It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Germanwings Pilot Was Locked Out of Cockpit Before Crash in France

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

Fuelling distrust in MSM and official information released is the fact that some of the reports came from 'official' sources such as German commissioners, French investigators etc, they should all get their facts straight before releasing any information and should be singing from the same song sheet, with the truth preferably.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
a reply to: AgentSmith

Fuelling distrust in MSM and official information released is the fact that some of the reports came from 'official' sources such as German commissioners, French investigators etc, they should all get their facts straight before releasing any information and should be singing from the same song sheet, with the truth preferably.

This is why "they" just can't win. Leak information to satisfy public outcry and some of it will be conflicting and confusing. Hold onto everything until all of the facts are in and you get accused of crafting an official story. You can't have it both ways. You can have your information quickly or accurately. You will never get both, unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Reports filtering about actual conversations on CVR.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

According to his account, the plane takes off at 10am from Barcelona. Ten minutes later, the captain tells his co-pilot, Andreas Lubitz: “I didn’t have time to go to the lavatory before take-off.”
Lubitz replies: “Go ahead whenever you like.” At 10.27am the plane reaches its cruising altitude of 38,000 feet.
The captain asks Lubitz to check if the plane has shifted into descent mode. Lubitz does so and repeats to the captain: “You can go. You can go now.” At 10.28am, sounds can be heard from the captain’s chair. “The captain removes his safety belt,” it writes.
“The captain tells Lubitz: ‘You are in control now.’ “I hope so,” Lubitz responds in a “tone that tries to remain light”.
Alone in the cockpit, Lubitz then locks the door with the “lock” switch, and can be heard reprogramming the autopilot to accelerate the speed of descent to go from 38,000 feet to 100 feet in a few minutes.
At 10.33am, the descent commences and the plane loses 3,000 feet per minute. Air traffic control notices and unsuccessfully tries to contact the plane by radio several times. Lubitz does not respond.
“One can hear the captain trying to open the cabin door and knocking on the door, saying : ‘It’s me!’,” writes Paris Match.

“He can be seen via a camera linked to the cockpit. Lubitz sees him on the screen but does not react. The captain takes an oxygen tank or fire extinguisher with the aim of breaking the door down. No response. The captain shouts: “For the love of God, open this door!” At 10.34am, a first visual and sound alarm erupts, saying: “Sing rate, pull up.” From through the cockpit door, one can hear the first passengers panicking in the aisles.
At 10.35am, the captain asks crew to find a crowbar hidden in the back of the plane. Harder blows can be hear against the door, followed by metallic sounds.
“The captain is trying to twist the door with the crowbar.” At 10.37am, a second alarm warns: “Terrain, pull up”. Still no reaction from Lubitz.
The captain screams: “Open the damn door!” At 10.38am, “despite all the noise all around, one can clearly hear Lubitz’s breathing because he has put an oxygen mask on. He is breathing normally. The plane is at 13,000 feet,” writes Paris Match.
At 10.40am, one can hear a “violent sound coming from outside. At the same time, there are screams inside. The Airbus has just hit the mountain with its right wing”.
From then on, all that can be heard are “the alarms and the passengers’ screams”.
At 10.41, the plane hits the mountain at 5,000 feet flying at 500mph.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Thanks for adding this news.
Sounds like the end was even more terrifying than I had imagined.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Thanks for adding this news.
Sounds like the end was even more terrifying than I had imagined.

We will know when the mobile camera video is leaked.

Something harrowing and gut wrenching no doubt.

edit on 1-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Did you or anyone else notice something crazy in there cuz i did...
the part where the co-pilot is breathing through a oxygen mask??? doesn't fit in their story of a suicidal lunatic

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Exitt

the part where the co-pilot is breathing through a oxygen mask??? doesn't fit in their story of a suicidal lunatic

And how did they determine he was breathing via an oxygen mask? CVR? Video? How did they know the masks were deployed? Were the passengers and cabin crew taking oxygen too?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

And how did they determine he was breathing via an oxygen mask? CVR? Video? How did they know the masks were deployed? Were the passengers and cabin crew taking oxygen too?

Regardless of how it may look, he did what he did. You cannot put rational thought onto an irrational actor because the results will never make sense. Unless we are going to go down the "everyone on the plane was a REALLY, REALLY dedicated crisis actor" path, the guy put on the mask, or at least it sounded like he did, for whatever insane reason. Maybe he wanted to make sure that he did not pass out in case the pilot got back in or something? Hard to tell. In either case, the guy crashed the plane and did it on purpose.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

It supposedly already did leak and i've seen it but it's a hoax magnet and it's april 1 so i'll pass
but here's the link if you haven't already seen it
link

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

It supposedly already did leak and i've seen it but it's a hoax magnet and it's april 1 so i'll pass
but here's the link if you haven't already seen it
link

The video does not seem to match the audio.

I know the Alps are big but, that does not look 100ft up.

edit on 1-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I'm not really sure but we could assume that the sound of breathing through a mask is extremly recognizable and differs from regular breathing...so when they say we've recovered the sound recordings from one of the black boxes it would make sense that the particular sound could be heard.

That's what 'they' were going for anyway..i don't really believe them.

edit on 1-4-2015 by Exitt because: grammar

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I'm not really sure but we could assume that the sound of breathing through a mask is extremly recognizable and differs from regular breathing...so when they say we've recovered the sound recordings from one of the black boxes it would make sense that the particular sound could be heard.

That's what 'they' were going for anyway..i don't really believe them.

Ha ha ha...and why EXACTLY do you "not believe them?" Who is "THEM" in this case and why would you have any doubt at all that this happened as everyone in the World believes it happened. Please share your theory.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

Them would be higher echelons of lufthansa and airbus trying to hide a big technical problem with the airplane.
That's my theory and i'm sticking to it.

btw. the fact they confirmed the copilot had a mask on, is one more little puzzle piece leaning toward my theory and not theirs thank you very much.
edit on 1-4-2015 by Exitt because: ..

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Them would be higher echelons of lufthansa and airbus trying to hide a big technical problem with the airplane.

How on Earth does your "theory" (to use the word VERY loosely) even remotely jibe with the known facts?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

btw. the fact they confirmed the copilot had a mask on, is one more little puzzle piece leaning toward my theory and not theirs thank you very much.

Please enlighten me as to how him wearing the mask even remotely backs your "theory." Is he somehow less dead now? How EXACTLY would this "hide" any alleged defect? The plane crashed. The people are dead. There WILL be an investigation. If the crash was caused by a defect, when exactly did "they" plan this little charade? Did they plan it instantly when they heard of the crash? Did they run out there after somehow magically creating the video from inside the plane and the audio and plant that evidence while simultaneously destroying the real evidence? I'm so curious as to the logistics of this supposed scheme...

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

And what actual evidence has the investigation released? Everything is coming out second hand, and through leaks. We haven't seen any hard evidence released by the investigators yet. It's all either through the Prosecutor, or through alleged leaks.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

And what actual evidence has the investigation released? Everything is coming out second hand, and through leaks. We haven't seen any hard evidence released by the investigators yet. It's all either through the Prosecutor, or through alleged leaks.

Then you can't site ANYTHING. You can't say the evidence is no good...and then rely on the evidence to support a theory. That is certainly logical, correct?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

Please enlighten me as to how him wearing the mask even remotely backs your "theory." Is he somehow less dead now? How EXACTLY would this "hide" any alleged defect? .

I have no idea why you wrote that.

Let me explain the logic behind the oxygen mask.

Airplane defect -> not enough oxygen -> mask on.
Suicide -> yolo -> no mask.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

Please enlighten me as to how him wearing the mask even remotely backs your "theory." Is he somehow less dead now? How EXACTLY would this "hide" any alleged defect? .

I have no idea why you wrote that.

Let me explain the logic behind the oxygen mask.

Airplane defect -> not enough oxygen -> mask on.
Suicide -> yolo -> no mask.

So why was the pilot still trying to break down the door and why did the co-pilot change the course? How could the pilot have the energy to do that if the oxygen was low and why would the co-pilot change the course of the pane and fly it straight into the ground if he was running out of oxygen? That makes no sense at all. Or are you actually trying to say that the audio is fake? because if you are trying to say that, then you cannot rely upon the information about the mask. You see the problem you have here? You cannot cherry pick things that fit into your idea and say they are true while you dismiss everything that does not agree with your idea. That is not denying ignorance, it is fitting the evidence to fit a preconceived idea. Which is pretty much the exact opposite of denying ignorance.
edit on 1-4-2015 by jaffo because: Content

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

No, but I CAN say that this investigation is a joke. Even without citing evidence, claiming that he killed himself and everyone on board 24 hours after the plane crashed, with nothing but the CVR is a joke. This has been the neatest, bow tied investigation that I've ever watched, and I've watched and studied many of them. And the BEA going along with the prosecutor, and not saying anything just makes it worse.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join