It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archaeo astronomy breakthrough?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I found this website that claims to have cracked the secret behind the pyramids.

Due to this forum allowing web sites to be explored and debated... would anyone like to challenge this material and comment if they think it is true or false.

It seems to provide all the evidence to a very detailed correlation of the pyramids to exact positions the brightest stars.

you can see it on... www.thehiddenrecords.com

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by starguy
I found this website that claims to have cracked the secret behind the pyramids.

Due to this forum allowing web sites to be explored and debated... would anyone like to challenge this material and comment if they think it is true or false.

It seems to provide all the evidence to a very detailed correlation of the pyramids to exact positions the brightest stars.

you can see it on... www.thehiddenrecords.com

Fixed the LINK for ya sparkles.
Interesting site, not yet enough information to go on without purchasing the product.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
well, this website seems little more than an offer to invest in the printing and distribution of this book. This set me off a bit, and brings things into question. Especially how they mention an investor making 1.00 from each book..? This is financially impossible

join