It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi wages ‘Decisive Storm’ to save Yemen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

So apparently something big is going on and there's not much news coverage on it…

Seems the pacification hasn't been going well. Time for the steam roller approach.

it's not only about saving Yemen from losing their country to extremists (Yemen's president fled from Yemen and his whereabouts is unknown),

The head line should read…US puppet flees as people rise up against foreign Dominance.
edit on 26-3-2015 by intrptr because: change

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

There is no doubt in my mind that we are witnessing the beginnings of WWIII. Things will only get exponentially worse from here.

Yeah, well, no.

Though it doesn't surprise me such an opinion would be popular on ATS

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Saudi, King Salman is not rescuing Yemen... he is trying to negate Yemen becoming the staging area to attack & secure Mecca & Medina from Saudi custodianship of those 2 Holy Islamic Cities by proxy fighters for Iran

Iran, is still (my guessing) secretly in a scheme with the USA to delay the deployment of fission weapons for 10 years, probably for the promise of the USA to reveal the technology of upgrading the fission warheads into Fusion Nukes...

so... the administration is caught in a real dilemma, supporting both radical Sunni/Saudi's and supporting the Shia/Iranian undeclared Caliphate... I guess the WH (administration) will soon have to align with the mystical-Sufi/Turk-Ottomans to remain faithful and impartial and true to Taqiyyah with all 3 aspects of Islam...
Oh what a tangled web (some-of-us) weave
edit on th31142737390326452015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: aarys
Now Iran is filthy about the invasion. www.presstv.com...
The middle East is spirlling out of control fast.

Just proves what folks have been saying about Iran. Iran is out of control trouble makers and warmongers.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Just proves what folks have been saying about Iran. Iran is out of control trouble makers and warmongers.

Like so many other countries I know that do the exact same thing...(cough) USA...(cough, cough) UK.... etc...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
Good, I always wonered why Saudi Arabia bought weapons.

LOL

Nice wun

Regardless of anything anyone has to say, at least the Sunni nations are getting together to do something "correct" democratically/politically. Only because it is in their best interest of course.

Something that cannot be said of them regarding ISIS, with the exception of Jordan and Egypt.
Turkey is a closet sympathizer to ISIS , so is Saudi Arabia IMO.

Now, throw some rebel forces in there that are Shiite and bombs away! It's like, the Arab Defense League lol.Wait, is that even a thing?

edit on 3/26/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Why are you coughing? LOL

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Saudi in a full fledged war against the Houthis

And these other Arab countries

I haven’t heard that the Houhtis are crucifying people, burning people alive, raping and stealing peoples land and an assortment of foul deeds like ISIS is doing

Why didn’t they commit such resources to destroy ISIS?

The hell with Saudi Arabia, I hope the Houthis kick their butts,

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Iran, Russia demand immediate halt to Saudi-led intervention in Yemen

rt.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: msallo
Iran Foreign Ministry: airstrikes in Yemen a 'dangerous step' that will worsen crisis - @AP

Iranian state media calls military operation by Saudi Arabia and its Gulf Arab allies in Yemen a 'US-backed aggression' - @AFP

Iran wants an immediate halt to all military actions and air strikes in Yemen - FARS news agency via @Reuters

No plans to evacuate Russians from Yemen, including Russian embassy employees, embassy says - Interfax

These are all breaking updates, so many potential hot buttons involved with this.

Also, oil futures up 9%

With oil futures up, that helps Russia's economy.
You can bet they had a hand in instigating this.
US takes out their embassy but Russian embassy stays, to coordinate with Iran no doubt.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Saudi in a full fledged war against the Houthis

And these other Arab countries

I haven’t heard that the Houhtis are crucifying people, burning people alive, raping and stealing peoples land and an assortment of foul deeds like ISIS is doing

Why didn’t they commit such resources to destroy ISIS?

The hell with Saudi Arabia, I hope the Houthis kick their butts,

Having no idea who exactly these people are what motivates them, I would caution cheering for them .

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The timing isn't right though for a move on Iran as they are already in Iraq fighting ISIS.

Would have better getting Iraq re armed and massively trained, not fighting ISIS.

Then Isreal bombs the crap out of Iran.

However I don't really know how US could finish Iran or why.

We can really horrible people us humans!!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Sparkymedic

Why are you coughing? LOL

Lol...I don't even know. Its not like it's a secret or anything!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

the beauty of this game is this:

So rebels at Syria are ok! And we (U.S. Saudi Arabia, et al) need to give them weapons to fight the "evil" Assad. But wait, at Yemen, those rebels need to go!! Who they think they are to fight against their leader...

ah!? ok!! I get it! this rebels don't like Saudi Arabia or the US... so it's ok to go their and kill them all!!

here is some evidence: Fugitive Yemeni president arrives in Riyadh

Yemen's fugitive president Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi has arrived in the Saudi capital, Riyadh, as the Saudi regime pushes ahead with its airstrikes against the homeland of the fugitive president.

Clearly this guy didn't had the support of is people. That's why he run. On the other hand Assad clearly haves the support of it's people and that's why He is still in power since the so called "revolution" in 2011.

Everything makes sense. We can very well understand who is behind the insurgences and for what purposes.

liars and more backstabbing liars in government and in the western media. crazy game, indeed..

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The silence about what I've just said is a kind of embarrassment over here.

The following is the Achilles tendon:

We will do whatever it takes in order to protect the legitimate government of Yemen from falling,” Saudi Arabia's ambassador in Washington, Adel al-Jubeir, told a news conference while announcing the operation.

source

And that right there, is how Wars start. They didn't do that for legitimate and democratic government in Syria, no Sir.

The perverted and twisted logic of the leaders of the world is corrupted and sick.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This is WWIII taking place....

not sure who will be getting involved next... could be Russia or China as they have links in the ME.

Hopefully not unless they go in on our side.

I have to admit that these ISIS groups and other allies of ISIS have surprised me to survive so long already.

if they are still around by the end of this year, I think we are looking at a long War.

Or side?

We should not be on any side.

Let these babarians fight it out themselves.

No need for the west to enter.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

And the saudis are innocent little angels?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Loud explosions can be heard as airstrikes have resumed in Yemen’s capital Sanaa and the city of Saada, targeting anti-aircraft positions, RIA Novosti cited a correspondent as saying.

source

top topics

<< 1   >>

join