It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pesticide Lobbyist Refuses To Drink Glyphosate After Claiming It’s Safe To Drink

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

This was freaking awesome!!! Piece of sh** pushing fn poison he says is harmless then when they say ok drink it says I'm not a moron....THE HYPOCRACY AND BLATANT LIES MAKE ME SO DAMN ANGRY! I'm going to try to find both guys email and tell the interviewer he's a good man, then tell the old, greedy, pig of a man that he's a coward killing who knows how many ppl with his "safe" glyphosate.

It still boggles my mind that these terrible, evil "educated" men are considered the ones with the truth we should all eat up. Any sane person can see he's full of crap. They should offer him and his family a life time supply of Monsonto veggies for every meal.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
This is the same type of bluff test we should give politicians. If you're not willing to take a bullet then dont send us off to do so!

Very true. It's easy to preach for war when someone else has to do the fighting.

This reminds me of those asbestos lawyers.
"It's perfectly safe for your family!"
"Would you use it?"
"No way! I'm not an idiot..."

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: NiZZiM

This was freaking awesome!!! Piece of sh** pushing fn poison he says is harmless then when they say ok drink it says I'm not a moron....THE HYPOCRACY AND BLATANT LIES MAKE ME SO DAMN ANGRY! I'm going to try to find both guys email and tell the interviewer he's a good man, then tell the old, greedy, pig of a man that he's a coward killing who knows how many ppl with his "safe" glyphosate.

It still boggles my mind that these terrible, evil "educated" men are considered the ones with the truth we should all eat up. Any sane person can see he's full of crap. They should offer him and his family a life time supply of Monsonto veggies for every meal.

I agree completely. But remember, "educated" doesn't mean "kind, gentle, or righteous". A person can be well educated, great at public speaking, and absolutely psychotic. Most genocides have educated people calculating the benefits of it. You ever see the arguments for "de-population"? It's literally a well articulated plan to stop socially undesirable people from starting families & creating new descendants.
edit on 27-3-2015 by enlightenedservant because: clarification

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Haha it's not dangerous but he won't drink it. And the reporter is the jerk? Monsanto is evil.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I agree with you there as Pesticides are nerve agents, but herbacides are endocrine disrupters and dock on your estrogen receptor sights (females breast cancer and lymph cancer anyone?)

The cultural use en masse of all of this toxic soup is destroying peoples lives and more importantly the soil, but I believe I have digressed from the OP.

Sleeping on it, nobody in their right mind would down a single glass of any chemical and be referred to as sane, but my point is what doesnt go into the plants, or dried in the sun, along with ALL of the additional glyphophate sprayed due to resistant weeds does in fact get into our water supply as again...its water soluble and this phenomena called rain that farmers want, sometimes occurs just after or during a spray.

We are also using Glyphosphate now to "ripen" conventional grains for early harvest...and the glyphosphate does absorb through the plant.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I deal with the product glyphosate from time to time, and I will be the first to tell you NOT to drink it. They are correct in saying small dosages will not kill you, but what they don't tell you is that a small amount getting into your system will make you vomit all day and you'll feel pretty woozy until it clears your system.

If you have any intentions on drinking glyphosate, then I say more power to you, but have a barf bag handy.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I dont comment much, but this was hilarious. You can tell when the guy says, "we have some here" he was like F*ck....

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: leeb317

That is true and your point is what...thats a small amount, especially when considering everything else mentioned? I disagree if you are stating it is somehow not toxic, as again it has a cumulative effect over time...ALL exogenous estrogens have a cumulative effect...ever heard of estrogenic breast cancer? My point is when you consider all of the constant applications of this garbage, and its ever expanding applications along with all of the other exogenous estrogen in our modern environment, we are literally killing our Mothers, Sisters and Daughters and probably contributing to your and my prostate cancer ( if youre a male).

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Thos should be a tv commercial. Very revealing even to the simple-minded. Seems like important information everyone should be exposed to.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

This reminds me of that Simpsons episode when Krusty has to sample his own Krusty brand cereal and Krusty's response was "it's poison."

I dare say the board room would be in damage control. Roundup is a freaking pesticide!!! I've used it in the past and it clearly states on the label 'KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN' and to even suggest that a pesticide is safe to ingest is lunacy.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

While throwing the word idiot around perhaps the implication is the glyphosate is not good for you.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NiZZiM

It still boggles my mind that these terrible, evil "educated" men are considered the ones with the truth we should all eat up

I agree, not only that but they are educated also in the field of misleading people for profits. Climb to a position of trust and power, abuse said trust and power, get money.

Honesty would mean bye bye salary. Even if it was slightly toxic, these people cannot live with a small loss in profits just for being honest.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

This guy is completley full of crap.
He says many people have "tried unsuccessfully to attempt suicide by drinking monsatans pesticide."

Tell that to the countless number of Indian farmers who have killed themselves by drinking monsatans pesicides,which like their GM crops,are forced upon these poor farmers.

In 2008, the Daily Mail called the continuous suicide of Indian farmers a “genocide” in the human history. What’s really disturbing is that often time farmers commit suicide by drinking the insecticide shipped to them by Monsanto. - See more at: www.seattleorganicrestaurants.com...

The guy is an evil psychopath IMO-you can see that just by looking at his eyes,nevermind the BS that spews forth from his mouth.
Sick evil bastard.

edit on 27/3/2015 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I missed this thread somehow and opened another thread on it (which can be closed now), so I will copy/paste my thoughts about it in here...

That`s the best way to confront a$$holes who play with peoples lives on a daily basis.

How in The World are we allowing such evil bastards to run free and do what they do without prosecuting them ?

Bombing peaceful citizens, destroying countries, torturing, destroying soils and the healths of people, locking up people for no reason whatsoever, police brutality, etc...hardly anything leads to prosecuting anymore..."we have absolutely no justice system anymore in our World, this is just so sickening !"

edit on 27 3 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
Great video. Needs to go viral!

Made me think of this-

Erin Brockovich: Hey Scott, Tell me something. Does PG&E pay you to cover their ass, or do you just do it out of the kindness of your heart?

Scott: I don't know what you're talking about...

Erin Brockovich: The f*#+ you don't! People are dying, Scott, you've got document after document here telling you why, and you haven't said one word. I wanna know... How the hell you sleep at night!

I don't know how these people sleep at night, but I'm not a psychopath, so I have no insight.

Yeah bring fracking into this conversation for some reason....How about this then?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

At least someone is willing to put their mouth where their mouth is!! EFF Monsatan, and don't compare poison to someone who proves that fracking isn't poison...But you won't believe this video I am sure, because fracking is evil...Right? (eyes rolling)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Well the guy is an idiot, and I'm not sure of the point of this thread?

Are you trying to suggest that because of one idiot, it proves glyphosate will kill you?

Of course it will if the dosage is high enough, even water will kill you if you drink too much!

Your way of thinking is why we're in the predicament we're in. Too many "justifiers" of poison. Would you be willing to drink a glass of glyphosate? Because a glass of water won't kill you. If not, what dosage glyphosate do you suggest is safe to drink? A tablespoon, teaspoon? Because the man in the video states "you can drink a whole quart of it and it won't hurt you".
edit on 27-3-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Simpsons episode where they found a fish near mr Burns nuclear reactor the fish had 3 eyes. Burns soft peddling the 3 eyed fish called him blinky and stating bkinky was edible. They had some kind of press release at Homers house with mr burns for a dinner guest , so they cooked blinky and gave it to mr burns for dinner

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
How stupid and simplistic can you get? You think this is some sort of "revelation"?? Laundry soap without phosphates is "safe for the environment." Does that mean you're giving away some big secret if you won't drink it? How about Formula 409? It's engineered to be "safe for the environment" but that hardly means you would drink it.

This is yet another example of a ridiculous stupid comparison that has no meaning at all being used by the anti-Monsanto folks to rile up a public, half of whose IQ is lower than 100.

Pathetic.
edit on 3/27/2015 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Tell that to the countless number of Indian farmers who have killed themselves by drinking monsatans pesicides,which like their GM crops,are forced upon these poor farmers.

Not to mention this incident (not linked to Monsanto)

The Bhopal disaster, also referred to as the Bhopal gas tragedy, was a gas leak incident in India, considered the world's worst industrial disaster.

It occurred on the night of 2–3 December 1984 at the Union Carbide India Limited (UCIL) pesticide plant in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Over 500,000 people were exposed to methyl isocyanate (MIC) gas and other chemicals.

Estimates vary on the death toll. The official immediate death toll was 2,259. The government of Madhya Pradesh confirmed a total of 3,787 deaths related to the gas release. A government affidavit in 2006 stated that the leak caused 558,125 injuries, including 38,478 temporary partial injuries and approximately 3,900 severely and permanently disabling injuries. Others estimate that 8,000 died within two weeks, and another 8,000 or more have since died from gas-related diseases.

Yeah...pesticides are best enjoyed on the rocks. Worst PR guy ever.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Well the guy is an idiot, and I'm not sure of the point of this thread?

Are you trying to suggest that because of one idiot, it proves glyphosate will kill you?

Of course it will if the dosage is high enough, even water will kill you if you drink too much!

He claimed you could drink a quart of it and nothing would happen. When called on his claim, he refused to drink any.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join