It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Area 51 UFO transort video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS

originally posted by: gariac
The wide loads I have seen around the desert are homes, earthmoving equipment, and windmills. Maybe that thing is a windmill hub.

Drone container:
www.wired.com...

I haven't seen a wind-power windmill hub, but have seen the blades. Couple of semi's parked at Ash Springs on the side of the road, across from the gas station, each had a blade on a trailer. It took me a while to figure out what the hell it was, the scale, seemed like 75 ft. long at least. They sure don't look that big assembled and up in the air.

I never saw the blades in transit around the range, but one of the locals showed me a photo.

GE used to make or store those blades at the Mojave Spaceport. They moved the facility to Tehachapi the last I heard.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

It was probably less expensive to truck it, or there was some legal reason why it couldn't be shipped via Air Force transport. Also, putting it in a container ("coffin") would likely have made it a wider load. I have seen the shipping pods for the X-45A, which was a smaller vehicle.

I just think its sad that something that was such big news in the very recent past could generate so many "UFO" reports while it was happening and Northrop Grumman was supplying facts to the news media, and that it is doing so again because this recent event has been all but forgotten by the public. I mean, seriously, upon even cursory inspection it looks like a conventional aircraft with its wings removed. The landing gear are clearly visible. It has a recognizable shape that anyone with access to the Internet should be able to find within a few minutes of searching.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: FosterVS

I see the hubs all the time.

If you think those blades are big, you should see the ones they move by train.

A few years back they were transporting those via train through kansas city. The dispatcher screwed up and parked another train in a siding off of the main line that the windmill train was using. Those blades are so long that they use multiple train cars for each one and it allows the blades to basically move around corners. Well they came around the corner on the main line to where this siding was, and hit about half of the blades on a parked train. lol. 27 million dollars in damage and one fired dispatcher.

<< 1   >>

join