, this is true

They are just bad news overall

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
I was under the impression, that pilots, at least over where I live - are subject to psychological evaluations continuously.

If you are on anti-depressants - you aren't getting a pilots license. Are there not similar policies in place with pilots in other countries?

CdT

I bet you if that's the case some of those guys would use it without a prescription

Illegally

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

I believe its the same rules for all pilots.
I was told that they are not supposed to fly if they take cold medicine, maybe one of our members who are in the know can confirm.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join