It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chechnya offers arms to Mexico to fight United States

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I thought the 'fast and furious' thing was gratis...didn't have to even buy the ammo i heard.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well, before sending weapons to Mexico they should overthrow the government first, don't ya think?

It's probably mistranslated comparisons, provocative rhetoric or either side propaganda, tho I can't really understand who's the audience for such a puerile comment.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mastronaut
Well, before sending weapons to Mexico they should overthrow the government first, don't ya think?

It's probably mistranslated comparisons, provocative rhetoric or either side propaganda, tho I can't really understand who's the audience for such a puerile comment.

It was for Russians to go yeah we should not relizing there is no conflict and US work with Me
xico and supplies their army with training and weapons. Of course Mexico should take them need something for target practice lol.
edit on 3/27/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: lostbook

I guess the US should send arms then to Chechen rebels who don't want to live under Russian occupation.

Hey, why not.. From there, we can have a whole bunch of countries arming other countries as "retaliation" to the countries they don't like all over the place. Like a big domino effect, might as well get this ball rolling, right? Hasn't this already been happening though?

Right. It's what happened in the Cold War.

China supported North Korea. USSR & China supported North Vietnam. USA supported Pahlavi against USSR's support of Mossagdeh. USSR supported Marxists in Latin America. USA supported Saudi & Kuwait & Israel. USSR supported Iraq and Syria. USA & Pakistan supported mujadaheen in Afghanistan against USSR.
edit on 27-3-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Kremlin refutes Chechen parliament speaker's threat to foment separatism in US

.............Putin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov refuted Abdurakhmanov's comments in a statement carried Friday by the Interfax news agency, saying such move would defy the Russian law

is this now a game of bad cop bad cop between Russia and Chechnya?

Invading Ukraine and illegally annexing Crimea also violated Russian law so im not sure why they try to hide behind it.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Kremlin refutes Chechen parliament speaker's threat to foment separatism in US

.............Putin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov refuted Abdurakhmanov's comments in a statement carried Friday by the Interfax news agency, saying such move would defy the Russian law

is this now a game of bad cop bad cop between Russia and Chechnya?

Invading Ukraine and illegally annexing Crimea also violated Russian law so im not sure why they try to hide behind it.

I think they just got a little out of hand and Putin is pulling them back. It is one thing threaren and bully Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Finland etc, but. he does not want to threaten somebody that could chose to use that to act on.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Considering the US already arms Mexico and trains Mexico forces this makes no sense. Then again Chechnya most likely has no idea how close US and Mexico ties are. I guess they did not notice the 2 frigates we gave Mexico in December. I bet Mexico is like thanks but, we do not need your junk.

Nobody, in all of "Mexico", would accept lots of weapons.. because the government got 2 boats.

Totally reasonable. Mexican military, police and politicians are exemplars of virtue.. cant bribe them.

Been to Mexico lately?.. I have, Juarez.. the most violent city on the planet, 3,000+ murders a year. Shipments of weapons would disappear there like candy.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

edit on 4/3/15 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: Whatever

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I think we are seeing the start of the end between Putin and the guy running Chechnya..

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

a reply to: MrSpad

I think we are seeing the start of the end between Putin and the guy running Chechnya..

Putin better hope not he's turned the chechens into rabid dogs that could easily tear apart Russia. They have enough power now to cause alot of trouble.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join