It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz: First President of the North American Union

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
"Now... before you get your tea bags in a bunch about this Ted Cruz pile on... lets take a step back to understand what Preps is saying… now, if you love America as much as you say then you’ll listen very closely.

So Ted Cruz stands up and says its time to step up and restore the American promise - but what promise is he speaking of? The promise his wife broke when she sold America out to the Council on Foreign relations? The promise she broke when she began work on Building a North American Community?"

Like many patriotic conservatives, although I do not truly know much about Ted Cruze other than he is classified as an American citizen by birth of an American citizen mother. The same controversy presents itself that has cast a shadow over the Obama presidency. He was not born in Kenya, but rather in Canada. Although I wonder if he is even eligible to be president, that is not the purpose of this post. If we did elect Ted Cruze, just what kind of president would we be getting? Would we be electing a president loyal to the United States of America? The video included in this link may answer that question.

Considering that I have never tried to insert a video into a post, I will just post a link to the article and hope a more experienced member will help with inserting the video.

www.activistpost.com...
edit on 26/3/15 by masqua because: Inserted video

edit on 26-3-2015 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Tom Cruise has a better shot at the Oval Office.
As for a North American Union...wasn't that NAFTA?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Never gonna happen. He's crazy and even members of his own party don't like him not to mention those outside his party. He's a complete sellout and mentally fanatical about certain issues that push people away from him.

From what I gather the whole birth cert. thing is not an issue but it depends on who you ask. Officially they will let it slide however.

BTW his last name is Cruz not Cruze.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Ted Cruz...

I have a feeling he's part of a strategy to make other conservative/GOP/Republican candidates look less extreme. I sense that he's being throw up first to take the brunt of the Democrats heat. Wear the Democrats out on Cruz, then send in the real candidates later...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
Cruze, Cruz,
Oops, my bad

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Never mind. Somebody beat me to it lol
edit on 26-3-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Nothing will stand in the way!

Bush / Hillary 2016.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I listened to him the other day and he seems to be pandering to the Christian vote . I cant say if he is Christian but it seems that he wants to be seen as one .

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I don't post much. I've been a member for around a year now and this is only my 2nd post but I wouldn't mind having that information just in case I try it again.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Lord help us all! The US will be FUBAR if that is our only option.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Some might think that a NAU would be better than being parceled off to Iran or China.

Just looking for America, personally.

Has anyone seen it?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
I'm leaning toward Rand Paul but I think he may end up like Robert F. Kennedy if TPTB determine that he has a serious chance of being elected.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
He makes a great punchline, though.

"Ted Cruz released a presidential campaign video in Spanish. Cruz explained, "It's important for me to reach out to the people I'm trying to deport." –Conan O'Brien

👣

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The fact that Cruz is so hated by the Republican establishment makes me think he must be doing something right. The fact that he intends to eliminate Obamacare and the IRS is a good start.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

His dad is a Christian Preacher so I imagine he is very much a Christian Conservative all the way. Whatever that means anyway.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It took me a long time to learn but another member showed me. I'm happy to help. Say you're on youtube. Go to the address bar. You want to highlight the part of the web address after the = sign. Copy it and go to the youtube button above the box where you post here on ATS and click it. Paste it into the dialogue box that pops up. Sometimes you'll have a weird address with a & symbol. What you do then is highlight the part after the = and before the &. I hope that made sense.

ETA: Here's an example. The part of the web address from your video that needed to be pasted into the pop up box for youtube was this: lNhp9H3yCsI

If you need anything else, let me know. There's also a way to do liveleak but I don't know how to do it. Somebody else here might know.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I know Im like maybe 1 or 2 people on this site that has this opinion but I will let it be known. When the debates start and Cruz starts doing his thing, opinions will change.

I think after the dust, rhetoric, and reality settles Cruz will surprise and inspire millions! Whether that means he will be the Repbilican Nominee, time will tell!

Its funny people call him all these name but if you look at what hus agenda is my question is why?

What dont you like about our govt following the constitution?
WHat dont you like about getting rid of IRS?
What dont you like about getting rid of Obamacare and getting a better solution?
What dont you like about a President that actually does what he says he will do and that doesnt lie!

Im not saying I will vote for him because I dont who else is running and what they believe but I love the fact the left msm media is having a coniption about this guy! If the MSM doesnt like him Im all for him and other candidates as well!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Teddy Cruz is signing up to Obamacare so he can finally see a doctor to remove his head from his ass.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

If you want to see who the progressive element fears the most, just look at who they smear the most.

Any other candidate, they'll scoff or even marginally support (Bush), but Cruz?

Cruz terrifies them.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
The fact that Cruz is so hated by the Republican establishment makes me think he must be doing something right. The fact that he intends to eliminate Obamacare and the IRS is a good start.

The only ones that are excited about Ted Cruz running for presidency are the extreme right wing nut jobs and the late night comedy talk show hosts, because they all will have a field day with the Republican debates.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join