It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret group killing people by driving them insane? Girl on video spilling the beans.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WineAndCheese9

What bothers me is people claiming they know something but can not prove it.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

US defense budget is 500 billion a year

You think they can't afford few antennas, and few "volunteers" to run their tests and develop this tech

You are dreaming and making a fool of yourself

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineAndCheese9

US defense budget is 500 billion a year

You think they can't afford few antennas, and few "volunteers" to run their tests and develop this tech

You are dreaming and making a fool of yourself

Im not the one who believes in "mind control microwave telepathy ability"

Who's the fool?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Im not the one who believes in "mind control microwave telepathy ability"

Who's the fool?

This is ATS, not MSM commentary section

I assure you, you are looking foolish here

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: WineAndCheese9

Does the mind control microwave telepathy weapon go pew pew pew when they shoot it at their victims?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I am completely willing to believe her uncle threatened her in this manner.

However I don't believe any government, gang, or mafia, no matter how wealthy, or bored and looking for kicks, would spend that much time and money just to drive someone to suicide after 5+ years of harassment.

The number of people involved, the sophistication of such operations, just doesn't seem plausible when we have governments who contract spacecraft to be built by the lowest bidders.

Why not just kill the person outright? Cheap, quick, effective. Or if that would be too suspicious, lock them up. Frame them. Make them disappear. So many simpler and cheaper options that don't require Dr. Josef Mengele levels of sadism, or skunkwork level budgets.
edit on 3/27/2015 by spleenika because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The technology exists even in commercial form now, whereby a person can speak into microphone and project the sound at someone's head remotely so that whatever is being said on the other end sounds like it's coming from inside the targets head.

It's not complex, it's not expensive and it happens to hundreds upon hundreds of people for various reasons, usually associated with political dissenters and the like.

In situations like this "they" seek to strip the person of any and all credibility. So they are labeled "crazy". Therefore making any claims from the victim to be seen as a delusion. The ultimate goal of which is to make the person to miserable and depressed/isolated to put up a fight or get them to kill themselves from the depression so "they" don't have to get their hands physically dirty.

And that's whats capable with known voice to ear or voice to skull technology. If you don't think there are worse things out there that are unknown to the public, well that's just being naive in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Somebody has been trying to drive me crazy for four years. This accumulated in me being detained under Section 2 of the Mental Health Act last week, utterly against my own and also my family's will. I waited 5 days to see the head clinician and he took 5 minutes to decide that I should not have been sectioned in the first place, and unconditionally discharged me on the spot. I do have to wonder; who's driving who crazy??

edit on 27th March 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because:  

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

Somebody has been trying to drive me crazy for four years. This accumulated in me being detained under Section 2 of the Mental Health Act last week, utterly against my own and also my family's will. I waited 5 days to see the head clinician and he took 5 minutes to decide that I should not have been sectioned in the first place, and unconditionally discharged me on the spot. I do have to wonder; who's driving who crazy??

wow, might be some potential in your story. would you mind sharing a few more details about the situation as it relates to being a targeted individual? is any of you family military, ex-military or involved with any kind of governmental position? if you don't feel comfortable sharing in the thread i would more than welcome a U2U message from you.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Oh, it's a case of "me watching them watching me watching them". A tit-for-tat, cat-and-mouse, love-hate kinda thing... a bit like Tom & Jerry if you catch my drift. Apparently I'm the crazy one because I regularly beat them at their own game and without getting stressed out. I dunno, maybe I was just hallucinating when somebody stuck their camera in my face so as to get a scan of my eyes. Maybe I was also tripping balls when I saw that plane flying backwards, like the one which did a 360° turn on its own axis whilst maintaining its trajectory. Maybe those people I was with didn't duck to the ground when that Cessna dive-bombed at us near a sheer cliff-edge not far from and minutes after somebody mentioned the army base, being the same one which those Russian nuclear bombers visited a short time ago just off the Cornish coast. Maybe children aren't going missing, being chopped up and fed to the rich. Maybe it wasn't the Holy Spirit which gave me the inspiration I so desperately needed to desist with my hunger strike. Maybe my CPN didn't quit her job because she realised that I was right all along. Or maybe I was right because they're still freakin' following me!

edit on 27th March 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because:  

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It makes me really sad when I see people suffering from psychosis. And I do mean suffering, not simply just having the condition.

And I know from repeated personal experience the complete futility of trying to help them with words. No amount of explaining or reasoning can cut through the belief a mind has fully convinced itself is true. In fact the mind is desperate to believe it is functional, and its conclusions correct.

This desperation is actually fully sane and common to everyone regardless of mental health. But this need to protect and defend ones own beliefs causes serious life problems for a person suffering from delusions, almost always delusions of persecution and imagined insult/injury. It is terrifying for family members to be labeled as a part of the plot against a mentally ill loved one. Simply by trying to get them help, or trying to get them to take their medications, gets them accused of being a spy of the enemy. Because words don't work, loved ones are forced into the awful position of having to decide between using force to get them help, or abandon them for their own personal safety.

And the very nature of this deceptive illness, will defend its perception in the thoughts of the sick person as being fully valid. It will strike out against the slightest sign of a threat to its validity. Those inflicted with psychosis are almost certain to assume I am making these statements about THEM. I am not pointing my finger at anyone here.

If my comments above have made you feel defensive, and you have ever heard the words from someone who loves you to "get help", please do listen to those who care about you and get help. The people who love you would never betray you, they only want to protect you and not lose you to a most evil illness.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: spleenika

It makes me really sad being followed around relentlessly.

What you described fits more into schizophrenia than a simple 'delusional disorder'. In any case, I think you need to understand just what it's like to be in a position of being labelled as 'mentally ill' just for speaking out against being targeted by people who know very well what they're doing. Enforcing the Mental Health Act, be it through medication alone or compulsory detention, is quite obviously not the appropriate option if the subject is not a threat to their self or anybody else. Why do you think I was released so quickly?

One thing people might not realise is that refuting one's claims and classifying them as a sufferer of 'paranoid delusions', is tantamount to having that exact 'condition' should the claims actually be true. If you're going to sit there and tell me that what I have experienced for four years is complete nonsense then it might suggest that you are delusional, because there is no way whatsoever that you could know either way. I cannot expect anybody to wholly agree, yet it ought come as no surprise if outright rebuttals are met with suspicion.

edit on 28th March 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because:  

top topics

<< 1   >>

join