It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is our moon artificial? The lesser known smoking gun fact

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I saw all the videos and read all the articles about the Earth's moon being an artificial construct. However I just read a new fact that I never heard before and here it is:

All of the moon's craters have the same range of depth.

To me this screams artificial more than anything else. I mean how can this be if there isn't some kind of unnatural wall or barrier beneath the surface. There's a reason why we haven't been back for over 50 years and all these facts add up. Also look up the moon hologram videos where the surface of the moon has to resynch like the picture on a tv sometimes does. There's definitely something going on. Else why haven't we went something like the Mars Curiosity up there to start drilling? I mean it rings like a bell right? Let's find out why.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Could you let us know "where you read that".

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I agree with you op

But I fear the ones in control are allready trying to find out why it rings as a bell..

shooting rockets at it and all.

edit on 26-3-2015 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

I'm at work on my phone right now and I certainly will later. A simple google search for "moon same crater depth" will give you the needed results.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Can you provide a link to where you got the info on the depth of the craters?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I remember when I was in primary school and my teacher explaining that he thought the moon could be artificial, as the U.S had fired a rocket at it and it resonated a ringing sound. I was amazed by this and it has always stuck with me. This must have been around 1979/80, so they must have been firing rockets at the moon to ensure it was solid and they were able to make a landing there.

I couldn't find anything about the craters being the same depth, but the biggest crater is about 5km deep, although most are between 1.2 - 2km.
edit on 26/3/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: genma

The moons mass determines the angle and slope of valley rims (crater walls). Just like on earth, a slope is the same for most mountains. Once they become high enough they slide to equalize. The Egyptians figured this out when building the massive pyramids.

Someone else link it, I gotta go…

Mountain slopes

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Op you should read this
fisherka.csolutionshosting.net...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Over fifty years? We won't even reach fifty until July 2019.
You're making me older than I am. LOL.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

using your google search, I found a comment that mirrored my own thinking: you're suggesting that a crater 1 meter across is as deep as a crater 1500 miles across? I don't think so....

There's all kinds of information out there about the different depths of craters.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

How did it "ring" in the absence of an atmosphere for the sound to travel? I am pretty sure it rung seismically and was picked up with seismic sensors.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
I remember when I was in primary school and my teacher explaining that he thought the moon could be artificial, as the U.S had fired a rocket at it and it resonated a ringing sound. I was amazed by this and it has always stuck with me. This must have been around 1979/80, so they must have been firing rockets at the moon to ensure it was solid and they were able to make a landing there.

Your teacher should have been sanctioned for discussing his beliefs with impressionable youngsters. Oh and to further correct your ruined education on this subject (not your fault) we first landed unmanned craft on the moon in 1966. We got there in person in July 1969.
We fired those missiles at the moon six years ago
edit on 3262015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

So which is the argument or discussion point you really want to discuss,

A real physical moon being artificial as in created like a death star type of space craft that was maybe towed here by an ancient group of ETs,

Or that the moon isn't there and its a hologram?

However the second one would have to be more of the sky being a hologram unless the sky and stars we see are real but there is an invisible projector projecting just the Moon, Ohh, just though of it, that's what Hubble or the ISS is, no, both and another satellite up there used to create the holographic moon, Not sure but for some reason I think you need 3 projectors to create holograms.

Both are fun subjects to delve into and read and hear what others have to say.

However if it is a hologram then there are no real craters up there.

Your OP has my mind being twisted, is it real or not, not my beliefs about the moon being one or the other or simply the moon as we know of it but my interpretation of what you mean.

Good job

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The moons mass determines the angle and slope of valley rims (crater walls). Just like on earth, a slope is the same for most mountains. Once they become high enough they slide to equalize. The Egyptians figured this out when building the massive pyramids.

Someone else link it, I gotta go…

Mountain slopes

It is I believe 33 degrees in earth gravity.

Hence the 33 rd degree mason being the highest.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
so the links i have seen so far seem more like just people chatting about it, i haven't found anything that looks "official"
same depth theory

other same depth source

But them you have these sites pointing to how they are NOT all the same:
all shapes and sizes
nasa website

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Our entire planet "rang like a bell"due to the shockwaves from the earthquake in 2006 which caused the horrific tsunami.

Surface waves travelled "fairly slowly, probably three or four kilometres a second. Because they are very low frequency waves you can't feel them."
Others hit the Earth's mantle or its molten iron core and bounced back. The result was that the Earth reverberated like a bell, or a water-filled balloon.

www.theage.com.au...

Even solar waves can do the same to the planet apparently:

www.theregister.co.uk...

An object/planet/moon does not have to be hollow to ring like a bell-its just the way shockwaves behave.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Probably the BEST book on this is:
WHO BUILT THE MOON?
By Alan Butler

From Amazon:

The authors of Civilization One return, bringing new evidence about the Moon that will shake up our world. Christopher Knight and Alan Butler realized that the ancient system of geometry they presented in their earlier, breakthrough study works as perfectly for the Moon as it does the Earth. They found a consistent sequence of integer numbers that they can apply to every major aspect of the Moon; no such pattern emerges for any other planet or moon in the solar system. In addition, Knight and Butler discovered that the Moon possesses few or no heavy metals and has no core—something that should not be possible. Their persuasive conclusion: if higher life only developed on Earth because the Moon is exactly what it is and where it is, it becomes unreasonable to cling to the idea that the Moon is a natural object—an idea with profound implications.

It's mind-bending and extremely well researched and scientifically documented.
edit on 26-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: Quote added

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Nasa website?

Cmon its an ATS rule that you don't use official sources unless they confirm whatever belief you are trying to push.

I believe they are called shill sites but used here and there like I said when it supports certain ideas.

Gotta love ATS for its diverse crowd.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Made me think of this quick 3 minute youtube video

2nd

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I tried to fight that during the "ebola crisis" so yeah i know what you mean!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join