It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where are all the UFOs/alien posts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I usually try an skim over the ufo/alien posts, but lately I see less and less here on ATS. The hell's going on? Lol

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
We are switching back on the LHC and upping the voltage, The Aliens decided it was time to get the hell out of dodge.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Apocalypse never happened late 2012.
Charlatans are still trying to figure out how to pull their foot out of their mouth.

UFO footage is still alive and kicking, plenty of amateur sightings of drones, birds, chinese lanterns, swamp gas, and the occasional alien misidentified as the former.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
They must have been abducted.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LongishLongo

I blame the CIA (That's what the cool kids are doing).

Btw, ThinkingCap... I really like your sig. "Admit Ignorance" is an equally powerful slogan

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Yeah I've noticed that
I'm think we've lost interest because none of the "finds" ever amount to anything

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I havn't started the Apocolypse yet.

Still have to go to Egypt to get my spaceship.

I'm enjoying what's going on in the middleast tho. I'd rather build up my anger from the Desolation of the Enviroment and the corruption greed within society before bringing about the end.

Also i'm enjoying video games for the time and some T.V shows. If the End times were to be activated there would be no more pokemon.

I mean i couuulld of made 2012 happen. But i think it's funny making predictions go amoke. I'd rather be a Thief in the Night. And show up when you least expect it. That way only the most devout who did not give up will be given their prize.

Immortality within the space army, where they will serve for hundreds of thousands of years as soldiers protecting humanity across the Cosmos.

I love how there's so many crazy people saying stuff cuz this post will fly under the Radar unnoticed.
I am pretty angry about the Injustices, But not angry enough yet to cut off all the Entertainment. You humans are rather entertaining. Of course there are other aliens here that are a threat. Tho i am not worried since they are Flesh and blood, And are inferior to the might and glory of the non-physical nature of the holy soldiers of heaven.

But when the day finally comes, Black matter and energy beings will enact my vengeance. And the sky will be blackened. And Terror will sweep the land.

Sounding all biblical is pretty badass.

lol these christian videos lmao.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Ats has a hardcore group of Ufo debunk shills who get up and angry that people like you dare to say I know what I saw!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

lol i don't care about them, They all will kneel in the end.

This is a rare time tho, i don't usually talk like this but i'm in a comical mood right now.

They can skeptic all they want. It will be that much more enjoyable and fullfilling when my minions take them in the night and they become * Abductees* and then can rant about how they had dreams ect and scars and implants and for the lols.

As for the other E.T that are doing the same to exploit the weaknesses of humanity. They will be severely punished.
But for now in my mortal form, I can't do much about it except get my minions to chase them off.

I find it funny tho the Elite worship the all seeing eye well at the same time, the very same Elite are the bane of my existance for summoning me and activating the curse. Oh well. The curse of the mummy shall come and i will rise from the desert sands with my war machines and conquer civilivation.

Is that enough of an Alien post to fill the hungry tummies of those seeking knowledge.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
Ats has a hardcore group of Ufo debunk shills who get up and angry that people like you dare to say I know what I saw!

Yeah! How dare those arrogant bastards question the latest stories by people who have been proven to be liars, and the obvious scientific evidence on YouTube!

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
Btw, ThinkingCap... I really like your sig. "Admit Ignorance" is an equally powerful slogan

This.

edit on 3/26/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

They are arrogant bastards and a lot of time they are full of # themselves

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Aliens are sooo 2012, it was the year of the Zombie in 2013, 2014 was Ebola year and 2015 is nuclear war and WW3.

Get with the times...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I guess they had enough cows for the barbecue and don't plan on coming back?

edit on 26-3-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Not sure if you were looking for a serious response or not, but I'd guess it's because of advances in personal technology. So many people have phones & other devices that can record in HD now, that you'd think there would be an avalanche of new proof. Instead, people are getting better looks at the things they photograph & realizing what they saw isn't so abnormal.

Also, with the massive amount of different graphic & video editing software out there, people have become more skeptical of ufo/alien announcements. Then there's the widespread knowledge of stealth aircraft, which makes the sighting of "triangle shaped craft" a non-issue.

And after the laughable failures like the 2012 Mayan Apocalypse and the 2012 Rapture, people are understandably skeptical of new claims.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap

…plenty of amateur sightings of drones, birds, chinese lanterns, swamp gas, and the occasional alien misidentified as the former.

Got any of that 'occasional' footage?

Thats what I want to see…

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Back 5+ years ago and the UFO / Alien phenomenon was still strong for a number of reasons.
1: Not every cellular phone had an HD camera attached to it, giving the probability of someone catching a UFO on video still quite low.
2: CGI in today's world has come leaps and bounds since even 5 years ago, anyone with decent skills can pump out a shaky video of something in the sky, giving way to the crying wolf scenario, just too many fakes out there, so if there was at least one authentic then it'll get dismissed easily.
3: The internet, social media, etc. We are very interconnected, and people post stuff on social media for the dumbest reasons, but when something out of the ordinary happens everyone and their uncle posts about it. I haven't really seen any UFO or alien encounters trending on FB or twitter.

UFO's and ET's were big in the 90's, and when a video did surface it had the eerie feeling to it, it was rare, raw, and we had no idea what it was, but overtime I guess we have been exposed to it so much so that it's desensitized us looking for it.
the term "I want to believe" becomes more and more relevant as time goes on.
edit on 26-3-2015 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If ebola was ever even a real topic for you, I'd say you should probably get with the times as well lol

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

They are over in the UFO forum perhaps???

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Obviously thats where they'd be genius... i meant i see less and less being posted
reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Sir Ive been here a long time and am no genius...insults belittle you. I answered like others above...period.

I thibk your question has been answered multiple times above...just disregard mine then

top topics

join