It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why No Last Second Messages ? Did anyone on the Plane Reach Out ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Here's some info on this;
Victims of #Germanwings crash "didn't know what was happening until the last minute", French prosecutor says BBC

Figured they would have a few minutes after, minus pilot in bathroom for about 3 to 4 minutes within the 8 minutes or so of the co pilot at the wheel, hearing the banging on the door and possibly the conversation of the crew.
edit on 26-3-2015 by dreamingawake because: added the "figured" part

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Thank the stars for that.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

The reports I've read say the screams didn't start until just before impact. I'd expect it was when the mountains loomed up beside them or someone noticed that they were way too close to the ground and going way too fast.
I can't even try to imagine such a horrific few seconds. My heart goes out to all involved.

edit on 26-3-2015 by diggindirt because: spelling and clarity

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I think 'Inside' as far as knowing it was going to happen, and let it proceed as planned. The planning most likely, was a cooperative effort with The Saudi's, Us, and ? I think Chaney is as deep into that $h!t as he could be!
What was it, a few weeks before the 11th, there were power downs in the towers. Teams of 'Repair Men' went in and did, oh, maybe a little explosives wiring.

I just thought of this. It is possible too, that the Thermite may have been inserted into the original construction of those Towers. Also Building 7 !!!
I think that would be very possible! would You agree?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

The thing that convinced me, was something my 12th grade history teacher told me in '99. War is good for the economy. Also I think that the way the buildings came down, looked like a demolition. This is all my opinion of course.
edit on 26-3-2015 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Was is definitely good for an economy. It is even better for the weapons manufacturer's, like Haliburton, a Dick Chaney Company. You gotta figure He made Millions off of the war we went into. Supplying weapons for Both sides made Him Billions. (Just guessing there.)
I remember thinking when that first building started to come down, "There's no way that should be coming down!"
All three came down in a classic Controlled Demolition fashion. Like You mentioned, this is just Our thoughts here, but I really can see it no other way!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

In honor of your avatar -

Ferrengi rules of acquisition -
#34 - War is good for business

followed by -
#35 - Peace is good for business.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

hehe awwlriight.