It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran, Russia demand immediate halt to Saudi-led intervention in #Yemen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NotMoose

That action is in relation to ISIS and deals with funding and congressional oversight.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Do you want to know the beauty of this game?

So rebels at Syria are ok! And we (U.S. Saudi Arabia, et al) need to give them weapons to fight the "evil" Assad. But wait, at Yemen, those rebels need to go!! Who they think they are to fight against their leader...ah!? ok!! I get it! this rebels don't like Saudi Arabia or the US... so it's ok to go their and kill them all!!

twisted logic everywhere...

edit on 26/3/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Saudi Arabia is sending 150,000 troops. This is ramping up rather quickly.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There was someone on ATS months ago, who created a predictive thread.

He/she stated that the world war would come out of the most unexpected place thst wasn't really related to current events humanity is facing.

Yemen is random compared to Ukraine situation.. the only relation would be excuse for War.

Humanity; do we need to create #worldwar3?
Wake up zombies, and real eyes your life holds no meaning if you have no voice or freedom.

We can't allow these globalists to trigger this war and hide, to come out after smoke clears, to take power and control over humanity another few centuries.

DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO MAKE AWARENESS OF POTENTIAL WORLD WAR, OUR WORLD WILL NOT BE THE SAME AFTER THIS. TALK TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW ABOUT THE POTENTIAL OF THIS WAR.

Coming back here everyday for updates and news of the people cheating and using you... is so dumb. Males no sense.

Work with your HUMANITY to bring forth a common action. We don't need 0.01% to make our lives for us.

Connect with other ATSers in your city and work together to show your neighbors and people the threat of war and the Truth of conspiracies.

We are alive and advancing, don't allow them to create counter-advancement of our species!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
things start to make sense of course:
Fugitive Yemeni president arrives in Riyadh

Yemen's fugitive president Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi has arrived in the Saudi capital, Riyadh, as the Saudi regime pushes ahead with its airstrikes against the homeland of the fugitive president.

Clearly this guy didn't had the support of is people. That's why he run. On the other hand Assad clearly haves the support of it's people and that's why He is still in power since the so called "revolution" in 2011.

Everything makes sense. We can very well understand who is behind the insurgences and for what purposes.

liars and more backstabbing liars in government and in the western media.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

Egypt as well-

The possibility of a ground offensive in Yemen has grown significantly as Egypt declared its readiness to send troops into the embattled country “if necessary” in the wake of air strikes launched by a Saudi-led coalition

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The silence about what I've just said is a kind of embarrassment over here.

The following is the Achilles tendon:

We will do whatever it takes in order to protect the legitimate government of Yemen from falling,” Saudi Arabia's ambassador in Washington, Adel al-Jubeir, told a news conference while announcing the operation.

source

And that right there, is how Wars start. They didn't do that for the legitimate and democratic government in Syria, no Sir.

The perverted and twisted logic of the leaders of the world is corrupted and sick.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Russia is putting out all kinds of warnings: Russia warns NATO drills a ‘problem’ as US attack planes buzz Poland

The article is a good read.
rt.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Russia can make all the demands it wants, and as usual that is all it can do. Iran is in a better position than Russia to do something about it but, as long at this operations is supported by the US and the Gulf States remain under US protection then Iran is limited in what it can do. Although Iran is already streched pretty think propping up Assad and fighting ISIS in Iraq.

Frankly Yemen is never going to be a country that has any kind of real central control. It is a nation that has been fighting itself for decades. I do not see anybody stopping that.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Something really big is boiling in the middle east. I really think that all the tension has really started to erupt and we will soon see a massive conflict. The really scary part will be if other non middle eastern countries join in this war that i think will happen.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

You all make sound like Iran and Russia are just sitting back doing nothing. You can blame the west all you want but the reality is that we have lots of hands in this cookie jar

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Iranian(shia) interests are fighting in Iraq,Syria and now Yemen to prevent the likes of daesh/ ISIS(fanatical sunni sect) from gaining a foothold.

This is what they would say.

The Saudis are on the side of the west,yet they bomb those who fight against ISIS.

What exactally is going on here?
What side are our supposedley benevolent western governments on here?

Are us masses being fed a load of BS by any chance?
Would it be the first time?

But as usual,what do I know?
Nothing.

I don't need to write a thing

You wrote everything right there

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
Weren't the Saudi's the money behind the 9/11 attacks on the US? Sure, why not trust them? (sarcasm).

Lol

Exactly

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Just more illuminati #, the west sure is trying hard to set up Pike's third world war. I cant help but wonder if the US will dump the Saudis soon in some sort of power politics... I cant help but remember that thread about leaking documents linking the Saudis to 9/11. I think it's meant to come out when their oil production collapses.

a reply to: tadaman
Did you read that article on here a few months back about Russia's tank upgrade program? They're mostly making an 80%-capable fleet of tanks that cost a ton less, supplemented by the most advanced and expensive ones. Their notion was that the majority of missions could be solved with less advanced equipment. I think you'd really like that article (it was advocating a similar strategy for the US)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

There feels to be something so wrong about getting in bed with the Saudis. Although they might be sending in huge numbers of troops etc they have taken a long time to get their army involved in ME affairs so their royals must be feeling really threatened. But is their society with its humans rights and beheading of women in the street one we really have anything ethically in common with?

ISIS stinks to high heaven as to whom is funding it and its sucks like manipulation for some group (probably financiers) to get their rocks off on. I don't buy any of except the keeping out people who want to fight for it and then totally unaccountably slither back into the West. The whole set up is wrong, wrong and further wrong IMHP.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

There feels to be something so wrong about getting in bed with the Saudis. Although they might be sending in huge numbers of troops etc they have taken a long time to get their army involved in ME affairs so their royals must be feeling really threatened. But is their society with its humans rights and beheading of women in the street one we really have anything ethically in common with?

ISIS stinks to high heaven as to whom is funding it and its sucks like manipulation for some group (probably financiers) to get their rocks off on. I don't buy any of except the keeping out people who want to fight for it and then totally unaccountably slither back into the West. The whole set up is wrong, wrong and further wrong IMHP.

If the UK even suggests lifting a finger to help the Saudis I will go nuts.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Right with you there.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I'd appreciate it if someone could break down who is fighting who. So far I understand it's:

The United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Jordan, Egypt, Pakistan and Sudan backed by "the West". Turkey also backs SA, according to a statement a few hours ago. I guess Israel is also on their side?

Houthi rebels (shiite) in Yemen backed by Iran and Lebanon (military and financial support). Iran also backs shiite militia in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Bahrain so they are all allied to eachother? Russia supports Iran.

ISIS are against shiite and pro sunni so they would not be on Iran/Russias side but neither on SA/Western countries.

It's just such a complicated situation but if anyone can add to this please do.

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Shiloh7

If the UK even suggests lifting a finger to help the Saudis I will go nuts.

Is that not already the case? The UK has had relations with SA since the first world war, has an embassy, trade agreements, joint military ventures. The US also supports SA with intelligence.
edit on 27-3-2015 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2015 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Did I said anything wrong over there? Please provide evidence for that. If not, I consider you agree with fact's exposed.
edit on 27/3/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: tadaman
Me thinks Russia and Iran are nervous.

I agree. I'm thinking this was a turn of events they didn't expect.
They had a wide open situation and then the Saudis decided
enough was enough. boom baby! (*southpark)

Saudis have the stronger hand on this one. The hand on the petroleum valves. Iran and Russia need the oil money more.

Iran is doing to the gulf states (support Shia rebellions) what the USSR did to Latin America (support Marxist rebellions).

USA and West are irrelevant here. China wins. They buy cheap oil from Saudis, then sell stuff to Iran.
edit on 27-3-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join