It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Team of Biohackers Has Figured Out How to Inject Your Eyeballs With Night Vision

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I dont think it was in 3 was it?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Ya, it was only in New Vegas.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Wonderful work! I love seeing the general populace doing their own useful research like this.

Unfortunately these guys will be fined heavily. Their lab and all research will be confiscated. And they will probably spend some time in jail. I imagine they will be charged with performing medicine without a license.

That's the way our legal system works. Too bad. But at least they published before their researched was quashed and buried by TPTB.

dex

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
For those of you wondering.

This is based off of this patent.

www.google.com...

It's a very long read and looks like there's a lot of science to back this up.

ABSTRACT
The invention is for a safe and effective method of administering an opthalmological therapeutic agent for the treatment of night blindness and improving night vision, using insulin, and chlorin e6, preparations instilled into the conjunctival sac as ophthalmic drops. Night blindness and decreased night vision is associated with retinal diseases such as dry age related macular degeneration, retinitis pigmentosa and other such related eye diseases by using insulin, chlorin e6, ketamine, and monoclonal antibodies and IGF-1. The ophthalmic preparations may be supplemented with oral intake of various retinal photoreceptors vision supporting lutein, vitamin A, Zeaxanthin, Omega 3 Oils and other nurticeuticals. They may also be supplemented with cholesterol lowering statins in the elderly with high blood cholesterol to prevent eye diseases such as AMD contributing to night vision and night blindness.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join