It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water and Sacred Geometry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Thanks for the info. Its all part of the vetting process.

Frequency of what?

This is what I'm/we are trying to figure out. I suggested if an object were made up of enough similar molecules it could possibly be measured as a whole. Not sure though.

Resonance Raman spectroscopy

Raman spectroscopy and RR spectroscopy provide information about the vibrations of molecules, and can also be used for identifying unknown substances. RR spectroscopy has found wide application to the analysis of bioinorganic molecules.

It's the frequency at which these molecules and their atoms vibrate at that would give an object some sort of signature. Bedlam will definitely explain it better.

The frequencies of molecular vibrations range from less than a trillion hertz to approximately 100 trillion hertz. These frequencies correspond to radiation in the infrared (IR) region of the electromagnetic spectrum. At any given instant, each molecule in a sample has a certain amount of vibrational energy. However, the amount of vibrational energy that a molecule has continually changes due to collisions and other interactions with other molecules in the sample.

I changed the "powers" to there respective numbers cause ATS doesn't seem to like powers that be, lol. 1 trillion Hz = 1 million MHz which doesn't jive at all with the measurements in the OP. So the question remains, if he wasn't measuring molecules...

What exactly did he measure?

edit on 25-3-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Solfeggio Frequency 528hz might turn on the VMAT2 gene. 528hz might be the love frequency and turn on the God gene.
I know for a fact the Government is hiding God.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Trying to measure frequencies in the body organs would be a great idea if it really could, but such a thing would more related to mechanical nature. The body is a machine, with moving parts working separately but are powered by nerves, any thing going out of whack like a twitch happening would be like a surge or such would be like a leak, or even drawing energy from the heart per say.

Would be great to measure different brain wave frequencies, so one could familiarize themselves with alternate states caused by meditation. Like how meditation is said to reduce a likely hood of having a stroke.

Then again, you could just measure your heart rate for free.
edit on 26-3-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: wyrmboy12

Bruce Lee als oshared a cryptic message with us anbout " flowing like water "

Thats because he punched it a bunch of times, and it beat him like he beat Chuck Norris. Water heavily symbolized in eastern lore. Jesus supposedly had OCD about pools of water too.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
One thing to note here is, that all objects resonate to modal properties dictated by their shape and the material they are made out of. A drop of water will be affected just like a clump of sand. There are similar displays of sand on a shake table.

You can make a simple shake table by using a large speaker, laying it magnet side down and putting a square piece of plexiglass over it. Use a frequency generator, like your PC and Audacity plugged into the speaker. Spread a handful of sand over the plexi, and turn up the frequency and volume to produce amazing patterns.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: raypsi13
Solfeggio Frequency 528hz might turn on the VMAT2 gene. 528hz might be the love frequency and turn on the God gene.

Must be a pretty lame God if "the Government" is able to hide him.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: raypsi13

Hiding god with outward deceit perhaps, but for those that look, there is no hiding our creator.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

there is no hiding our creator.

Bah, have you even looked around this place? All one needs is a curtain, smoke, mirrors and a pretty assistant.

Maybe God isn't hiding, though...

Ever think we are akin to a piece of fecal matter? We are dropped into a confusing brightness, swarmed by flies and then eaten by maggots... as above, so below... etc...

But I get the mystic, high minded approach, too... it's all personally relative, after all... we are as we think.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: wyrmboy12

It isn't so much a cryptic message as it is a reference to water as an element in traditional Chinese philosophy, they'd apply these analogies and symbolism to most everything. Flow like water.. Doesn't make it any less profound when understanding some of the sophisticated metaphysics behind it. And I don't claim to understand it fully, not even close, but I know there's a treasure trove of wisdom in these traditions that is so deep that they literally transcend reality itself. Not gonna argue this with anyone, this is just axiomatic to me at this point. Not my first time around studying mystical teachings.

Love the video.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

So the question remains, if he wasn't measuring molecules...

What exactly did he measure?

And there is the problem. The types of vibrations you get due to molecular bonds are not only fixed in frequency (no highs, lows, betters, worses, heavenlies, devilishes) but they're up there in infrared and microwave EM frequencies.

The other thing I think you were asking is "if you have a lot of them in one place, do they line up and all vibrate together in such a way to emit a clear signal", that answer is also no. They are all doing their own thing at whatever vibrational frequency they are set at independently from any other bond. So you can see the water emitting microwave 'noise' at the bond frequencies of water, or absorbing at that frequency. But it's a ticky sort of measurement that requires more than you'd have in a handheld probe.

So what it gets to is, the thing probably doesn't measure anything like what they're telling you, and it's a fraud. Might be nothing more than a capacitance probe.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: raypsi13

"Solfeggio" implies sound. The wavelength of 528 Hz in water is about 3 meters. VMAT2 is about 12.5 millionths of a meter long. There won't be any interaction between them. Sound doesn't turn on or turn off genes.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Or is the chemical make up of everyday objects to complex to sing in unison?

Even in a cup of pure water, every h-o bond is doing its own group of things. While the frequencies will be the same, they won't vibrate together. It's not that you can't detect that, it's how microwave thermal sensors work, but they're more complex than this thing.

Is this why crystals oscillate? Because of their bonds being identical?

Well, actually, crystals don't oscillate by themselves. You have to provide a nice circuit to drive them to oscillate, and then only if you've got a piezoelectric crystal that's cut on the right axes.

The nature of using a piezoelectric crystal in an oscillator is that when bent, a piezo crystal will put out a voltage, and when voltage is applied, they bend. This happens due to the arrangements of dipole moments in the crystal lattice. But, how you use that in an oscillator is that you cleave the crystal along certain planes, and by doing so, you pick a type of motion. Torsion, bending, thickening-thinning etc. Along that line of motion, you set the frequency of oscillation by the size of the cut. So what you've done is cleverly made a sort of little 'bell' by picking a type of 'ringing', and setting the 'tone' by the size of the piece you cleaved off. Note I'm using quotes here because it's not quite literally true, but that's the gist of it.

The mechanical properties of this end up acting like a little tuned circuit, and you build an external amplifier around it with the crystal's equivalent circuit in the feedback loop, and away it goes, and you've got an oscillator.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
How can you make the BT3™ Frequency Monitoring System ? It's out of production.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join