It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Declassifies Document Revealing Israels Nuclear Program

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well I guess there's no reason to hide it anymore. Let's see if after the news spreads if PM Netanyahu finally admits it or declares to the world they have the technology. Besides, it's no secret, everyone knows already. Just declare it...

Document (pdf) : Critical Technological Assessment of Israel And NATO Nations

Source / Alternative source

In view of the caustic tension that has increased lately between Washington and Jerusalem, the timing of the publication’s declassification, after a long legal process, might raise a few eyebrows. I have some knowledge about the build-up process of Israel’s nuclear capacity and after reading the report in question I must express my astonishment: I have never seen an official American document disclosing such extensive revelation on subjects that until now were regarded by both administrations as unspeakable secrets.

Definitely appears to be a ratcheting up of pressure coming from the US as of late. Hopefully with all the news and statements coming from the administration concerning a two state solution with Palestine, Mr Netanyahu may concede a bit.
edit on 25-3-2015 by Daedal because: edit

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

P-E-R-F-E-C-T-T-I-M-I-N-G

This will shake the Hell out of Iran

edit on Mar-25-2015 by xuenchen because: ;[-'o'-];tickticktick

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

It is about time we see this kind of information.

For too long Israel has been able to get away with anything that it wants, with the recent turn of events it appears that those days may be behind us!

Thank you Netanyahooo for your lunacy!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

For too long Israel has been able to get away with anything that it wants, with the recent turn of events it appears that those days may be behind us!

I was going to say something similar, you saved me the effort of doing so

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

P-E-R-F-E-C-T-T-I-M-I-N-G

edit on Mar-25-2015 by xuenchen because: ;[-'o'-];tickticktick

Didn't think of it that way, but it may well just do that.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This may be a stupid question, but why would this shake Iran?

Also, what other implications does the release of this info have?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

you think it will come as a surprise to them?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Netanyahu should step down as Likud party or something to give Israel a show of faith that they do take racism and human rights seriously.

This is a pretty big deal I think. This isn't laying on the pressure, this is burning bridges. There is no coming back from this. Things could get a lot worse before the establishment takes back the Whitehouse. A year is a long time in a breaking relationship.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: aynock
a reply to: xuenchen

you think it will come as a surprise to them?

It's a perfect bargaining chip.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Let me guess, a UFO novelist asked the official govt agency to declassify a document again and they moved on it when faced with such high credibility and credentials.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Mr. Netanyahu, you may now retaliate and declassify all of the United State's UFO projects and the existence of E.T.s. C'mon, you know you wanna!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

edit on 25-3-2015 by Stylez1 because: double post*

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Preach! a reply to: elementalgrove

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
From the CRITICAL TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT IN ISRAEL AND NATO NATIONS document in the OP link, the following excerpts pretty well confirm what we’ve known all along:

1 - The SOREQ center runs the full nuclear gamut of activities from engineering, administration and non-destructive testing to electro-optics. pulsed power, process engineering and chemistry and nuclear research and safety. This is the technology base required for nuclear weapons design and fabrication.“

2 - “The capability of SOREQ to support SDIO and nuclear technologies is almost an exact parallel of capabilily currently existing at our National Laboratories.“

3 - “It should be noted that the Israelis are developing the kind of codes which will enable them to make hydrogen bombs.

Whether they’ve become capable of developing an H-bomb or not at this point, knowing they were working on it back in 1987 is a little spooky. Especially considering the one over in Israel right now who’s got his finger on the button.

All I can say to Mr. Netanyahu is, you reap what you sow. Backstabbing goes both ways.

Great thread and find, Daedal...

edit on 3/25/2015 by netbound because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/25/2015 by netbound because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Am I the only one wondering what the hell is going on here, this whole US vs. Israel thing stinks like a big turd! It's like a bad soap opera, who's writing this script anyways? 70 years of an unbreakable alliance, and this is how the whole thing goes south, sorry I'm not buying it, I think these psychopaths are playing out some NWO/project bluebeam/biblical prophecy nonsense.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I see the publication of this document more like some sort of political insult than anything else. It is nearly 30 years old. Interesting technical details like the coax CO2 laser and plasma FPA but still outdated.

edit on 2015-3-25 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
bloody Hell , can we just have some peace in the World!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am burnt out on EVERYTHING!!

Humans truly are full of Sin......

A remote cabin in the woods away from it all , with a wife and dog is sure looking good right now ...

edit on 25-3-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Yeah they have been nuking countries right and left 'til now. how dare they have nukes for decades that they have never used. those sneaky bastiges!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I think we all underestimated the President. If the surveillance agencies and mil.-ind.-complex are run by the neo-cons and establishment trolls who support Israel 100%, the only other people above that would be Senior Staff in the executive branch IMO. Anyone of them going to do that without his say so?? His distrust of the Israelis has been no secret based on his dealings during term, and rightly so.

I can almost forgive his legalizing government execution without due process if he cuts them off financially before Jan '17, or officially closing GITMO and just housing the prisoners in New York prisons and jails
. They will all commit suicide by the end of the year... yea they hanged themselves thats right .....

Perhaps Obama finally grew a pair when dealing with the Israelis???

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

yea i was thinking it's kinda real old news. hell on the front of the document it says April 1987.
puttin out info that has been known 30 years is not real informing now is it.

no telling where they are at now

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join