It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran, Russia demand immediate halt to Saudi-led intervention in #Yemen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979

Not Lebanon... Hezbollah.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I think we will see a direct strike on Tehran by Saudi Arabia. And if not the Saudis, then Israel will take a shot at them once this nuclear deal between the US and Iran is complete.

Bash me if you want, but someone is gonna crack a nuke off over there very soon.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

Iran has managed to accomplish something incredible in the Middle East.

They have managed to bridge some of the gaps between Israel and other Arab nations when it comes to Iran's nuclear ambitions. Israel and Saudi Arabia already have military plans in place to deal with Iran, which includes Israel military units being able to use Saudi bases.

Could it be Iran has taught some of these Arab nations that it is better to try and talk and work out differences while working together to confront Iran than remain fractured and giving the upper hand to Iran?

Heck Arab nations have once again broached the topic of a joint Middle East Military. The fact they were able to build a coalition on their own with only support from the US and other nations is also revealing. When is the last time that occurred?

edit on 27-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Heck Arab nations have once again broached the topic of a joint Middle East Military. The fact they were able to build a coalition on their own with only support from the US and other nations is also revealing. When is the last time that occurred?

1967, when Nasser gathered others to make war on Israel.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The Saudis are soft punks and will get their ass kicked by the Houthis

The great Arab armies of yore are gone forever as the Israelis kicked their ass so many times

They couldn’t even beat the little Israeli Army which is not as tough as people think

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: here4this
Just read on another post , Egyptian warships fired on (warning shots) Iranian ships off the coast of Yemen. If this is true, another step closer to all out war outbreak in the Middle East .

This is a good thing. Iran are big time trouble makers. They even let their little yap dog Hezbollah out to run its mouth.

Iranian backed militias in Iraq, yes it does sound funny and is, have refused to fight in protest to american air strikes. They want america out of that war as well.

Anyway its all there.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Where do you people come from? Since when did Iran ever model talking through problems? You must be kidding man.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
things start to make sense of course:
Fugitive Yemeni president arrives in Riyadh

Yemen's fugitive president Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi has arrived in the Saudi capital, Riyadh, as the Saudi regime pushes ahead with its airstrikes against the homeland of the fugitive president.

Clearly this guy didn't had the support of is people. That's why he run. On the other hand Assad clearly haves the support of it's people and that's why He is still in power since the so called "revolution" in 2011.

Everything makes sense. We can very well understand who is behind the insurgences and for what purposes.

liars and more backstabbing liars in government and in the western media.

Not really. Assad is still in power because he is pals with Iran and Mansur is out because he is not.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotMoose
Could this be the spark that ignites WWIII? I don't see Saudi Arabia backing down. Also at the same time Obama delegates authority to Kerry (SEC 1236.Authority to provide assistance to counter the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant)

Iran and Russia have called on Saudi Arabia to halt airstrikes on Yemen as supporters of Yemen’s ruling Houthi militants stage demonstrations throughout the country, protesting against the Saudi-led military intervention

rt.com...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------

""Presidential Memorandum -- Delegation of Authority Pursuant to Section 1236(b)(2) of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2015
MEMORANDUM FOR THE SECRETARY OF STATE

SUBJECT: Delegation of Authority Pursuant to Section 1236(b)(2) of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2015

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 301 of title 3, United States Code, I hereby order as follows:

I hereby delegate the functions and authorities vested in the President by section 1236(b)(2) of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2015 (Public Law 113-291) (the "Act") to the Secretary of State.

Any reference in this memorandum to the Act shall be deemed to be a reference to any future act that is the same or substantially the same as such provision.

You are authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register.

BARACK OBAMA"

m.whitehouse.gov...

I bet they are scared to death about the situation. Twist the knife and get it over with.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NotMoose

It looks like a concerted effort to keep the Straits open and for the Saudi's to protect their soft-underbelly. There is no real friendship at all between them, the Iranians or the Russians. There might be individuals and small groups sympathetic with them, but I don't the royals cozying up to them.

He who controls the Straits controls the oil.

edit on 27-3-2015 by sharkman because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2015 by sharkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Where do you people come from? Since when did Iran ever model talking through problems? You must be kidding man.

Uhm no - You misunderstood.

Iran and its actions / how it deals with things has presented a problem for other middle eastern countries who normally are cordial to each other and that's about it. Those nations are now realizing that by talking to each other and working together they can deal with the respective problems instead of isolation, like Iran has done.

not sure if anyone else saw it but they are moving forward with a joint Middle East Military -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Saudis are getting too drunk on OIL. They are counting that US will come to their rescue if Iran goes higher gear on fighting. A mini cold war was being played in middle east between Iran and Saudi and now things are turning hot.

Russia will benefit in a way that OIL prices will go back up.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Based on the number of Middle East countries who don't care for Iran I don't think the US would be needed should Iran go stupid. Pakistan has already guaranteed Saudi Arabia's security.

edit on 28-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Russia should supply Iran with S-300s and other advanced goodies. This to repay the Saudis for "fukkking around" with oil prices.

Russian weapons to Iran will be a good slap on the West for imposing sanctions on Russia for defending its ethnic Russians from genocide in Ukraine.

West might respond by arming Ukraine with lethal offensive weapons to which Kremlin will reply taking Kiev within two weeks and deporting all the Nazis oriented Ukes from the territory of Novorossiya.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Russia defended no one from ethnic genocide. To date Russia has never provided any evidence to support that false claim and putin has given differing answers as to why he invaded Ukraine.

Please provide references of ethnic genocide.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Iran and Iraq are both Shia and together pack a solid punch on the poodles like Jordan, Saudi, UAE etc.

Putin has leverage over Egypt and can stop Sisi from taking more chances to get cash from the Saudis.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Please provide references of ethnic genocide.

references on ethnic genocide are far too many regarding Ukraine.

please look up yourself........this is not a court room!!

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

No you made the claim and I am asking you to support it. Your attempt to push it back on me tells me you cannot produce any verified acts of genocide on ethnic Russians. Don't feel bad Russia cant provide any evidence of ethnic genocide either.

Another lie of Putins that you have no problem repeating while failing to support it.

There was no genocide against ethnic Russians.
There were no concerted efforts against ethnic Russians.

Please stop repeating lies.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

So has anyone been following the rumor of a bunch of US ships sunk by some Russian magrev tech in a submarine used by "French" in an excercise? I think it could have been a Russian sub but they are calling it French to not attract more attention. . . .

Just a rumor going around I dunno its pretty interesting. . .

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
.......nvm

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join