It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Breaking: Germanwings Pilot Was Locked Out of Cockpit Before Crash in France

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:44 PM
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Yes, that part is abundantly clear. But why?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:55 PM
a reply to: FlySolo

On the link it refers to a Daily Mail article saying a ''significant find'' in his house.

Last night police raided Lubitz’s family home in a small town north of Frankfurt and an apartment in Dusseldorf, taking away a computer, laptop and other files.
Lubitz is understood to have split his time between the two addresses.
A spokesman said: ‘We wanted to search to see if we could find something that would explain what happened.
'We have found something which will now be taken for tests. We cannot say what it is at the moment but it may be very significant clue to what has happened. We hope it may give some explanations.'

Read more:

edit on 26-3-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:13 PM
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

And let the evidence stacking begin. This reeks of a James Holmes type event.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:20 PM
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Fastest Murder Trial in History, wonder what really happened ????

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:21 PM
Officials insist that the "significant discovery" is NOT a suicide note...and that it is something that needs tests performed.

This would indicate to me that they possibly found medication or drugs.
edit on 26-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:34 PM
I don't know. No matter what the official story becomes in the days ahead, I'll never really fully trust it. They tell us what they want us to know. We all know what an "official story" usually means.

After 9/11, I've been ruined for "official stories." After watching 3,000 of my own countrymen die and knowing we'll never know the truth, I am not an easy sell. I don't think I'll ever trust fully again.

Maybe I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Maybe I'm just distrustful.
edit on 26-3-2015 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:44 PM
a reply to: FlySolo

Doesn't it just.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:46 PM
a reply to: MRuss

You are not alone with the 'Distrustful Feelings', especially in this day and age, the world is going out of its way to go nut's, WHY ?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:47 PM
a reply to: IAMTAT

It could be anything, books on psychopaths, web evidence, probably something very incriminating that ties it all up.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:24 PM
a reply to: TheGreazel

I can understand how you would see it as a compliment.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:18 PM
a reply to: St Udio

my CT mind tell me that there are pilot trained - Muslim martyrs still out there in secret cells... won't it be eye-opening if the pilot that stayed in the cockpit was named something like Abdul... and the voices on the 2nd damaged black-box (with the missing memory card) was a prayer or chant of the 99 Names of Allah if I am way-off-base on this... I will consider counseling

Counseling might be a good idea .....i am happy to give you a lift down to the quacks office if you like ....

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:26 PM
What is to stop someone (terrorist type) walking into the cockpit when pilot was in toilet injecting the co-pilot that renders him instantly down, then locks the door himself and flies it into ground?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:45 AM
a reply to: neoholographic

I wonder if the co pilot of this plane was under anti depressants

Stuff happens when you use them

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:57 AM

originally posted by: FistOfFreedom
Why does everyone blindly take what these officials are saying as truth? It's all second hand info, truth is we will never know.

Right. It might as well have been the captain Patrick Sondenheim who crahsed the plane

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:20 AM
a reply to: CollisioN

"Pointless to make a conspiracy out of such things."

I didn´t start the conspiracy theory of a suicide by the copilot, the MSM did!
Why did the german MSM not report about the french mirage fighters till today? Till two days after french minister of transportation Ségolène Royal stated there was a military jet at the crashsite at the time of the crash. While eyewitnesses claim that there have been three mirage fighters.
Why is it 100% clear for the MSM that it was a suicide? So many things don´t match up. All the passengers stay calm and qiet, while the pilot is trying to break the door to the cockpit? Also the breathing of the so called suicide pilot has been totaly calm till the crash, they say. While flying into death, and while someone tries to break the door to stop you from doing so? There are a lot of things that don´t match up with the sucicide story they tell us.
Next week holidays start in germany, and many people fly for low-prices. How would that be for the business of GW/LH, if they couldn´t blame the copilot for the crash, even if in reality it maybe was a malfunction of some kind.
And that fighters take down an out of control plane near a nuclear power plant seems very possible too, but i think they just want to cover something that would cost them a lot of money, to cover something from what they would have financial losses!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:32 AM
My solution to this problem , Have an internal camera and an observer trained in psychology and human behaviour watching the pilots , and as soon as they see the slightest sign of trouble , control tower locks out the pilots manual controls and the plane is then controlled by a flight controller in the tower much like a drone is controlled by a trained operator back at the command base.
This would not only save lives but also eliminate any terrorist control of planes.
Sure the technology exists already.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:55 AM

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
Germanwings Airbus A320 crash: Copilot Andreas Lubitz ‘wanted to destroy plane’

We live in a world of speculations where truth is measured by clicks and likes.

Until today we don't know what happened to the co-pilot. There could have been also a carbon monoxide poisoning as one of the airplane experts explain.

We are still living in the middle age - speculations and simulations become the truth.
edit on 27-3-2015 by Brucee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:04 AM
One question to he airmen around here:

Situation as it happened: I'm locked out from the flight deck and someone inside keeps disabling the override code. Door locked. Getting through a reinfoced door takes too long.

Would it be an option to force a sudden decompression by e.g. destroying a window or even opening a cabin door? In several articles it's stated, that this would trigger the door to the flight deck to open as a security feature.

Is that feasible (with all the needed preparation)? Are the portable Oxygen generators in the cabin? As terrorists know that also, isn't that a vulnerability of the whole system?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:44 AM
a reply to: gisolator

Well, there lies the problem. If you can break into the cockpit whilst the crew have locked you out, then so can terrorists. Hard to have it both ways

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>