It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the world has already ended.. Now hear me out.. Kinda got proof.. sorta..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gerg357

Well time isn't really all that linear from the grand perspective...So yes it's already ended. We just live linear lives.
edit on 31-3-2015 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
To me, this makes sense to a degree. This is all connecting dots on different things I've read, and encountered with experiences, then the next stepping stone would appear in a topic or article or video, that would be in the same area of a recent experience.

If the multiverse, infinite reality, full spectrum of Light and Energy, of which we only see a tiny amount, akin to picking up 98.5 FM on the radio, but not anything else, is like a picture of orbs, skin cells, (they seem similar in an As Above So Below kind of way, as if our reality is mirrored from something organic, and according to Native Ancient Knowledge, at places near running waters, the walls/membranes between the cells/worlds are thin and contact occurs, good and bad stuff. Higher levels and Lower, more dense.

If this all holographic rooms and realities, schools and assignments, experiences, then as my Higher Self said, "Do you think you really leave home?" We haven't left home, we're experiencing.

Time is not constant, its in the mind, and different realms experience time in different ways, "higher" and "lower" as we perceive them. So to a Higher Up, we're not moving very fast, we can even be standing still, so they're viewing this as a graphic novel. To another, they could be viewing this as a DVD or movie.

When you look at the mountains and cliffs and see all the faces, some human looking, animals, and even odd reptilian or et looking, and then the next year there is some change, the faces have changed, it makes me think of the realms and the multiverse bubbles, and that there is a realm in which things move very slowly to us, almost not perceptible, unless you're really noting from year to year, that is all around us in nature, but its really something else, those mountains are like barriers between realms. And we're seeing the surface of this.

This is all theory. But it starts to make sense of the things I've noted for years.

Now the DVD aspect, and not leaving home. If earth and the universe, that probably recycles in parts, for this digital type reality, like a self regulating system, already had its run, this could very well be akin to taking the DVD off the shelf, it could be very old and dusty one at that, and playing it again and joining in again for the experiences, or lessons, or to make changes, or to nudge someone forward who needed some help. Because while there may be an outline to the story that already occurred, a fixed timeline, anything to do with souls engaged in it is not fixed, outcomes of souls are not fixed, in the way that when you put on the 3D viewer and join in a game, you're the player, and the game is fixed.

This could be a replay of the DVD.
edit on 4-4-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have thought similarly. However you are wrong about light. Because the distance between two worlds is so vast that you can only see the history of some planet. However if you believe in predictive technologies, you can determine the future by the momentum of evolution of a planets history. There is also one other plausible explanation that is much more complex. Let us say for instance, the human race has already ended. That the law of physics no longer apply and that we are in some sort of living memory. It is plausible that we upon physical death leave an imprint of energy that may be captured or harnessed in some way (God?) It is also plausible that our energies (that is our living memories) are brought together in a vast sort of global community (heaven?) These properties of awareness may be infused with this energy (afterlife.) I believe at first we may not be aware that we are indeed living memories in the afterlife. I believe that at some point (usually born out of necessity) the global community reaches out to us (usually in the form of a vision, dream, spiritualization, etc.) to teach us how to coexist with others inside this community. It is possible that in the afterlife we experience Gods vision so it prepares us for the eternal life. So in a sense it would explain the dual nature of your reality. God can only work with what you have experienced in life. When you feel that moment of Deja-Vu it may indicate that you very well may have already had a spiritual intervention with God.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: gerg357
THis all started lastnight when i was asleep i dunno if i had a lucid dream or what was going on but
ill explain what i dreamt. I dreamt i was walking down the road in my holler which is paved and i went
to my brothers house that he used to own which he doesnt now.. Well i noticed i had on a hooded coat that i always
wear. and it was in the evening i guess it was pretty dreary outside. Darkish and dingy. Well i somehow
used lucid dreaming to tell myself i could super jump and i did i super jumped on top of the house and broke through the window
and there was this girl there i cant remember anyting about her and i dunno if i tried anything i dont recall.

Anyways this evening i went to the store and it was raining and i had on my hooded jacket same color as in my dream.
well the store was closed and i went to another store about 30 miles out just for the hell out of cause i didnt want
to go shopping at the store locally. So just at complete random i went to the other store. I got out and it was raining
i left me hood down and i ran into the store bought my stuff and came back out and it was raining a little harder.

So what do i do put on my hood and walk in the rain.. And for a brief moment i was caught up in my enviroment.
It was like i was in the same kinda setting as my dream took place. The problem is none of this was actually planned.
It was like my dream came to pass but was different. Anyways there was this really pretty girl i couldnt help
but to notice. Now keep in mind there was a girl in this house in my dream and now there is this girl who caught my
eye in the store. I sometimes have these dreams and it blends reality with the dream world.

So here is my theory.. What if everything has alreaded ended and we are playing it out like a timeline?
Like a movie that plays out from now till we die. Our actions we do have already happened. We done got married or we done
already had our life played out but we are just now in play mode and we are working our way toward the end
of the movie of lie. Now no im not on any drugs or anything its just wierd how my dream and my real life seemed today.

Another thing that fascinates me is the fact that we see a stars light and its light is centrys or decades old already.
What would that star see if it was looking at earths light once we got to the star itself. .

If life has already played out and we are on a timeline it would explain alot of things.. Like my dream and my ability
to see into the future part of my life.. aka fast forwarding a few hours. And it would kinda makes sense since time is a funny thing.. We already see light thats that old yet it shines who isnt to say the world has done ended and we are just working our way through time till that point?

Just makes a person think sometimes i guess..
Your almost their in opining a certain door. You're déjà vu will explain how to open it and once you open it,and find out that you are the walking dead..another door will open and

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
For all we know, the eternal universe maybe just a temporary flash of electricty, where trillions of years of dynamic accidents, end up fading away so fast, it never happened at all.

Maybe that's why they call it the present.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join