It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

govs admit to ufos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I am wondering if anyone has these documents or have seen them. A friend of mine told me that in one of his college classes he remembers reading something about the only time the govt has acknowledged UFOs was in a document / talks between US and USSR on what to do about large UFOs being mistaken for a hostile nuclear attack and what to do about it.

Anyone know anything on this or have more real facts on these talks between these two countries???

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Do a search on them.Its not to hard.

But most tend to look like this.
www.cufos.org...
Jimmy Carters UFO report
www.presidentialufo.com...
There is a lot of stuff out there.Do the research and then make up your own mind.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Could this be why the governments of the world are slowly uniting as one? (With a few exceptions) and the isreali/palestinian peace proposal is gaining acceptance?

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
'Title 14, Section 1211, Code of Federal Regulations:

It is Illegal For U.S. Citizens To Have Any Contact with Extraterrestrials or Their Vehicles'

[Edited on 6-5-2003 by echelon]

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
can you give me a link to that is that on any .gov web pages??? If they passed that why do they deny ET??

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbrother
can you give me a link to that is that on any .gov web pages??? If they passed that why do they deny ET??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
so why dont people try to loby that old bill , since the gov says there is no ET life??
Also what do you think would happen if thousands or a million people just showed up and peacefully demanded the truth , and went there with live media coverage as well??? Also so if I were to contact some gov agencies and said I came in contact with an ET they would charge me?? oh BTW and I have never seen anything ET or outta this world in real life

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
you are taking that law out of context....

read this

www.snopes.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Why does the government make it illegal for humans to come/have contact with ETs or their vehicals? Are they afraid of something?

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Maybe the goverment want to make a peace agreement with aliens before they admit to anything

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Could this be why the governments of the world are slowly uniting as one? (With a few exceptions) and the isreali/palestinian peace proposal is gaining acceptance?

They're slowly uniting as one because that is the Agenda. It really has little to do with UFO's, and more to do with the extraterrestrial civilizations that scripted the agenda. They don't want us to find out the truth. For more info, check out the Secret Societies forum. Everything is connected.

top topics

join